Chapter 1

Wallpaper

 

 

Luhan sighed as he kicked his legs in the air, he was dying of boredom. All his fellow Exo M members were in the own rooms doing who knows what on their day off, he would usually be texting Sehun but sadly today Sehun was on an airplane on his way to Thailand leaving him with nothing to do.

With a defeated sigh he lazily got up from the couch and headed to his shared room with Lay to see if he was willing to relieve him of his boredom.

“Hey Yixing, what you….”

Luhan stopped half way through his sentence at seeing his roommate, cheeks dusted pink and his mouth lightly agape as he was staring very intently at his phone.

“Uh Yixing?”

But the said male didn’t even look away from his phone. Luhan pouted at being ignored he walked towards the still dazed male and yanked the phone away from Lay causing him to scream as he thought he was still alone.

“Luhan!”

Luhan smiled at him “What? It’s not my fault you where almost drooling all over your phone. By the way what where you looking at?”

Just as he was going to unlock Lay’s phone he was tackled to the ground by a frantic Yixing. Luhan laid dazed on the floor as Yixing snatched his phone back and cradled it in his chest.

“It’s nothing!”

Luhan blinked up at him from the floor “If it was nothing then you wouldn’t have almost given me a concussion! Now give me the phone!”

Lay made a run for it, as long as he made it to their leaders room he was going to be safe but unluckly for him Luhan grabbed his foot causing him to land on his knees and his phone to go sliding across the floor.

Luhan snatched it up and ran into the bathroom and locked the door before Lay could even get back up. He almost ended up dropping the phone when Lay started to pound the on the door. With a smirk Luhan unlocked the phone thanking God that Lay hadn’t changed his password again.

Luhan stared wide eyed at the picture, he was expecting or a picture of a girl but never this…. It was a picture of Exo K’s leader with what Luhan assumed was his new haircut. A smiled formed on his face as he fiddled with Lay’s phone a bit before unlocked the door to let in the frantic boy in.

Lay stumbled in as he quickly took his phone back, his eyes going wide as he noticed that Joonmyun’s picture was now his new background. He turned a light shade of pink before looking back at the smiling Luhan.

“It’s not what it looks like!”

Luhan rolled his eyes “Sure it’s not.”

“No really I… I…. I just was looking at Exo K’s airport pictures and you just happened to grab my phone when I was looking at Joonmyun’s.”

Luhan giggled at Yixing’s attempt to cover himself up “Yeah that’s why there was nothing but Joonmyun in your search history.”

At this Lay stared at him wide eyed at him before his shoulder drooped at being caught “Fine you caught me.”

Luhan squealed as he dragged Lay back to their room and both of them sitting on Yixing’s bed “When?”

“When what?”

Luhan shook Lay by his shoulders “When did you start liking him?”

Yixing shrugged his shoulders “I don’t really know when I just liked being near him but then I noticed how my heart sped up when he was near or how my Korean would get even more jumbled up when I talked with him.”

Luhan a huge smile on his face happy that his boredom was completely gone “Well I can see why you where drooling over that picture, he looks really good.

Lay turned scarlet “I was not drooling!”

“Well you where pretty damn close to it.”

Lay groaned as he buried his face in his hands “And this is why I didn’t want anybody to know.”

Luhan pried Lay’s hands away from his face “Aw come on don’t be like that.”

Lay pushed Luhan off his bed “Now if you excuse me I’m going back to my phone.”

“No Lay I’ll be bored! Yixing!”

The younger male paid no attention to him as he put on his headphones to block Luhan out. A relieved sigh leaving him when Joonmyun’s voice filled his ears as he heard EXO k’s songs.  He glanced back towards Luhan’s bed relieved to see that the man was now happily talking to someone on the phone, most likely Sehun.

He turned his attention back to his new wallpaper he felt his heart start to race just by looking at the picture, he didn’t know how he was going to be able to face the real life Joonmyun in a couple of days if he couldn’t even handle a picture right now. A groan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes at the embarrassment he was bound to bring to himself when that day came.  

Luhan glanced at Lay and how he was back to staring at the picture, a smile appeared on his face. “Sehun, how’s Joonmyun?”

“Fine, why do you ask?”

“No reason but I think I might need help with something.”

“With what?”

Luhan glanced at Lay again before answering “I can’t tell you know but I’ll text you later with it.”

“Okay I guess."

”Thank you so much!”

Sehun hesitated a bit before asking “It’s nothing illegal, right?”

“Seriously Sehun?” Luhan said while rolling his eyes at the younger’s question.

“I’m just asking! You might look like an angel but you sure don’t act like one.”

“Sehun!”

“What it’s the truth.”

“Ok I’m hanging up now.”

Sehun laughed, he could practically hear the pout Luhan had “I love you hyung.”

This quickly wiped the pout and replaced it with a smile “Love you too and you better help me no matter what!”

“I sometime wonder why I ever agree with anything you say.”

“Sehun!”

“Ok ok I’m sorry.”

“Tch you better be, now I have to go before Yixing hears me.”

When Yixing finally decided to face Luhan he saw the older male grinning at his phone “What are you doing?”

Luhan visibly jumped “Oh nothing just texting with Sehun.”

“Uh huh, for some reason I don’t believe you.”

“Do you want me to tell you that I’m drooling over Suho’s pictures?”

Instantly Yixing’s cheeks turned red as he hanged his head in embarrassment “And this is exactly the reason why I didn’t want anyone to know!”

Luhan giggled at the younger’s reaction “I was just teasing Yixing, now start packing. We head out to Korea tomorrow at 8.”

Yixing let out a squeak “How am I suppose to act around Joonmyun when he looks like that!?”

“Don’t worry you’ll be fine.” Luhan quickly turned around to hide his smile.

The next day Yixing was near hyperventilating when the pilot said they would be landing in Korea in about five minutes. Luhan saw this and put a reassuring hand over Yixing’s, “If it makes you feel better we won’t see them until we go to SM.”

After hearing this Yixing visibly relaxed at least he knew now that he wouldn’t be seeing Suho as soon as he got off the plane. This somewhat sadden him also, as much as he knew he was going to make a fool out of himself when he did see Joonmyun yet he still wanted to be in the same room as him. Especially after weeks of not seeing him.

The ride to their dorm was a quiet one since everybody was still tired from the flight, most of them had dozen off except for Yixing who was staring at his wallpaper. He still hadn’t changed it since Luhan did, the picture made his heart race yet relax at the same time. Before he knew it they were at their dorm.

Yixing and Luhan where somewhat upset that they wouldn’t be seeing their other half until the next day since their manager told them to stay at the dorm and not go the SM building today. Yixing wished that at least he could get to see a glimpse of Joonmyun today but it looked like it wouldn’t happen.

So it was a surprise for him when he heard EXO K voices as he entered their dorm welcoming them home. Oh how Yixing wanted to take the wish back he was sure he was going to die before he could even utter a hello at the K’s leader.

His breath caught in his throat when he finally did see Suho trying to pry Sehun’s hands away from his head a pout on his adorable lips, now Yixing was sure he was going to die. That is until he saw what Sehun had put on the leader head… cat ears.

Out of all the thing it had to be freaking adorable cat ears, Yixing was weak when it came anything about cats and Joonmyun but combining them together was like a instant death to poor Yixing’s heart. As he was having a mental breakdown he heard Luhan let out a quiet giggle and Yixing instantly knew who was to blame.

“You , you told Sehun to do that didn’t you!?”

“Shh you don’t want Suho to hear you know would you?”

Yixing bit his lip as he glanced at the still pouting Suho giving Luhan the chance to escape Yixing but not before quietly and quickly taking Yixing’s phone out of Yixing’s pocket.

“Joonmyun you look so cute!”

Yixing blinked as he saw Luhan cooing over Suho, wasn’t he just next to him? Damn Luhan and his ninja skills. Yixing pouted as Luhan and Sehun took turns saying how adorable and cute Suho looked with the ears.

Suddenly Luhan turned to Yixing “Doesn’t he look adorable, Yixing?”

Yixing turned a shade of pink and so did Suho “I- I g-guess.”

Luhan glared at Lay for the lack of response but quickly smiled again “Oh Sehun! I have to give you my present! Come on.” He stood up but sat back down again and leaning in to whisper something into Suho’s ear. Yixing shifted nervously from foot to foot as he saw Luhan tell God knows what to Joonmyun. But before he could ponder over it anymore Luhan stood up and took Sehun with him. And just like that Yixing and Joonmyun where left alone in the living room. Yixing wondered where everyone had gone.

Something in Suho’s hand caught Yixing’s attention and with seeping dread Yixing recognized his phone. Suho was holding his phone, the phone with Joonmyun’s picture as his wallpaper. “Wait that’s mine!”

 

***What did i just write? OTL***