First Aid

Guarding My Fake Girlfriend

 

BAP treated the trio to dinner to celebrate their first day, Young Jae talked about the lessons while Daehyun and Jong Up ate. Himchan smiles patting Daehyun's shoulder trying to see if he had anything to share. Daehyun looks at Jong Up who stops eating with a slight nod. The duo tells their band mates about seeing Hui Jin performing on the roof ending with Daehyun and Young Jae relaying the rumors. Himchan and Yongguk both advise against trusting the rumors. Only Himchan suggests getting to know Hui Jin.
 
"You make it sound like she needs a friend", Himchan points out.
 
"....Yeah, she does remind me of Zelo", Daehyun smiles.
 
"Me?", Zelo blinks.
 
Daehyun starts teasing the younger boy about his behavior when Jong Up taps his arm pointing at something. He grabs the others attention blinking as Himchan stands up walking towards her. Daehyun stops him staring at him questionably earning a smile as Himchan frees himself from Daehyun's grip. He returns guiding a very confused looking Hui Jin to their table who looks at Dae and Jong Up freezing in her tracks. Himchan tries to reassure her but she examines the table of the remaining five BAP members with her eyes resting on Yongguk. She now lets Himchan lead her to the table seating her between him and Yongguk. Zelo brings attention to Hui Jin's face which makes her move her hair blocking her face. Himchan manages to reveal her face the bruise on her cheek and cuts draw all six's attention to her.
 
"Who did this?", Himchan asks softly.
 
Hui Jin shakes her head.
 
"Hui Jin-ssi you can tell us", Yongguk smiles.
 
Hui Jin shakes her head pointing in Daehyun, Young Jae and Jong Up's general direction.
 
"....what about hyung?", Zelo blinks.
 
"Daehyun, you said the entire class saw you help her?"
 
Daehyun's eyes widen as he realizes what Yongguk was suggesting. Had he really sent his fans after her just by trying to help her? He nods giving Yongguk the answer he expected, he helping her then in excange for helping her his fans attacked Hui Jin. Himchan orders something for Hui Jin to eat while they talk. The eldest wanting to find some way to avoid their fans attacking Hui Jin, the trio not sure if they could stop the bullying and Zelo was trying to talk to talk to Hui Jin. The six stifle their laughter as one of their songs plays. Daehyun figured it had to be an ex or something since the song playing was Voicemail. She answers it sitting very still but the voice on the other end was very clear to the six sitting there.
 
"Hui Jin-ssi, you are taking care of Joon Taik?"
 
"Neh", she says weakly.
 
"Still refusing to speak sounds like it....you need to excerise your voice or how else will you be able to perform? I kept getting bomb barded with messages from Joon Taik about so you can't back out now"
 
"I know"
 
"You'll have to come over and play good girl tomorrow as well bring Joon Taik with you too"
 
"Another meeting?"
 
"I certainly can't let you pick"
 
Daehyun couldn't help but watch her, why was this person talking to her like this? The others tried to give her some form of privacy by trying to ignore it, Daehyun could too. No he couldn't. No one deserves to be beaten up then talked down to. Daehyun moved to help her noticing Yongguk standing beside him holding him down so he couldn't. Hui Jin stood up bowing her hair hiding her face as she left the restrurant practically running from BAP. Daehyun sighs running after her trying to avoid being noticed by everyone without a disguise. He froze catching sight of Hui Jin surrounded by girls from their class, they were going to attack her again! The crowd didn't seem to want to part before him and he was the only one the crowd that remotely cared what happened to her! Daehyun does his best to push and shove only to find Hui Jin lying on the ground not moving.
 
"Daehyun oppa~"
 
He jerked away from the girls checking on Hui Jin nearly laughing as he manages to find a pulse. Slowly his other members arrive joining Daehyun in taking care of Hui Jin the crowd circles them even more now as celebrities are involved, of course. Himchan calls an ambulance while Yongguk tries to get people to back up some. Daehyun is able to get a slight reaction out of her as he holds her hand, her hand tightens around his weakly making him smile. It didn't take long after that for the ambulance to show up leaving Daehyun with a two choices; One ride along and Two let go. The paramedics made the choice easy as they easy her on the stretcher and into the ambulance with breaking Hui Jin's hold on Daehyun.
 
"I think I saw you on tv!"
 
Daehyun just nods keeping his attention on Hui Jin.
 
"Is this your girlfriend?"
 
Daehyun knew better than to give any sort of answer.