Friends? Class trip?

Guarding My Fake Girlfriend
"I figured if you were going to waste away at that school then they could go to some place nice"
 
Hui Jin sighs staring at the line of people waiting to get on the bus, wondering why now of all times did her mother have to get so...motherly? She kept her hair in her face waiting to board the bus hoping he was waiting. A gentle tug on her sleeve turns her attention to behind her where Ah Ri and Sumin stood smiling at her. Somehow it made her feel a little better seeing the two models were there with her despite him not being there. Although Hui Jin knew Geum Hee wouldn't pass up this trip so out there in the long line or the bus was Hui Jin's ultimate punisher waiting.
 
"I'm sure he's inside", Sumin smiles.
 
"I know so~", Ah Ri chimes.
 
"Hopefully we can get paired up so we can talk some more", Sumin pats Hui Jin's arm.
 
"Talk? About what?", Hui Jin tilts her head.
 
"The reason why you never do anything with your hair or put on make-up", Ah Ri giggles.
 
"I'd rather talk about BAP", Sumin laughs.
 
"...Me too", Hui Jin blushes.
 
Sumin laughs throwing her arms around a blushing Hui Jin recieving a cough from the teacher who ushers them on the bus. The three head to the back but a few seats away from the back Sumin makes Hui Jin sit next to someone sleeping with their face covered. Hui Jin watches Sumin helplessly sitting from where Sumin made her sit. Hui Jin sat still not knowing what to do or why they made her sit here beside this person. She had to sit with them so he could find her. The ride was strangely tiring as at some point Hui Jin's eyes closed.
 
 
 
Daehyun woke feeling something on his shoulder, he looks to see someone leaning against him. He sighs peering into the face with a smile sliding across as he sees Hui Jin sleeping. Daehyun pushes her hair out of her face before getting shy as he feels a lot of the kids staring at them. He covered her hand with his looking at the window letting her sleep for the rest of the ride. Once they arrive at some fancy hotel, he gently wakes her enjoying her reaction to him being beside her. She turns bright red sitting upright putting a little bit of distance between them. Hui Jin and Daehyun get off the bus together still holding hands with Sumin and Ah Ri walking behind them happy with the sight. Daehyun blushes a bit as Hui Jin moves closer to Daehyun. He looks around seeing Geum Hee staring at them then just to enforce the point Daehyun puts his arm around Hui Jin's waist pulling her close. Daehyun pulls Hui Jin past Geum Hee glaring at her as they walk past smiling as Sumin and Ah Ri giggle at Geum Hee's angry shriek.
 
"You shouldn't have done that", Hui Jin pouts.
 
"I told you I'll protect you, I'm here to protect you"
 
Hui Jin hangs her head blushing.
 
"Besides the teachers seem to encourage our relationship", Daehyun gestures to a teacher.
 
"We do too~", Ah Ri shimes.
 
"Do you know what we're doing?", Sumin asks.
 
"We're going on a hike then spending the rest of the trip in an amusement park", Hui Jin sighs.
 
"How did you know?", Sumin looks at Hui Jin.
 
"Is that where we're going?"
 
"Yeah but I just learned that from Chihoon", Sumin explains.
 
"I asked the teacher and told Hui Jin ah on the bus", Daehyun covers.
 
"You two need nicknames~"
 
"Nicknames?"
 
"I think Jinnie for Hui Jin ah", Sumin smiles.
 
"Cute~", Ah Ri agrees.
 
"How about Dae-dae?"
 
"No, that's what Geum Hee calls him"
 
"Oh! What about Hyunnie?"
 
Hui Jin and Daehyun continue walking without them leaving them in their own little world. He hadn't thought about giving her a nickname only keeping her safe. They head to the hotel finding two to a room with the except of Hui Jin who a room alone. Daehyun smiles as the teacher bunks him with Young Jae as they were the only members of BAP on the trip for now. Yongguk and Himchan volunteered to help the teachers out not getting any sort of refusal from the teacher. After dropping off their stuff everyone is sent to be in groups of five for the hiking part of the trip. Daehyun pairs up with Hui Jin, Young Jae, Chihoon and Sumin. Ah Ri wasn't too happy about being left out not that it really bugged Daehyun too much. Sumin and Chihoon were a lot quieter than Ah Ri.
 
"So why are we hiking around here?", Chihoon asks softly.
 
"Experince nature was all I was told when I asked", Young Jae shrugs.
 
"My fault", Hui Jin looks at Young Jae.
 
"....Hyung would you be upset if I called Noona, Huiee?", Chhihoon speaks up.
 
"Huiee?", Daehyun tilts his head.
 
"I think it's cute", Young Jae smiles.
 
"Sounds better than what Sumin noona was calling her", Chihoon says softly.
 
"Fine! Huiee is cuter than Jinnie", Sumin fakes being upset.
 
Hui Jin makes a face.
 
"Sumin sunbae! It's Ah Ri!"
 
"Oh great....we were having fun too", Sumin sighs.
 
"You weren't upset?"
 
"No, Huiee but the faces you make are too cute....you can ask Daehyun if you don't believe me"
 
Hui Jin blushes glancing at Daehyun who quickly looks away blushing.
 
"I'll be back", Sumin waves.
 
"We better keep moving or we'll get lost", Young Jae ushers the blushing couple forward.