Promise?

Guarding My Fake Girlfriend
The six members up BAP stood outside Hui Jin's room waiting to be able to go in and talk to her. Young jae sat up staright as a couple went straight into Hui Jin's room. He informed everyone with a long speech who the couple were. They were part of a major electronics company, Daehyun wasn't paying attention since he could hear the woman shouting at Hui Jin. Clearly the same one as on the phone. Young Jae pulls daehyun's attention back to the speech he made.
 
"Daehyun! I said the rumors might be true"
 
"Which ones?"
 
"Those were the excetives of YuTao Electronic....Hui Jin ah might be actually be paying for people to transfer out of the school when they found out"
 
"It sounds a lot more reasonable than she's killing people", Yongguk points out.
 
"What about the one where she has a kid?", Daehyun tries to tease.
 
"Maybe......look"
 
The six turn their attention to a toddler running straight to the door to Hui Jin's room. Himchan and Yongguk try to keep him from going in there. Jong Up keeps the small child's interest on something beside Hui Jin by dancing. The toddler catches sight of something rushing for the door Daehyun pushes on the door making it hard to open. Suddenly he starts screaming 'Umma' trying to open the door harder making the six feel bad about doing this. Daehyun lets him in when someone inside Hui Jin's room bangs on the door. He sigh guessing the little made two rumors true. Hui Jin paid the other kids who discovered she was really rich to go away, she had a son. For some reason the last one really stung him.
 
"We should go", Yongguk suggests.
 
"But?"
 
"We can't let him stand here with her", Himchan smiles.
 
"We should also see what she wants to do about us knowing her secret", Young Jae reminds.
 
Daehyun nods as they prepare to enter, several ringtones later Daehyun is talking to Hui Jin alone. The boy from eariler stanfing near Hui Jin's bed listening to an mp3 player. Making it easier to have a grown talk. If that what you call the type of conversation that s expected him to have with her. He had to ask what was going to happen to them, if the rumors were true. He hoped she would just answer although he had a feeling she might kill him for asking.
 
"Hui Jin ah, what happened to the other students? Min Jun--"
 
"I didn't kill them"
 
Daehyun smiles, "I get that but....what then?"
 
"I helped them find a better house"
 
"You made them move?"
 
"I helped them find a better house"
 
"......What about him is he yours?"
 
"Mine?"
 
Daehyun sighs blushing a bit, "Your son?"
 
"Maybe"
 
"Any of the other rumors true?"
 
Hui Jin shakes her head.
 
"What do we do about me knowing?" Daehyun made sure to leave out the part where all the BAP members knew.
 
"Just don't tell anyone"
 
"Is that all?", Daehyun smiles.
 
"Yeah"
 
Daehyun watches Hui Jin turn to the boy pressumably Joon Taik patting his head smiling at him. He smiles up at her putting on a pair of sunglasses upside-down earning laughter from Hui Jin. Daehyun smiles watching the two happy to see someone could make Hui Jin laugh. With a sigh she tries to get up Daehyun stops her trying to make her stay in bed while her son tries to see what's going on.
 
"Stop touching me", Hui Jin growls.
 
Daehyun steps back understanding since the last he touched her his fans beat her. He wasn't sure how he could help but he was going to try. He waited to see if she would need anything finding her full attention on Joon Taik. He smiles at them heading for the door when he felt something tug at his sleeve, he looks down to see Joon Taik. He gestures for daehyun to come closer so leaning down Joon Taik cups his tiny hands around Daehyun's ear whispering to him. Daehyun faces the toddler with a smile presenting his pinkie smiling brighter as Joon Taik wraps his tiny pinkie around his. They seal the promise then Daehyun leaves with a smile.
 
 
 
"Please don't let her get hurt anymore"