Strange Question

Guarding My Fake Girlfriend
Hui Jin had fun along the hike listening to Young Jae and Daehyun, laughing when they made a jokes and smiling as she watched him playing with Young Jae. The whole hike no one messed with her or tried to hurt her. And he was there. The whole time through out the hike, he was there. Sumin and Ah Ri invaded Hui Jin's room after the hike while the group was suppose to be having lunch. They had finally gotten their way as Hui Jin let them make her over. Partly the guilt of Ah Ri being attacked by Geum Hee when the bully couldn't find Hui Jin alone without Daehyun.
 
"I can't believe it~"
 
"We better get started...the break wouldn't take too long"
 
"I got some clothes my mom bought me packed if you think those would be better"
 
"Your mom?", they both raise an eyebrow.
 
"I don't know just something", Hui Jin blushes.
 
Ah Ri shrugs looking through the pile of clothes Hui in motioned to. Sumin rushes over both surprised by the designer labels while Hui Jin didn't care about that sort of thing. It was the reason she went to Fang Wei, the reason she tried to hide the fact she was the daughter of Yu Minhyung and the reason she was raising Joon Taik. Her little brother. Hui Jin was tired of everything being about money, status and the public opinion. She wanted to live her life her own way not surrounded by expensive things or people. Now Hui Jin wanted to find more of the warmth he gave when he was around or when Sumin and Ah Ri talked to her.
 
"Huiee, where did you get these?", Sumin asks.
 
"My mom"
 
"Huiee....these are more than are textbooks cost"
 
"Exactly, my mom not me bought them"
 
"Who is your mother?"
 
"You can't tell anybody...."
 
"Oh my flipping penguins....you are famous aren't you?", Ah Ri gasps.
 
Hui Jin nods, "My mother's name is Yu Min Hyung"
 
"Of of of......Daebaek!", Sumin gushes.
 
"I get it now! Huiee was trying to be normal", Ah Ri giggles.
 
"Me and my little brother"
 
"Wait...I thought you had a son"
 
"No, he's my little brother"
 
"Well that will be good news for Daehyunie", Ah Ri elbows Sumin making a face.
 
"Don't be dirty or you'll posion Huiee"
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun looks around the crowd of students happy his hyungs had finally arrived only slightly mad they arrived after all the hard things. Yongguk and Himchan managed to keep the students at a distance but they still got as close as they could to them. He was more preoccupied with looking for her. A stirring amongst the students makes him look into the crowd trying to figure out what drew their attention away. Sumin and Ah Ri's voice yelling got him standing quickly.
 
"Make room! Stop gawking!"
 
"She's still the same person so stop it you sillies", Ah Ri shouts.
 
"Who are they talking about?", Young Jae asks Daehyun.
 
"No idea, you?", Daehyun shrugs.
 
"Not at all", Young Jae sighs.
 
"Daebaek! I didn't think that would ever happen", Daehyun teases.
 
"Daehyunie! This would be a lot simpler if you could come here!", Sumin complains.
 
"We did all this work you could at least come see your girlfriend", Ah Ri makes a fuss.
 
"Huiee? What did..."
 
The four BAP members follow Sumin and Ah Ri's complaining to see another person with them wearing a very high fashion outfit, hair curled and make-up. Daehyun blushes realizing this was Hui Jin while the others slowly come to the same conclusion. Before they could say anything more they class was ushered to the amusement park for the last half of their trip. Everyone was encourage to go in groups of four but the four became pairs of two. Daehyun followed Hui Jin not really sure what to do still embarassed about her transformation.
 
"Daehyunie is there something you want to do?", Hui Jin manages.
 
"....You pick"
 
Daehyun follows her around sneaking glances.
 
"Maybe this was a bad idea...."
 
"What?"
 
"I...Sumin unni and Ah Ri unni kind of pressured me to let them do this but....I did want you to see me like this before", Hui Jin manages.
 
"Before what?"
 
"We stop pretending"
 
"Stop.....Huiee I--"
 
"Come on let's go! We should have fun!", Hui Jin says quickly.
 
"Huiee if you keep going you'll run into someone"
 
Hui Jin stops walking beside him in silence for a long while.
 
"Can I ask you a question?", Hui Jin bites her lip.
 
"Only if I get to ask you one"
 
"You first then"
 
"....Do you want to stop pretending?"
 
"What?"
 
"I don't mean to break up...just not pretend"
 
"Date for real?"
 
"Yeah, if you want"
 
"Can you answer my question before I answer?", Hui Jin hides her face.
 
"Alright, what's your question?"
 
"Why haven't you kissed me? ....Sumin unni and Ah Ri unni were asking me questions and--"
 
"Do you want me to?"
 
Hui Jin goes completely still, ".........I was just curious"
 
Daehyun was blushing but moved closer to her tilting his head. She remained completely still as he pressed his lips to hers. Hui Jin buried her face in Daehyun's shoulder earning a slight laughter from Daehyun. He waits to hear if she wanted to stop pretending.
 
"Huiee? I answered yours...."
 
Hui Jin quickly nods keeping her face buried in his shoulder.