Strange Start

Guarding My Fake Girlfriend

 

Daehyun sighs looking at Jong Up and Young Jae each distracted by something neither seeing the worried expression on his face. They had to recieve a proper education despite their idol status although Daehyun suspected Young Jae would finish his work before him or Jong Up. His best friend was smart which usually had it's uses. Massive swarm of girls appeared as the car drove closer to the school making the three idols stare out the windows. They smile seeing a teacher of some sorts rushes through the fans managing to make a path for the three. He whisks them into the building without a word. He breaks into laughter as soon as they enter the school and are away from the fans. Daehyun looks at Young Jae who shares his severely confused expression while Jong Up smiles as if included on the joke.
 
"Sorry about that...", the teacher's clears his throat.
 
"It's okay?", Daehyun arches an eyebroow.
 
"Welcome to Fang Wei", the teacher bows.
 
"Gomowa Sungsaenim", the three chime.
 
"I'll go grab your guides...as your manager instructed we came your classes as close as possible but with ....someone's record it was quite hard to place the rest of you"
 
Daehyun glares at Young Jae who tries to look innocent. Jong Up follows the teacher to a large office where two guys sat waiting uncomfortably. The three idols could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation. Something about having to making one of the guys bbe guides for more than one. One of the guys said something about it being a girl fault. The teacher shouts something in another language at the guy and he clams up. The teacher returns with the to boys following behind him, he introduces the girlish looking guy as Chihoon and the rougher one as Min Jun. Chihoon was originally suppose to be Jong Up's guide but got beefed up to Daehyun AND Jong Up's guide. The oh so happy looking Min Jun was Young Jae's guide. As soon as the teacher let them go Min Jun and Young Jae disappear down the hallway.
 
"um...would you mind if I check something?", Chihoon asks timidly.
 
"What?", Daehyun tilts his head.
 
"Come on but be quiet"
 
Chihoon doesn't explain only leading the duo up to the roof, telling them one last time not to talk. They reach the roof peeking out hearing music and a voice singing not quite perfectly with the music. What caught the boys attention was the figure dancing to the music not her voice. She danced with such a bright smile on her face. Chihoon after making the two idols swear to be quiet is the one who makes noise which makes her turn her full attention to them. Daehyun could see that she was clearly outraged that they had seen what she was doing. She quickly shuts off her music gathering her stuff while Chihoon does his best to get them away before she could hurt them. The three find their way to their respective classrooms with a surprise awaiting Daehyun. The girl from the roof was his classmate even bigger surprise the only empty seat were right next to each which could only mean one thing. He was going to be sitting right next to her from now on.
 
"Perfect full class", the female teacher smiles pass Daehyun.
 
Daehyun blinks not used to being ignored, "Jung Daehyun iminda"
 
"I know please take your seat", she focuses on the girl, "Hui Jin ah will you be staying?"
 
Daehyun makes a slight face as he tries to see if the name fit the dance girl he had seen. Several girls cry out enjoying Daehyun's thinking face which makes him slightly smiles. He heads for his seat but a slight noise makes him turn around. The girls in the classroom all seem to hold their breath as Daehyun suddenly has Hui Jin in his arms. He could still see the outstretched foot that tripped making him glance at the student who tripped Hui Jin. Not that he would judge someone but the female student wore a lot of make-up. He manages to help her to her seat before taking his own. The class stretched on and on with Daehyun finding his way around fairly easily, break came quickly.
 
"Daehyun!", Young Jae smiles.
 
Daehyun quickly joins his best friend, "Hey"
 
"You got put in Creepy Yu's class right?", Min Jun smirks.
 
"Creepy Yu?", Daehyun blinks.
 
"Yu Hui Jin", Chihoon recites.
 
Daehyun looks at Young Jae trying to see if Chihoon was there the whole time only getting a shrug.
 
"She's the weird girl"
 
"How weird?", Young Jae asks.
 
Young Jae always quick to as much as he can, although Daehyun wasn't sure about this particular subject.
 
"They're just rumors", Chihoon pouts.
 
"Really? What about the one where she has a kid?", Min Jun retorts.
 
"....She could just be a babysitter", Chihoon whines.
 
"And the one where she had her tongue cut out as punishment?", Min Jun smirks.
 
"That one can't be true cause we heard--", Chihoon's hand clamps around Daehyun's mouth.
 
"She can sing", Jong Up smiles.
 
"Well you need a tongue for that", Young Jae laughs.
 
Min Jun sighs, "He went spying on her again?"
 
Daehyun and Jong Up nod.
 
"She'll kill you", Min Jun states.
 
"Waeyo?", Jong Up asks.
 
"Those who hear her singing usually don't show up anymore"
 
"You're saying she kills them? Sounds like they transfer to another school", Young Jae rolls his eyes.
 
"More like move entirely!", Chihoon says excitedly.
 
"That doesn't seem strange...expensive but not really strange"
 
Min Jun shakes his head, "I don't expect to see you guys too much longer"
 
"This isn't my first time getting caught", Chihoon whines.
 
"She's just tormenting you", Min Jun laughs.