Lame Excuse

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

Still in my deepest sleep whilst dreaming…I was in this beautiful garden, surrounded by flowers of all the colors, wherever I looked there was no one around.

Big trees and vast green fields on the horizon and I could hear a faint chirping of the birds too. In my right was a wondrous fountain and in my left was a garden table with a huge delicious chocolate cake on top of it…”Chocolate cake?” – I thought – “Sweet!!” - I was really hungry, and there it was…my favorite dessert with a marvelous landscape to enjoy.

Then, when I walked towards it, a little chubby bird with cute round black eyes approached my right side cutely chirping, “How cute!” – I thought – then, on my left side appeared another one, and another one…and another one. Suddenly I was surrounded by little chubby birds.

Closer and closer to the table, I was still with my eyes set on that majestic cake, filled with endless layers of the most delicious chocolate. But there was too much damn CHIRPING around me which led me to immediately wake up, not being able to reach the cake.

(─‿‿─)

 

 I opened my eyes and woke up for real after realizing that there was a really noisy bustle downstairs. “Ohh that stupid chirping! I was really close to my chocolate cake” – I mumbled to myself annoyed– “What a marvelous way to wake up…” – I ironically said. I decided to stay at the dorm and that was the way they decided to wake me up that morning? They seriously lack manners.

 

 It seemed that there were people running incessantly through the entire dorm speaking to quick for me to even understand what they were saying. Amongst all the voices there were a few ones that stood up. The first time I woke up, I heard someone saying the same thing.

 

“I THINK NOONA REALLY LEFT US!” I heard a deep voice scream. It was definitely Chanyeol. No one at that dorm had such deep voice but him…

 

“What? Noona left…?” – I repeated mumbling to myself trying to understand what they were saying. I opened my eyes as I suddenly realized that I forgot to throw out my message informing them that I was leaving. “Ohh God WHY?!” – I face palmed in frustration.

 

I quickly got up trying to think what to do. “I definitely have to go downstairs…” And so I did . Reaching the last steps of the stairs I noticed the «chaos» that was in the living room.

 

“What to do now?” – said worriedly Baekhyun holding my message in his right hand going back and forth in front of the sofa where Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were sited. I immediately deduced that he was the first to see it, so the first scream that woke me up was probably him too.

 

Then, in his going back and forth movement he looked in the direction of the stairs where my motionless figure was. He opened his eyes wide seeing that I didn’t go away after all. The other two boys stared at him and seeing his shocked expression followed his gaze towards where I was.

 

“Noona?!” – they called in unison. Their faces described everything between startle and confusion as they immediately rose up.

 

I was looking at them not sure of what to say, when someone just appeared behind me and said quickly, assertively but in low voice right by my left ear: “You really are a troublemaker” – he seemed to be laughing but when I saw his face he was totally serious.

 

Suho just passed by me and went to the kitchen. Whilst I was looking at him thinking - “What the hell? You won’t even care?”  - He just made his way forward without even looking back.

 

Baekhyun approached me still with his eyes wondering what was happening. I felt really bad and had to find an excuse really soon. I wouldn’t tell the truth. Not now, that I was definitely staying there until orders saying otherwise.

 

 “HA HA HA!” – my sudden clangorous laughter filled the whole room. The boys in the living room stood looking at me confused whilst, without me noticing, Suho was peeking at me from the kitchen looking forward to what excuse would I make.

 

“So! I…See you found…hum…my message!”

 

“Yeah, you bet on it! – muttered Sehun

 

“And we don’t understand it…what's happening?” – said Chanyeol stepping forward in my direction before other boys could even open their mouths.

 

“Ohh! It was a…prank! That’s what it was! A practical joke just to have fun!” – I tried to sound convincing whilst laughing out of stress.

 

The other boys kept looking at me, but after realizing that that excuse might really be the truth and since I was laughing they didn’t have any other way unless accept it.

 

Suho was silently laughing when I took notice of him. “Bwo?!” – I silently muttered back at him, but he kept messing with my nerves with that dim mocking attitude of his. You just wait your turn…” – I thought whilst biting my lower lip.

 

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun seemed to buy that last minute excuse, but Baekhyun seemed reticent about that. I noticed his taciturn attitude but kept smiling to the other boys. I was sure that he would probably insist to know more about that message than I was actually saying.

 

Suddenly I just realized that my hair was totally messed up and that I was still in my pajamas – a huge grey Snoopy T-shirt and shorts.

 

“Ohhh” – I mumbled looking at myself. It was just after I suddenly changed the direction of my thoughts that the boys looked at my figure too. “Ohhh!” – they thought too.

 

“AHmm, excuse me” – I said quickly running upstairs ashamed of my own sloppiness.

 

They kept looking at me but didn’t think that that side of me was sloppy at all…maybe another word started with S and ended in EXY would describe it better… (Just to let you know that a snoopy shirt can make someone y too :p)

 

 

-IN THE AFTERNOON-

I knew it was coming when I saw Baekhyun suddenly approaching me when I was sitting in the porch to read a book… 

 


A/N - Hi! I'm the author of this AFF and I thank you for your support!  (>‿◠)✌

Hope you like this chapter too! ^^ 

What do you think Baekhyun will say to her?? 

Leave your thoughts in the comment section below! Let me now what you're expecting next! (‐^▽^‐)

And don't forget to Subscribe if you like it! (>‿♥)