Mr Lee Soo Man and My Soft Side.

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” I turned around quickly and flipped the person over since his hand was on my shoulder.

 

“Oh !” I whispered to myself.

 

“Really? That’s all you have to say!?” Suho screamed at me.

 

“What are you doing here?!” I screamed louder without knowing.

 

“This is MY dorm as far as I remember and I forgot my phone. Where are you going?” he eyed me up and down as If I were some sort of a disgusting creature. I scoffed.

 

“I don’t need to tell you. You’re not someone who is close or even a person who knows me. So don’t ask me questions as if I were someone to you.” I replied coldly.

 

“Listen princess.” – He grabbed my arm-  “ I don’t care if your amazing and look beautiful okay? I’m the leader of EXO-K so I need to take care of everyone in this dorm and if someone tells me to take care of you then I have to! Stop being stupid and big headed and go back inside!” He shouted at me. He sounds just like my oppa did before he left.

 

I went inside thinking about my oppa. He was so cool and always cared about me. I miss you, oppa. I started tearing up a bit while I was unpacking again. I can’t be this way. I don’t miss him. He was the one who left! I harshly wiped the tears that had fallen. Why am I crying for that bastard anyway? I heard a knock on the door and made sure all the tears had gone from my eyes and cheeks before I shouted,

 

“Come in!” Suho walked in and stopped me while I was moving some of my stuff into the cupboard.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t normally shout and I wa-... were you crying?” I glared at him. Like he cared! I’m so tired of people acting like they give a about me when really they don’t! Just because I’m famous and pretty people act like they care and want to be friends with me! Well you know what? They can f*** off! Why am I unpacking anyway?! I’m leaving this dump.

 

“I’m leaving.” - I started packing again- “Don’t bother asking why or whatever. I prefer to be on my own rather than to live with people.” I said bluntly. He gave me a sad look as if I cared.

 

“Please don’t leave.” It sounded like he was begging but he had a slightly guilty look.

 

“It’s not your fault i’m going.” I grabbed my bag and suitcase and went to the kitchen to get some water before I left. I opened the door only to find Mr Lee Soo Man right in front of me about to knock on the door, which I just opened. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled slightly and bowed to be polite. I opened the door a bit more and hid my suitcase.

 

“I see your doing well!” The jolly man delightfully said as he strolled in the dorm and sat on the couch.

“Yeah I’m settling in slowly but umm.. wha-what are you d-doing here?” I stuttered. He just smiled at me and nodded while patting the seat next to him. I sat down waiting for him to answer. It’s not like every day when Mr Lee comes to meet his idols himself.

 

“I came to talk to you in particular. I know that it’s hard for you to move all of a sudden and you still have a lot of schedules and you’re a solo artist with problems of your own. I just want you to know that you’re a strong girl who has come so far already and I’m sure that you’re going to go a lot further. Your manager has told me that you’re struggling with some things and you really didn’t want to move?” he looked seriously at me now. All the happiness that was visible on his face had gone and was replaced with a more serious man who showed genuine care.

 

“It’s just, its 12 boys and I prefer to live alone. I have a lot of schedules going on and I know it’s going to be a lot less in 2 weeks time but like you said I’m a solo artist with a lot of my own problems and thoughts so it’s difficult at times. You don’t need to worry about me though. I’ll try my hardest and not let you or SM down.” I smiled.

 

I don’t know why but he was one of the very few people who I cared about and who I knew actually cared about me. Before I debuted, he was the one who helped me and even though he was mega busy, he would send me texts wishing me the best. He’s a really sweet man and a special person to me I guess. I’m closer to him than to my actual family. He’s seen me at my best and at my worst. He saw me breaking down when I was dancing once because I just couldn’t take it anymore. No one knew about me being so close to Mr Lee. I was like his daughter.

“Do tell me if you want to talk to me about whatever is going on in your mind. I may be busy but I do have times to see my precious kids (SM idols) so don’t worry. Also, live your life! You’re an amazing singer, dancer and you’re beautiful! Girls wish to be you! Don’t think so much and live in the moment! I’m old now and I sometimes regret what I didn’t do when I was your age. So enjoy!” he turned into the Jolly man again. He looked at his watch and had to leave because he had a busy schedule too. I sighed looking at my suitcase. I guess I’m staying in this dump after all. 

 

“So you do have a soft side.” Suho smirked.  All the calmness and happiness I had was gone within seconds.

 

“Well done! You’ve achieved something in your life now.” I sarcastically said as I dragged my luggage to my room. I slammed the door shut and minutes later heard the front door shut. Probably Suho leaving. Whatever. I’m not bothered unpacking again. I’ll do it later. I lied down on my bed and went on twitter for a bit. I took a picture of myself smiling and wrote ‘had a hard day but it’ll be worthwhile right?’ I tweeted it and instantly people replied saying all sorts of things like, ‘Unnie Hwaiting!’, ‘You shouldn’t work too hard or else noona will fall ill! Health comes first so eat a lot and stop working so hard! Noona Hwaiting!’, ‘Dongsaeng-ah, don’t worry, everything will be fine! ;)’ I read a lot of them but since there were too many I couldn’t read every single one. I slowly fell asleep with a smile and an empty stomach.

 

-Morning-

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~” I heard someone scream.

 

“I THINK NOONA LEFT US!” I heard a deep voice scream. I frowned and went back to sleep.

 


 

Hehe. She went back to sleep. ^^ sorry, this is the best I could do and I wonder who her oppa is :O

Subscribe and comment! x)