Crazy Busy Trip

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

Inevitably that doom’s day, at least for me, as finally come.

If I could, I would have ran far away so that they would leave without me, but I guessed that was not a good idea…Although I didn’t like insects, especially spiders, I kind of liked of nature itself…trees and all…Yeah. I had to face my fears. I’m not the type of girl to fear meeting new people neither having to give up my quiet time with a group of 12 loud boys…”OH GOD WHY?!” – I face palmed myself. I really had to face the truth…that trip was definitely happening and it would be a nightmare…

“Noona? Are you ready?” – Sehun knocked on my door and asked.

“Yeah, I’m going!” – I sighed soundly and picked up my suitcase, mainly filled with T-shirts and comfortable jeans and shorts and walked out.

“Yah! D.O. hyung! Where are you going with so many suitcases? Do you think you’re going to a trip to never comeback or something?” – Kai asked annoyed to his hyung after both of them had become stuck on the door as they were walking out.

“Shut up Kai! This is for our own good! Or did you expect I would eat leafs from trees?” – D.O. answered annoyed as he tried really bad to pass by the door.

“Wait, you’re talking about food?!” – Kai’s eyes started to shine – “Then let me help you hyung!” – he immediately pushed forward making both of them go out of the door almost falling on the floor. They kept arguing with each other…

 

I walked down the stairs and put my suitcase noisily on the ground looking around. I wouldn’t be coming home in a few days…I would miss that comfy house…my quiet room…

“What are you thinking?” – Suho suddenly asked curious about my absent expression.

“Huh? Nothing…” – I didn’t want to answer him. He was the one who arranged that camping trip from hell…When I looked at him he was carrying at least 2 big suitcases and 1 smaller.

“And you? Where do you think you’re going with so much baggage? To a digression or something?” – I just smiled slightly as I pointed to my one and only suitcase.

He smirked at me. – “Very funny…” – he said as he bit his lower lip.

Chanyeol entered the living room as yelled to the rest inside of the house – “Common guys! It’s time!” – he took notice on our conversation and said – “HAHA Suho hyung has to keep taking care of his perfect skin _-ah, that’s why he has so many suitcases…” – he laughed as he turned around and Suho looked at him madly.

“Yah! Chanyeol! You…! Aisshhh!” – he walked out of the living room leaving me behind. 

 

Finally we were all ready and going on a van enough to take all of us. Another annoying thing of going with so many people on one single vehicle was, having to share the seat with someone else. In this case I had to share my seat with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Since we lost at the rock, scissors and paper in which we would decide who was going to stay in each sit, it was obvious we were stuck together…

On the next seat there was Sehun and Kai, beside the driver’s sit, D.O. and Suho was the one driving because our managers wouldn’t be accompanying us on our trip because they still had some things to deal with first. We would go ahead and they would come afterwards.

Anyway…My seat was right beside the window, Chanyeol was in the middle and Baekhyun on the other window. I put my headphones and closed my eyes. I was hoping that the car trip wouldn’t be that long…

After some time I felt some ruckus around me.

“Aishhh…” – Chanyeol was getting cranky as he moved on his seat trying different positions - “I’m going crazy!!” – he sighed soundly and visibly annoyed – “If’s the cold hair not coming to the back…this is big trouble!” – he muttered to himself.

“Would you stop?!” – Baekhyun was annoyed by the sudden disturbance as Chanyeol put his head on his shoulder.

“Aissh Baekhyun-ah! It’s so hot in here! I can’t stand it!” – he was becoming bratty as he was rubbing his forehead on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“YAH! Stop it! I’m hot too!!” – he yelled at him pushing him away. Chanyeol bumped into my shoulder.

The other boys looked back and started laughing.

“Yeah, Hyung, you’re really conceited!” – Kai suddenly said and laughed but Baekhyun didn’t even answer.

"Baekyeol is coming apart..." - Sehun made fun of them and laughed. 

I put my music louder and tried to ignore all that commotion. It was true that was becoming a little stuffy in there but…not that it was that unsupportable.

“AISSHHH! This seat it’s too small for me! I can’t even stretch my legs…Too damn hot!” – Chanyeol continued his tantrum as he was pushing Baekhyun into the window letting him almost without no space.

“Yahh! Chanyeol! Get the heck away from me!” – Baekhyun pushed him away harshly but they were in a push back-push forward kind of war.

“Suho Hyung turn on the AC! It’s getting too hot back in here! And Chanyeol is losing what’s left of his mind!” – Baekhyun yelled from the back of the van.

“It’s already on!” – Suho just affirmed.

“Aisshh!!” – Chanyeol grumbled annoyed as he picked a water bottle and started drinking some of it.

At the same time Sehun tried to test the backseats temperature with his hand and said to the other ones in the front – “So it’s totally just heat back there…” But since they were alright and couldn’t do anything better they just kept doing whatever they were doing. Totally unconcerned.

Chanyeol decided that the water wouldn’t be just to drink and started putting a little bit on his hand to refresh his face. Baekhyun noticed and pushed his hand so that he would soak himself. That was exactly what happened.

“YAHH!” – Chanyeol yelled as he picked on the water bottle and started sending water to Baekhyun getting him all wet. Then Baekhyun picked on another water bottle and spilled on Chanyeol’s head. And as soon as I moved my head to realize what was happening I ended up getting in the middle of the water show. Baekhyun had just soaked me instead of Chanyeol, who successfully avoided his attack.

“_-ah!!” – they both yelled at the same time realizing what they just did.

I took off my headphones, cleaned my eyes with my hands and asked for their water bottles silently.

They cautiously gave me the water bottles and I immediately soaked them wet too. Without realizing we were all laughing at the back, even though we were all wet…

 

 

The car trip took over an hour and an half but we finally arrived at the spot.

 

I was looking out from the van’s window as Suho was still parking that we would be staying at some cabins. Well, at least they were way more comfortable than tents! Thank heaven that someone thought about that!

Anyway, suddenly something caught my attention. Some boys were appearing from inside one of the 5 cabins existent on that place. I could tell they were Exo M because Sehun was already calling for his “hanhan” from the opened window.

We all got out of the van, but I stood last as I saw them greeting each other friendly. I wasn’t good with new acquaintances. But...What could I do? It wasn’t like I could stay in the van forever right?

I got out and looked at them. Indeed, they were so many! That would be interesting…at least.

“And here’s our girl!” – D.O. pointed at me and came closer pushing me forward to meet the new guys. He smiled trying to encourage me.

Suho just stared at both of us. What the hell does he mean with that? “Our girl”? D.O. you…

His thoughts were interrupted by Kris that greeted him.

“Hi!” – I bowed my head politely and smiled slightly – “I’m _-ah, nice to meat you all!”

 “Hi!” – a cute guy with black short hair greeted me along with another handsome blonde guy – “I’m Tao!”

“And I’m Lu Han!” – he smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled back at them at the same time I got to know Chen, Xiumin and Lay who were really nice too.

I tried not to give my cold shoulder although I really wanted to have some rest already…I was still all soaked up from the water war in the van.

“Hello! I’m Kris the Exo-M’s leader. Nice to meet you _-ah!” – this tall blonde guy greeted me followed by Suho.

I greeted him back politely.

“I’m a fan of your work.” – he smiled kindly at me making me chuckle. It’s always nice when someone recognizes your hard work.

“Thank you!” – I smiled back.

“Yah, Suho, seeing how pretty “your girl” is, I think we have to find one for our dorm too!” – he teased me but I just bit my lower lip.

I wasn’t sure I was comfortable with using of that expression “our girl”, “your girl”. I’m no one’s girl. I tried to control my will to just tell him that…

Suho looked at him as thinking Hyung…where are you going with this…

Kris just laughed out loud. “Don’t worry, I won’t steel her.” – he teased Suho whilst he looked at me – “Unless you want to change of dorms? I’m a way better leader that our little Suho here.” – he smiled.

“I…no, thank you.” – that was the only thing I could say to that question.

He just laughed, looked at Suho and approached me.

“Ok, no problem.” – he continued smiling – “I hope we can be friends” – he muttered to me not letting Suho listen.

What the heck did he say to her now? Oh god! I’m becoming a stalker…got to control myself…Am I being too obvious? – Suho was thinking.

“The answer to your question is YES.” – Kris just laughed passing by Suho who just looked at him eye wide.

What the…? – Suho thought intrigued.

 

Anyway, we decided in which cabinet we would stay, and it was obvious I would stay alone on one of it.

D.O. and Sehun asked me If it was alright to leave me alone and Kai even added he wouldn’t mind making me company (by the way he got slapped by almost all his group members in his neck for even thinking that) but I assured everything would be ok.

But what was coming next, I wouldn’t expect…not in a million years!

We were all dining when suddenly we hear a vehicle coming. At first we all thought it was our managers, but my jaw literally froze wide open when I saw Myungsoo getting out of that van moving towards us.

 

 


A/N: Hi my dears readers and fantastic subbies! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update this story for a long while! >-< I hope you still support us! The story has still much to evolve *o*

Anyway, hope you like this new chappie! :D

What will happen in this camping trip?! 12 boys + 6 boys + 1 girl? This will be full of surprises ^^

Let me know what you think or want to happen in the next chapters! Feel free to comment!

I really value your opinion :D

And to all of you that haven't subscribed, please do ^^, if you like Angel Boss! Thank You *o*