The Shadow

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

Suho took a few minutes to settle in what he heard inside the room. “What could’ve happened between them?” – he asked himself. He couldn’t bring himself to even ask his dongsaeng about it, but he had a burning curiosity of knowing it…but why did he want to know? Well…that was something even he couldn’t explain…why would he be so interested in someone else’s business? And furthermore, why was he thinking of her of all the people? He was bored…yeah…that was probably it.

He saw MyungSoo storming out of the dorm without even saying one more word, and just stood looking through the window watching him going inside his own dorm. Suho noticed he had left the cellphone on top of the table, right by the front door.

“Finally!” – Someone sighed sounding really relieved that guy was going away – “Annoying brat…” – he whispered to himself.

“Sehun!” – Suho scolded his dongsaeng even though he felt relieved he went away too.

“Yeah, yeah…I know…” – Sehun didn’t care about being polite when the issue was pestering him. Sehun heard everything that happened…not just him actually, all of the boys heard it as well.

“Hyung?” – Sehun started turning back to Suho whilst we was going to the kitchen and searching a water bottle inside the fridge.

“Huumm??” -  Suho mumbled while he was taking a large sip of water.

“Do you like Noona??” – Sehun was totally serious.

Suho opened his eyes wide and without even realizing he just coughed and spit the water right in Sehun’s face. –  “WHAT??” – he bawled taken by surprise.

“Hyung!” – Sehun pouted whilst cleaning his face whilst smirking. – “It’s just a question!” – he raised an eyebrow and tried not to laugh. His hyung’s reaction was more than enough. Everything he said after that, wouldn’t be true…

“Well, a really stupid and unjustified question if you want my opinion!” – Suho was visibly perturbed. His voice wasn’t as controlled and he was really anxious.

“Yeah, yeah…but…answering my question…??” – Sehun forced the situation. He was enjoying his hyung’s state of mind…that could really mean something. And, more importantly, that could assure the success of his plans…

Suho only looked scathingly to him, bit his own lip, and sighed.

Finally he got a grip of himself and answered more calmly as trying to prove something. – “ No, I don’t. No. Why would I?” – he said repeatedly controlling his expression.

Sehung smirked mischievously – “Of course not, hyung…” – Suho raised an eyebrow not understanding that statement – “What do you mean by that?” – he asked suspicious. – “Nothing…” – he smirked again and ran upstairs before his hyung could say anything else.

“This boy…is definitely up to something…”  - Suho thought suspiciously whilst taking another sip of water.

 

Suddenly, someone appeared behind his back. -  “Hyung!” – someone yelled right in his ears.

“FUUUUU!!!” – Suho coughed and sipped again the water he had in mouth because of the scare. He seemed like a fountain.

“You’re alright hyung?” – Kai was patting Suho’s back.

“KAI!! You…” – Suho yelled. He was going to mistreat Kai for the sudden scare but just restrained himself. He sighed profoundly trying to control his sudden will to just yield to violence. Kai only looked at him with round puppy eyes and Suho just bit his lower lip out of frustration.

“Yes, Kai, what do you want??” – he sighed once more visibly annoyed putting his hand on his own forehead as If he was having an headache.

“Nothing really, hyung! – Kai smiled radiantly – “I just wanted to say good night!”

“You…” – Suho sighed annoyed again. That wasn’t his day… - “Ok…you know what…good night for you too.” – he putted the water bottle inside the fridge again, even though he didn’t have the chance to even take a sip of it and stormed out of the kitchen aiming for his bedroom.

“What did I do?” – Kai thought without understanding why his hyung was so irritated. – “Ohh well…” – he shrugged his shoulders and continued to do what he wanted to do in first place, trying to find something to eat in the fridge.

 

“Yah Kai!” – D.O. entered the kitchen – “What are you doing in my kitchen??” – he looked around all the mess Kai had made in just a couple of minutes. The more he looked the more angry he got. – “WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?” – he yelled at Kai. – “DID AN ELEPHANT RAIDED OUR FRIDGE?” – he couldn’t believe that it was possible for a sole human being to make such a mess.

“An elephant?!” – Kai repeated - “HA! HA! HA!” – he laughed out loud whilst fixing his sandwich on the table. “Ohh hyung, you’re too funny!” – he continued.

D.O. only glared at him furiously.

Chanyeol entered the room and looked around the kitchen smirking. “Ohh I see Kai is making his special…” – he started to laugh. D.O. looked at Chanyeol – he was not happy.

“That’s right! My ultra special Kailecious-Tower!!” – Kai was visibly proud of his masterpiece. A seventh layer sandwich filled with cheese, sliced ham, mustard,tomato, sliced pickles, ketchup, lettuce, sausage, onions and…a special ingredient…he wouldn’t tell anyone about it…

“You got the tower part right!” – D.O. sounded annoyed but Kai didn’t even care.

“I was meaning your other special - MAKING a HUGE MESS!” – Chanyeol laughed really loud at his own statement.

“You can say that again!” – D.O. said still trying to figure out where to start to clean the kitchen.

“You want one?” – Kai asked the two boys whilst taking a huge bite on his masterpiece.

Chanyeol bitted his lower lip…the sandwich looked really good… - “Ahmm, sure!” – he laughed and approached Kai whilst he was willingly making one for him. Chanyeol always paired with Kai in his silliness.

D.O. only looked at them – “You’re both…retarded.” – he only said without any expression as the other two boys only laughed at him and threw a piece of bread at him.

“YAH!!” – D.O. yelled as they only laughed. D.O. approached them, picked a bunch of pickles and threw it at them, hitting right in their faces.

“YAHHHHHHH” – they yelled at the same time. And that was when a food fight began.

 

Meanwhile, upstairs…

I was dreaming…

«I felt someone rushing in my direction. I didn’t look back but it seemed that there was no one else in the street besides me.

“Ohh common…don’t joke with me right know…” – I struggled as I was walking faster to avoid problems

I bravely stopped but didn’t hear or see anything as I looked and turned back a few seconds just to be sure.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me from my back putting his left hand at my mouth so that I couldn’t scream and the other grabbed my waist at the same time he was pulling me into a dark spot leaning into the dead end street beside me.

“Ige Mwoya??” – I thought – “MyungSoo???” – I gasped when he turned me around to see his face. – “What…??”

He wouldn’t say anything but just hold me tightly not letting me go. – “You’re hurting me!” – I said whilst trying to release my wrists out of his hands. His eyes were motionless. His body was like a rock. “I said, LET GO!!” – he didn’t move an inch even though I was using all my strength to release myself from him.

“Neo… michyeoss-eo?” – I yelled at him with my eyes wide open .

“Ne…” –he whispered in my right ear.

I was shocked. He sounded like he was out of himself. He was scaring me.

“LET GO!!!” – I yelled again – “Let me GO!! Let me Go!!” – I repeated a few more times as he wasn't letting me go, until I woke up with someone’s voice.

“ –ah?!” – the voice sounded restless and anxious as he entered the room running. – “What’s wrong?!” – he approached me whilst looking around the room.

I only glared at him, not understanding anything. – “Suho?” - I thought surprised

“Is everything alright?” – he sounded really worried as he noticed some teardrops falling down through my cheeks – “I was passing through the hall when…”

“Humm…” – I was a little confused – “Yeah…I guess…it was just a nightmare.” – I tried to organize my thoughts as I cleaned the tears with my both hands.

“For a moment you scared me!!” – he sighed as he blurted his thoughts – “I thought there might be a burglar or something else…” – he stopped talking and froze looking at my face. I was blushing.

“I’m…sorry…” – I sincerely stammered. – “I didn’t mean to…”

He wasn’t expecting me to be that fragile. On the contrary, he was expecting me to kick him out of the room right away…but that didn’t happen.

“Ohh…don’t worry!” – Suho softly said smiling sweetly without even realizing.

I smiled back and he blushed. “AHmmm” – he cleared his voice after a few seconds of silence – “Anyway…I guess...I'm going now then…” – I nodded my head positively as I dropped my head on the pillow.

He was walking out of the door when I whispered “Thanks…for setting me free.” – And quickly fell asleep again. Even though the boys were making noise downstairs I didn’t care… I bet in the next morning it would all appear like a fade memory.

As he was closing door an incessant smile didn’t leave his face even though he kept worried about me.

“Hyung?” – Baekhyun was walking out of his own room when he noticed Suho walking out of my room.

Suho was taken by surprise but for some reason the stupid smile took a while before it disappeared. Baekhyunh noticed that too. – “Is everything alright? I mean…” – he asked suspiciously.

“Yeah!” – Suho assured – “Everything’s alright, don’t worry and just go to sleep, tomorrow will be having a long day.” – Suho sounded more serious as he tapped Baekhyun’s back and walked in his room.

Baekhyun stood a few more moments in the corridor looking at my bedroom’s door. “What happened?” – his burning curiosity and a sudden feeling of jealousy were blocking his mind.

Suddenly, Sehun got out of the bathroom still with an unfolded towel on his hair, brushing his wet hair with it. “Everything’s alright hyung?” – he asked passing through him in the corridor. – “Hum??” – he sounded distracted – “Humm yeah, I guess…” – he continued walking as a quickly closed himself in the bathroom.

Truth is Sehun saw Suho entering my room before going into the bathroom. The only thing he thought was that finally his hyung was becoming a man! (lol) And that that was going to help in his operation “The Shadow!” – as he called himself…He would definitely set his noona free from the evil MyungSoo. That was a promise. And for that…he would use his most beloved roommate and hyung Suho…

 


A/N: Hello Cute Readers! ^^ Hope you like this new chappie ^^ Feel free to comment and subscribe! :D Thanks for your support!