Creep.

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

 

The Next Morning

“Why do you want to see her? I’m not waking her up! She’ll kill anyone who wakes her up!!”

“But I need to talk to her about something, hyung! Please!!” I woke up with two annoying voices screaming downstairs. I covered my ears with my blanket and tried my best to go back to my dreamland and ignore the disturbance but it was impossible! I felt like the voices were getting closer and closer.

“I can’t take this anymore!!” I ripped off my blanket, feeling the coldness attack my body making me shiver slightly, and stormed out of the room and downstairs to find the people who were soon to be dead meat.  

“YAH!! Why are you screaming?!?!  Do you want to die?!” I glared at the guardian and the maknae who now had their eyes popping out of their sockets. “Well..?” Sehun slowly moved behind Suho and Suho just cleared his throat and avoided my eye contact.

“WELL?” I gritted my teeth and pierced through their souls.

“Se-Sehun wa-wanted to speak to y-you ab-about something.” Suho stuttered. I pushed Suho out of the way and grabbed Sehun by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall, but not hard enough for him to get hurt then asked, “What did you want so badly that had to interrupt my sleep?” his face went pale and he looked like he was about to die of fright.

“I-I-I-I w-was g-g-going to a-a-ask i-i-i-if y-y-you c-could h-h-help me w-with a-a-a g-g-girl.” He managed to say. I closed my eyes and tried to hold my anger in.

Why do I have to keep my anger in? Because this kid is going to wet his pants and I’m going to be screamed at by lots of people, who I can’t be arsed with.  

I backed away and tried hard not to glare at him for waking me up for such a petty problem. “Which girl and why are you asking me ab-” the door bell rang, interrupting me. I ignored it as Suho had gone to get it and continued to ask Sehun why he was asking me about his issues when Suho was there.

“I just assumed you would have better advice then him since it’s a girl problem,” He looked down and continued, “I don’t like talking to Suho about my problems anyway since he already has so much to deal with. I’m sorry for waking you up noona. You can go back to sleep now.” He was about to walk away but I held him back and gave him a sincere look.

“Who’s the girl?” I asked him with a small smile forming on my face as he slightly blushed.

 “Suzy from Miss A” he smiled. My eyes widened at her name. I hated that girl! She’s like a cunning gumiho that possesses innocent boys only to prove that she’s the best. She likes to play around with guys and I really hate girls that do that!

“You’re not going out with her and if she talks to you then ignore her. She’s a bi-”

“Guess who’s here!” Suho came in and I felt like he was watching me for my reaction. I knew this was going to happen. I knew I would meet him again so I stayed strong.

I reminded myself multiple times what he did to me and how much I hated him last night.  

I rolled my eyes and was about to drag Sehun out of there so I could tell him what a wretched brat Suzy is, but I was stopped when he said my name, “ ---ah, I need to talk to you.” He said in a firm voice. “I don’t care. And stop talking informally to me as if you know me, because you don’t.” I glared at him while grabbing onto Sehun’s arm and taking him out of the door.

“If you want your phone back then I suggest you listen to what I have to say.” He shouted. I stopped and stood completely still, slowly proceeding what he just said. I turned around, walked up to him and grabbed his collar. He just stood there smirking as if he won.

“Give. Me. My. Phone. Now.” I gritted my teeth, almost shattering them. “Listen to me first.” I released him and burnt holes in his head with my eyes. “What?!” I screamed at the heartless beast in front of me. “Why are you so angry?”  I looked at him in shock. Has he got memory loss or is he playing?!

“ARE YOU DEMENTED OR WHAT?! YOU PLAY AROUND WITH ME, EMBARASS ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THEN EXPECT ME TO ACT NORMAL AROUND YOU?! Creep. That’s what you are. A ing, heartless creep who needs a life.” I spat at him then walked out of the house. Luckily, I wore denim shorts with a big hoodie on top so it wasn’t weird for me to go outside in it.

 

Back in the house

“You did what?” Sehun was still processing what I said. He turned to Myungsoo and gritted his teeth and repeated what he said,” You did what?”

“Sehun-ah, go inside the room.” Suho calmly said.

“Why? So this bastard can make noona cry more?!” Sehun screamed. “SEHUN! SHUT UP AND GO!” Suho screamed impatiently.

“Why are you sticking up for him?! Can’t you see? He is the reason that noona is heartless. Forget you guys.” Sehun ran out after you,leaving the two boys in silence.

‘He is the reason that noona is heartless. He is the reason that noona is heartless. He is the reason that noona is heartless’ Kept going around in Myungsoo’s head again and again.

“I made her like that?” Myungsoo thought aloud.

“What happened between you two? Tell. Me. Now.” Suho closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

“Forget it.” Myungsoo walked out of the house ignoring Suho’s calls and walked down to a park close by. He sat on a bench and reminisced all the memories he had with you.

"-----ah. I’m sorry."

 


Sorry for not updating for ages! *-* Both authors have been busy! >.<

Hope you like this chapter though! ^-^

Comment and Subscribe! x)