Who’s the angel?

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

Listening to Infinite’s – The Chaser

“Don’t be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave
If that’s what you want, yeah, good bye
But that doesn’t mean I have given up too
My love wins”

I was watching him performing and precisely when the camera showed his handsome face I turned the television off.

“Nappeun namja…” – I madly murmured whilst still staring at the black TV screen.

 

“What?” – asked my manager approaching me.

“Anya!” – I smiled  at him waving my hands trying to disguise.

 

He continued looking into his filled notebook and said – “___-shi today we have a packed schedule, as always…Anyway, we have to run right now to the next event…”

 

“Aiishh…” – I thought – “I got it!” – I said giving him a “Aja Fighting!” silent sign.

 

I arrived at the set and I started immediately the photo shoot for a new product.

(Imagine yourself making poses in front of cameras displaying a product in your hands and constantly smiling)

“That’s it for today!” – said the photographer.

All the staff bowed respectfully to him and me as I did the same to them and was saying “Gamsahabnida! Gamsahabnida!”

 

“I guess that’s it for today….” – said my manager looking at his pulse watch – “But, __-shi tomorrow we will have a very important meeting with some other idol group, so see if I rest tonight…” - (we all know how I become when I don’t sleep properly – totally Angel Boss style) – he thought.

“Ne…algessmnida…” - I said feeling really tired – “I’ll go now…you don’t need to me home…”

 

Knowing your independent acts he didn’t insist…seeing that you were entering the Angel Boss state he just let it slide saying – “I guess it’s not saying too much, when I advise you to disguise yourself and be careful” – he sighed

I didn’t answer just because I didn’t feel like it….I bowed respectfully and went on my way.

When I got out of the studio I wore a black hoodie hiding my face and went on my way. The night was beautiful, and the streets weren’t that crowed…so it was safe to walk a few minutes alone before going home.

 

I hadn’t walk much when you saw a guy mistreating another one in plain street. I approached and saw a weird looking guy almost crying and apologizing whilst the other one stood talking to him: “Aigoo…you shouldn’t be doing this…” - he said while sighing

I can’t watch injustices and that scene seemed to me like a poor man being mistreated by another senseless guy. Without thinking I meddled in – “Ibayo!” – the man with his back turned to me didn’t respond – “Ibayo!” – I talked louder whilst he turned around.

 

He looked at me surprised. The street lamp worked again and I could see better his face. I smiled mischievously as I saw his pretty face. “This is a win…” – I thought.

 

“What are you doing to this poor guy?”

 

He didn’t pay much attention to me and continued to talk to the other guy. I approached even more and touched his shoulder with my right hand making him pay attention to me.

 

“What do you…” – he turned around to face I but I immediately performed a shoulder throw on him.

He made a flip in thin air and landed soundly on the floor while I tried to talk to the other guy that immediately ran away after I looked at him.

 

“Yah!!” – the guy on the floor madly shouted

 

I turned around to face him while he was getting up. I no longer had the hood on and my long shiny hair was flowing through the breeze.

“That’s what you get for mistreating people” – I proudly said with a sweet voice but harsh tone.

 

He stayed quiet for a few seconds while looking at my face (“An angel?” – he thought) and blushed but came back to his senses.

 

“Yah! Michi yoja! Do you know what you just did?” – he said furrowing his brows – “Aissh! That guy…” –he tried to explain while he was still feeling pain in his back. – “I’m not the bad guy here!”

“Bwo!? You’re saying what?” – I confusedly asked.

 

“That guy…” – he started again – “What am I saying…she doesn’t need to know nothing.” – he thought – “What do you have to do with it anyway?”

“Annoying brat…” – you thought – “You were mistreating someone and now you won’t admit it?!” – you bravely claimed

 

“Aigoo…Neee…Believe in what you want… - he said while nodding his head in disapproval - (he ran away anyway – he thought)” - Without saying anything more he just turned around and went away.

“Yah!” –I shouted but he didn’t turn around again.


 

A/N: Dear readers! Here's my first chapter! So excited *o* What do you think?? Hope you like it! :D