Dating

Love Comes Silently

You woke up after an hour of deep sleep. You were getting ready to get off the plane. L turned his head to see you, but you quickly avoid his eyes.

You got off the plane, and headed to your hotel. L got into the car and sat beside you. You looked out the window, you don’t want to talk to him. L looked at you and said,

“What happened?” L asked.
"I’m not in the mood. ” You answered him coldly.
“Okay.” He is so unsensitive

---

It’s time for rehearsal, you headed to the concert venue by car. Your manager told you that L had gone first since morning. You decided to not mind what happened on the plane earlier He is just a partner anyway, you thought.

You arrived at the venue, you saw L laughing with Naeun on the corner. You walked to them.

“L-ssi, let’s practice.” You chirped. Naeun stared at you with annoyed face and eyed you from head to toe. You feel offended by what she did.

“Don’t you see he’s talking to me right now? Tsk, don’t you have any manner?” she said to you. She eyed you pointedly.

“Look, it’s time for us to practice. You wouldn’t act like this unless you didn’t understand the word professionality. ” You retorted. This girl is really something, it’s not like I’m gonna steal his L from her. She clucked her tongue. You turned your head to L, waiting for him to say something.

“Don’t be like that, Naeun-ah. Oppa will go practice first. Annyeong.” He patted her head and waved.

You and L walked to the venue.

“Sorry to say this, but I don’t like her.” You blurted out.

“She is just a kid.” L replied.

“And you like her.” You snapped.

“Just how many times do I need to tell you I don’t like her. I mean, she is just a cute dongsaeng. You know, she is only 20 this year.” L retorted.

“For your information, I’m also 20 but I’m not as childish as her.” You chirped.

“Just forget about it. Let’s practice.”

----

You performed well with L that day. Everything went well and you went back to Korea. The next day, you went to shoot Idol Star Championships. You and L were on the same team, but that Naeun girl kept asking L to sit near her, so you talked with your company sunbaenim during the filming.

-----

“Micheonya? (ARE YOU CRAZY?) I put you and Krystal in a collaboration in order to clean the scandal. Why did you and Naeun show your closeness to each other during the filming, while Krystal was talking with her sunbaenim. So what is the use of this things?” The sajangnim was so angry at L. Another rumor was published on the newspaper with a photo of him and Naeun in ISC.

 

“I’m so sorry, sajangnim.” L bowed politely. He felt bad for his clumsiness.

“Just think about the members. I don’t want the fans to abandon Infinite because they thought you had a girlfriend. From now on, you and Krystal are not just duet partner. You guys are dating.” L was taken aback.

“N-ne sajangnim” He stuttered.

----

“WHAT! BOYFRIEND? NO WAY!” Krystal shouted in objection. Thinking about how cold L has always been, makes her feel irritated. You couldn’t stand him as a boyfriend. A boyfriend means you will probably meet him everyday. Worse, you have to act like a lovey dovey couple.

“You know what, after your duet project with L, your popularity increased. They would like you guys as a real couple.” Your boss laughed.

You can only sighed.

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER CHAPPIE IS UP. TOMORROW IS ENGLISH EXAM SO I HAD THE TIME TO WRITE THIS.

BYE BYE.

PLS DO COMMENTS. ^^ appreciate it a lot.