Unwanted

Love Comes Silently

Tonight you and L are going to Japan for ‘Music Bank concert. It’s gonna be so awkward after you got mad for no reason yesterday. You opened your wardrobe then pick a black leather jacket. It’s a night flight, you thought there wouldn’t be paparazzi at the airport, therefore you picked the most comfortable shirt to wear. You went to the airport early.

“Wah daebak! There are so many paparazzi inside, they came here because many artists are going to Japan at the same time. Did you put your make-up on?” asked the staff to you. You started to panic immediately, you had no make-up on at all.

“Gosh, why didn’t you put your make-up? Didn’t the boss tell you to never show your bare face?” Your manager scolded you. You felt really sorry, because she will be scolded by the boss too if you did a mistake.

“Unnie, I will walk there while covering my face.”

---

It was really crowded inside the airport. The paparazzi started taking photos of you from the moment you got off from the car. You walk with your passport covering your bare face. Inside the airport you can barely walk, you were pushed around. Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you out from the crowd. You both ran until the paparazzi couldn’t follow you.

“Here, wear my sunglasses.” You were panting so hard, but his voice made you look up to his face. It was L who helped you just now. He put the sunglasses on your face, since you still couldn’t control your breath.

“Thank you… so much.” You said. Then both of you walk to board the plane.

---

You and L sat next to each other. Both of you kept silent, you don’t know what to say. You glanced at him,

“Thank you.”

“You said that earlier.” L replied shortly.

“For yesterday too.” You answered shyly.

“Didn’t I make you angry yesterday?”

“No… I mean the message you sent last night.” You were still not sure it was from L, but still you said thank you.

“What message?” Oh , so that wasn’t him?

“No, no… Just forget it. I want to sleep.” You tried to control your expression. You put off L’s sunglasses then covered your face with a pillow.

 

After, 10 minutes L suddenly talked to you.

“Hmmm, Krystal-ssi. Are you asleep already?”

“Aniyo (Not yet). Waeyo?” You replied..

“I can’t sleep. By the way I want to see your bare face, Krystal-ssi.” He said and pulled the pillow from  your hands. You were so embarrassed by what he did. He could see you bare face so clearly.

“Don’t do that! I want to sleep. Sssshh!” I exclaimed. L chuckled and poked me.

“Ya! the plane hasn’t even taken off yet you wanna sleep? You look no different without make-up on. Don’t hide your face with that pillow.” He said in banmal way

“Oh?! Did you just speak to me in banmal? Whoa… daebak!” You hit him with your pillow. And then A Pink get on the plane and walked pass your seat. Naeun glanced at you, she looked jealous at what you did with L.

---

The plane took off and headed to Japan. L was chatting with Naeun who sat not to far away from your seat.

 

Naeun: Oppa, let’s sit together.

L: I’m sitting with Krystal.

Naeun: So? You don’t want to sit with me?

L: It’s not like that, Naeun-ah.

Naeun: I’ll get mad if you don’t sit next to me.

 

L scratched his hair , you noticed that so you look into his phone screen and saw his chat with Naeun. Naeun wanted to sit next to L, and it looked like L wanted that too. So you put your things and your bags then grabbed you pillow.

"What are you doing?" L asked after seeing what you did.

“I will move.” You said to L

“Are you okay with that?” Ah, so L do wanted that too. You feel like an unwanted trash that moment. You feel so sad and disappointed.

“Yes.” You nodded.

----

You sat next to Eunji, who is your friend too but she was already sleeping. From your seat, you can see L and Naeun laughing together. Why is he changing all the time? Just an hour ago, he helped you. And now he even forgot you when he’s with Naeun. Why don’t they just confirmed that they’re dating instead of using you, you thought.