A Problem

Love Comes Silently

"And the winner of this week's Inkigayo is .... Infinite. Please say your speech and prepare for the encore stage."

Infinite won again, you have known that it would happen. Infinite gave the speech and then other artists congratulate them before going back to the backstage. It were A Pink and you left on the stage. You wanted to congratulate them, but all of them were busy talking with A Pink members.

You shouldn't feel sad, Soo Jung! They just didn't see you, well afterall they won, you should feel happy about it, you thought to myself. You changed from your stage outfit to a casual one then went back to the dorm.

----

2 months later, You have finished my music program promotions. Today is your first concert ever aside from SMTOWN. You were so nervous to do this solo concert. People in groups are lucky in your opinion, if they made a mistake, maybe the fans wouldn’t noticed. But as a solo singer, everyone’s attention will be on you. That is so burdensome. You spotted your father and brother coming to your way.

“Appa, Jun Hong-a, wasseo?”

You were so happy to see them, somehow they lift some weights from your shoulder. You felt calmer than before. Without you noticing, a tear fell down your cheeks. Your dad patted your shoulder to calm you down.

“Don’t cry, or you will ruin your make-up. You will go up on that stage with confidence so everyone can see your hard work once again through this concert. You know, I’m so proud of you, Soo Jung-a. I’m sure your mom would felt the same too if she were still alive.”

Your dad and brother goes outside to watch your performance. What your dad said made you even cry more, but then you saw Infinite, whom you invited to your concert.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You said while bowing.

“Wae uleoyo? (Why do you cry?).” said Dongwoo, he really couldn’t stand a girl crying in front of him.

“Ah no, I just met my father. By the way, thank you for coming, I will give my best performance.” You bowed again.

“Ok, Krystal-ssi. Fighting!” They high-fived you one by one.

-----

“Aigoo, wanjeon himdeulo (Oh gosh, I’m so tired.)” You sighed after the concert ended. It was thankfully a big success, you didn’t do any mistakes. The fans sang along to the songs and that made you really happy and relieved. Appa and Jun Hong have gone back home and it was only you left in the concert venue waiting for your manager unnie to finish some business.

----

“Ya, Krystal’s performance and voice is really good.” said Sunggyu

“Oh, she’s my favorite female singer now. She can rap well too.” said Hoya.

“Her body is the best.” said Dongwoo with his ert face.

“Ya! Byuntae Dongwoo hyung (ert Dongwooo Hyung!)” complained Sungjong. “She’s so pretty.”

“I agree with all of you. Krystal-ssi jjang! Hey, Myungsoo, what do you think?” asked Sungyeol to L who focused on his phone.

“Yeah, I enjoyed the concert.” Answered L shortly. He doesn’t know what to say about it.

“I mean what do you think about Krystal.” Exclaimed Sungyeol, starting to get annoyed.

“She sings pretty well.” Said L, before burying his head under the pillow. “I want to sleep. Be quiet.”

L never actually joined the conversation between the members unless it’s a really exciting topic. They always gossips about girl groups and stuffs, he doesn’t care at all about that. His habit while in the car is sleeping, listening to music with headphone, or just playing games. When he asked them to be quiet because he wanted to rest, all of them would stop talking. That’s what kind of guy he is. A cold guy, that sometimes even the members are scared of him.

----

At Infinite’s dorm, L was in his room laying on his bed. When suddenly his phone rang, it was from the CEO. He answered it while wondering why the boss called him.

“Yoboseyo, ne sajangnim. REALLY? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! IT’S NOT FUNNY, SAJANGNIM.” Shouted L loudly.

“Ok I will head to the Woollim building right now.” Said L with a worried voice.

----

“Seriously, Myungsoo, you mustn’t involved in a dating scandal like this. It will decrease your popularity. We gotta do something about this, and no matter what you must agree….”

 

Thank you for the new subscribers.

Wait for my next update ^^