Different

Love Comes Silently

“I’m so nervous. Will they like it? Will his fans hate me?” asked you to your manager unnie. Today is the release of  your new single.You’re afraid L’s fans will hate you. “They will, right? Unnie, daedabhaejwo (answer me).”

“No, they won’t hate you.” the familiar voice startled me.You turned your head to L, who just came back from the restroom.

“They will….” You said with a hopeless tone. You wished your family were here to support you, You’re sure that would help a lot.

“Ka ja! (Let’s go) It’s our turn already.” Said L.

---

You and L started singing, you looked at L and he smiled. You don’t know if that is a smile to calm the nervous you or just a part of act. The fans looked just okay with your collaboration. When you finished performing, you couldn’t help not to show your happiness. Without noticing, you hugged L and then jumped around. You hugged him so tightly that he couldn’t barely breath.

“Krystal-ssi, are you hugging me right now?” asked L

“Mian, I was just so happy.” You stopped hugging him, and you blushed.

“I’m happy too but I don’t hug someone else so tightly like you did. You are like a little kid.” Said L without  even smiling.

"MWO?!"

---

L was sitting on the couch playing Candy Crush. You had  left my phone at dorm, so you had nothing to do. You moved beside L, and looking at his phone screen.

“Wae? Do you want to borrow this?” asked L suddenly

“Ne, ne. How do you know?” I grabbed his phone from his hand.

“Aish, jinjja aegida (Really a kid).” Said L with a cold voice but he didn’t look like he was angry, so you keep playing. Suddenly a text message notification appeared. You accidentally click it…

FROM: Naeun-i

Ne, Myungsoo Oppa. See you on Friday. ^^

 

Ah they must be a real couple. Then why am I needed to clean the scandal. Why don’t they just admit to the public, you thought.

“L-ssi. There is a message from Naeun, I accidentally opened and read it, sorry. Here” I said emotionlessly because I don’t know how to react to that, it somehow startled me. He quickly replied that message.

“Are you done playing?” asked L to me.

“Me and her are totally different, aren’t we?” you asked L a surprising question which makes him flinched a bit.

“Wae kamjjaki? (Why so suddenly).” L wondered why you asked such question.

 

 

Double update today.

Love love love,

Cindy.

Tell me what you think, pls drop comments :)