Oppa?

Love Comes Silently

You finished the recording and came back to your waiting room. You started playing Candy Crush again, you're addicted to that game since it became famous a few months ago. Suddenly you remembered that you had to give your new album to Infinite as a symbol of respect. You grabbed an album and asked the staff where Infinite’s waiting room was. She pointed to a door which was really close to your own waiting room.

Their manager was outside, he was reading a sheet of paper. You approached him and asked.

“Jeogiyo. Can I enter Infinite’s room? I want to give this to them.” He looked at you and looked like he was thinking about something.

“Ah, Krystal-ssi matjyo? (Krystal-ssi, right?) Ne, ne deulooseyo. (Oh just come inside)." Said the manager politely. you nodded to him and knocked on the door.

“Nuguyo? (Who’s that?).” A voice came from the room.

“Krystal-imnida (It’s Krystal).” And then someone opened the door. It turned out to be Sungyeol, the one who always looks happy, well that’s what you remember about that guy.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Krystal-ssi. We just finished signing our album for you. Just come in first.” Said Sungyeol, always smiling. Inside there are only 7 members of Infinite and 2 make-up staffs. You handed your album to the leader, Sunggyu, who immediately opened it and looked at the photo book.

“Krystal-ssi, if you give it to Sunggyu hyung, he will keep it to himself and won’t even let us listen to it.” Complained Woohyun, another kind-looking member while pouting.

“Ah, I will bring another one if so.” You actually thought they were a cute and funny group. You looked around and found the cold boy sitting on the end of the sofa, playing Candy Crush on his phone. “Aaaah, wae naega mothae? (Why can’t I do this?)” mumbled L.

“Ah do you play Candy Crush too, L-ssi?” You got excited after seeing your favorite game.

“Ne” Replied him without even looking at you and keeps playing. He lost again, so you got up and walked to him. You stood next to him “I can help you with this.”

“Keurae?”

“Ireohkke haeyadwaeyo, L oppa. (You have to do it like this.)” You accidentally called him oppa instead with honorifics. “Oh, mianhae, I mean L-ssi.” L didn’t reply, but what you said before made everyone curious.

“Are you younger than Myungsoo?”

“Ne, I’m 94line.”

“Wah, jinjjayo? You’re our little sister, then. Let’s be friends, can I drop the honorifics?” asked Woohyun.

“Sure.” L glanced at you, and then continue playing the game.

 

 

 

 

This is my 2nd chapter, hope you like it.

please do comment.