You

Love Comes Silently

“What is it, sajangnim? This is just so wrong, why do they think I’m dating Naeun?” said L annoyed. He never thought that a scandal would rise just because a single picture of him and Naeun at the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

“You will do a duet project with Krystal. Do you know her? She is the hottest rookie of the year. I think if you show them chemistry between you and Krystal on stage, it can clear the rumor.” said the boss with eager. L wasn’t sure about that, he actually didn’t want to do anything fake in this music industry nor to deceived his fans. He only wanted to be a good artist who is known for his talents and works, not because of dating scandal. But he would agree with the sajangnim for now. It’s for his own good anyway.

“Sure. I will do my best. I’m sorry for my carelessness.” L answered while getting up from the chair. He shook his boss’ hand and went out from the room. His brain still couldn’t accept what was going on. Then a text message arrived, it was from his boss telling him to go to SM Ent to practice his new song with his partner.

----

“Oh, L-gun. This way, please.” said the manager of f(x).

You were waiting inside the recording studio, your manager said that L will come to practice together with you. You accepted the project immediately when your boss asked you about it. You had listened to the song once, and you liked it so much. And you thought it would be great to sing that song on stage. About L as your partner, you felt like you are being used to deny the scandal between L and Naeun. But, you enjoed to be on stage anyway.

Suddenly someone opened the door.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo.” You got up from your seat and bowed to L. L sat beside you and then it was awkward silence between the two of you. You waited for L to said something first and so is L.

“So… the song title is All For You.” You finally started the conversation first.

“The lyrics are good. Ehm, can you sing it for me?” asked L, after reading the song lyrics.

All for you
It’s already been a few days since you haven’t called
Do you know that it’s my birthday soon?
But time keeps ticking without concern
Because I was more worried than annoyed
I went to the entrance of your street without planning it
I didn’t think I’d see you but you greeted me with a smile

 

“Eoddaeyo? (How is it) I personally think the song is so nice. That’s why I accepted this project, because of this song.”

“Mwo.. Keunyang (Well, just….). I like it too.” Answered L emotionless then keep studying the lyrics. While he was practicing, you kept looking at him and your brain agreed that he really was handsome, if only his personality is not this cold.

“Are you and Naeun a real couple?” asked you curiously, L glanced at you and shook his head.

“Ah, keurohkuna (It’s like that). So you two must be really close to each other then…” mumbled me. I thought L didn’t hear it but it turned out that he heard what I said.

“Okay, listen here Krystal-ssi. We are here as a partner. Why do you ask so many personal thing about me?! Let’s just practice this song so it can be a success.” Said L annoyed. He wasn’t actually angry at you just because you kept asking questions. It’s because he didn’t like the question. Then he realized that you were scared of your sudden scolding.

“Krystal-ssi, who is your favorite member in Infinite?” asked L, which made you flinched because you didn’t think he would ask you that.

“You.”

“Oh, why?”

“You are the closest to my type.” You said shyly, it was so embarrassing to say it in front of him. “What about you?”

“I think Sulli is pretty too but well… you.” his answer made you startled. Your cheeks were getting red because of his surprising answer.

“Don’t lie. I know you picked me because you would feel bad for me if you picked Sulli.”

“Whatever.”

"Jerk." you mumbled.

 

New chapter is up!

Drop comments about what you think.

Please look forward to the next chapter.