Still Awkward

Love Comes Silently

I woke up feeling tired, my mornings are rarely refreshing anyway. Today, L and I will announce our fake relationship with the public. I'm worried about the fans' opinions about this. They liked my previous collaboration with L, but this dating thing is a whole different thing. I often hear about fan girls became furious when they're jealous.

And worse, my jerky soon-to-be-boyfriend L didn't even talk to me about this contract. In this case, I'm helping him, aren't I? He should have texted me, at least.

"You have to think about this in a positive way! Well, It's just another way to learn acting, right?" I told my brain to think straight. I sighed, the difference is in this 'acting lesson', if I make any mistakes, my career will fall apart, not only my career...well, everything."

---

“Krystal and L. You guys sit in the middle. You don’t need to say anything, I will take care of it.” The press con is about to start. The media are already in the room waiting for us to come out. I am so nervous, I started biting my nails. L saw that and clucked his tongue.

“Don’t bite your nails.” L said without looking at me. It’s still so awkward for me, knowing that we’re now a couple. The staffs told us to enter the press con room and in no time the media starts taking photos of us. I and L introduce our self, and after that my boss starts talking.

 

 

“....but about how they met and how they fell for each other. I think it’s too personal to tell in detail. The main thing is that they met at music shows because of promotion, and they feel comfortable with each other. Moreover they got the chance to do a collaboration lately. I hope everyone can support them as a couple.” All people in the room clapped and we walked out of the room. It unexpectedly went well.

"L, Krystal will go with you to her dorm now. Her manager is busy handling something else. You don't mind, do you?" asked Woollim's boss at the backstage. "Well, you have no choice actually L." he chuckled.

"Let's go, Krys." said L to me. You followed L to his van. It is a big van because it's Infinite's. You sat next to L, while his manager is driving the van.

---

"Hmm, oppa, try to say something. It's awkward." I blurted out after 20 minutes of awkward silence between us. L was busy with his handphone texting someone then smiling by himself. While I awkwardly do nothing.

"Say what?" L stopped typing and looked at me.

"About this, about that. I don't know. About your fans, my fans, our parents, your members." I mumbled. I'm worried about so many things, like how my fans and Infinite's fans would react to our relationship. What I should say to my father. And whether Infinite's members would accept me as L's girlfriend or not.

"Let's meet each other's parents first as soon as possible. I actually feel bad for my parents and yours too. My members will definitely accept you, Krys. They liked you, you know. And my fans... I think they won't like you." teased L with a serious face. He tried to hold back his laughter after seeing my sudden worried face.

"Why? Why?" I shook his arm worriedly.

"They will be disappointed after seeing a handsome man like me dating an ugly girl like you." L laughed so hard. I was upset because he deceived me with his stupid joke but his joke somehow breaks the awkward feeling I felt before.

"Daebak." I grumbled. He succeed teasing me, I thought he was serious about that. I look out of the window, don’t want to face him.

"You looked good in black. It will be perfect if you lose some weight first." L sticks his tongue out to me and started laughing again. He's so not sensitive, how can he say that to a girl.

"Yah! Just continue texting Naeun!" I hollered angrily.

"Oh! How do you know it's Naeun?"

Oh.. so it was Naeun.

 

 

 

 

MIAN MIAN MIAN

HECTIC WEEK + WRITER'S BLOCK.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE AND DO COMMENT! ^^