The Misunderstanding

A Story

 

I went to the rooftop to think. I played with my skirt as I was sitting on the floor. This is crazy. I looked at the sky. You are so pretty. I said to the sky. It was really pretty and calming.

 

I looked beside me. My bag was there. I reached for it and opened it. I saw the 'Pocky Love Arrow' that I made. I mentally cursed myself for being stupid. I saw my phone lit up. There was a message from Yura and Hyoyeon.

 

Wifey

**********

Yah! Hubby? Why aren't you around? Where are you? I am worried. Beep me back? Huh?

 

Hyoyeoni Unni

**********

Minah? Where are you? I'm worried. Amber was trying to reach you but you aren't answering any calls. This is so unlike you. Did something happened?

 

I saw my call logs. Ugh, Amber did called me. I shook my head. It was unbelievable. She left 200+ calls. I just can't with Amber. I started to bump my head on the wall.

 

"Stupid. Stupid." I told myself a few more times. "Stu—wait! Sungyeol Oppa, won't know. He won't know." I nodded my head and stood up. "I should confess to him! I should!"

 

I stared to run towards the door then I remembered that I was forgetting my Pocky Love Arrow. I can't forget that! I was running down the stairs when I saw Byunghun.

 

"Noona!" He held my wrist. I guess to stop me from running? So I could hear his side. I looked at him and removed his grip from my wrist. "Sorry, Byunghoney. Let's talk later? Huh?"

 

I started to run again. I heard Chanhee's voice "Did she just called you Honey? Are you dating?" I looked back and saw Byunghun glaring at Chanhee. Chanhee shook his head and went away.

 

I slapped my head and mentally cursed myself again. Why the hell do I need to call him Honey?

 

"Did I made you wait long?" Sungyeol Oppa asked me as he arrived. I shook my head. "Hmm. Not really." I took the box inside my bag and gave it to Sungyeol Oppa. "Oppa~ this is for you~" I said as I smiled. He took it. I saw his eyes glittered. "Wow. Thank you Aegiya!" He gave me a peck on my forehead. To top it up, he also gave me a tight hug.

 

We were on his place. He was cooking a pasta. He said that it would be more romantic if our date would be at his place. With home cooked meals and a comfortable ambiance. I love to agree to it. I would know him more. I smiled as I thought about the things we could do.

 

"It's ready~" He placed a plate on the coffee table. It serves as the center piece of his living room. "Only one?" I looked at him. He bit his lip and nodded his head. "Yeah." It looks like he wants to say something but is a bit hesistant. I told him that he could talk whatever is on his mind. "Let's share." He let out a deep breath. "Let's use one fork. I would be feeding you. And you would be feeding me?" He scratched his head. "It's too early for it? I guess? I could get ano—" he was about to get another set of plate when i stood up and stopped him.

 

"No, Oppa. This is great" I smiled at him. We both went to the living room and had our dinner. He shared all his hardships now that he is a college student. He also told me that he frequently sees alot of Sopa students at Kona Beans. He also misses his High school friends since he rarely gets to see them.

 

"Oppa~ it's kinda cold here" I told him. I was rubbing my hands. To make it hotter. I don't know if that's true since I still feel cold. "Come here" he held my hands and breathe onto it. "Ah, wait" Sungyeol Oppa started to undress himself. Removing his sweatshirt. "YAH! OPPA!" I said. My eyes were really wide. I am feeling really nervous. I bit my lip. And closed my eyes. I felt him go near me.

 

--------------------

 

YEEEY! FINALLY! I'M SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG. I love you guys~

 

-B