Preparation

A Story
"I am Minah. Bbang Minah, the prettiest bread that you'll ever see" I chuckled at how I introduced myself. "I am just kidding, though my name really says Pretty Bread" I giggled shyly. "You really are pretty" He gave me a warm smile. He went back to the counter to do what baristas are supposed to do. Byunghun came back "Let's go home now. I am tired" I just rolled my eyes at him. We went back to school grounds. I saw Hyoyeon with this pretty girl. "Yah! Byunghun look at that pretty girl beside hyonnie~ She's like a doll." I said excitedly. "Sumin" He said coldly. "Huh? What? You can't breathe?" I titled my head. "I mean, Sumin is her name" I blinked at the realization. "Ah." I nodded "her named should've been barbie or dollie because she looks like one" I chuckled. "Yah! Byu-" I looked at myside to see it us empty. Aish, that guy he left me alone. I grumpily marched towards my dorm. On my way I saw Amber. "Hi! New girl. I am Amber" a short haired girl offered her hand to me. "Oh! Can I call you Amber-leu? I am sorrh if I act close to you already" I chuckled as I shook her hand. "It's fine. The less awkward tge better" She ruffled my hair. We talked while we were going around the dorm hallway. She says a lot of stories about students here but the one I won't forget was the girl who shows up on the hallways at the night of Valentine's Day. I was really scared but I was alone in my room. I didn't got enough sleep because of that.


Many weeks had past and I got used to this school. I got friends, but I am more close to guys. Chanhee is really cute he offered me a strawberry milkshake. Ricky is like a baby, he is so cute. Minsoo or more likely MEANsoo is so mean to me he makes me cry everytime. Oh, did I mention to you that my childhood friend Hyeri transfered to my section so we can be close? I've gain so many friends. But there's Byunghun who ditches people. Sighs. I had been hanging out at The Kona Beans after every dismissal. Sungyeol and I grew close to each other. It is really cool that my dream of having a Coffee Shop Romance is happening. I am not quite sure if he likes me too. I am thinking of giving him pocky chocholates on VD. And I'll confess to him. But Byunghun said I shouldn't confess. So I end up just making Chocolates.

Valentines is fast approaching, I am nervous yet excited. What if he has a date already? Then I'll cry. I am kidding. I went to class 20 minutes early. "Did you hear that there will be a new student?" "Really? Is it a boy or a girl?" "I heard it was a girl" "ugh. I hope it was a guy" I overheard the two girl's chitchat. I wonder, how does that girl look like. I wanna be her friend. Without noticing, the teacher came together with the transfer student "This girl....... japan.... nice... guy... she... date.... dont... cry...seat.. you..." those were the only things I undersrand. I was to spacing out thinking about Sungyeol. "Hi" I heard a screetch of the chair. I looked at my right. Oh my crab! This girl looks like a doll. "Hi. I am minah. Please be my friend. Pretty Creature" I said whispering with my eyes widen. I heard her faint chuckle "I am Yura. Sure, I am glad to be your friend" The class was same old boring. But I must say it felt like the time flew. I don't know what has gotten onto Byunghun, he was ignoring me. Well, he does ignore me but it felt like he doesnt like talking to me. I spent my free time with yura. "I am officially calling you Hubby" She nuzzled to my shoulder. "ASSA! Then you are wifey wifey~" I poked her nose. "Hmm.. Do you like anyone?" Yura asked me while she was pouting. I nodded "I'll let you meet him soon" I chuckled.


Yura and I went down to our locker. As I opened my locker a note fell "I Like You.♥ I want to make you smile. I want to tell you how I feel for you. -Z" Iwas dumb founded after I read it. "Eh! Minah has a admirer" Yura said as she nudges me. "Maybe that is Mr. Sungyeol?" she chuckled. "Yah! You aretoo unfair. You haven't introduced me to Sungyeol" I saw Yura pout and stompped her feet like an 8year old girl. "You will soon. I promise. After Valentine's Day. You will" I said as I squished her cheeks. We walked towards our class. Class started. As usual, my mind was floating. When I was reading the note one person came to my mind. Sungyeol. I decided to pay him a vusit later at The Kona Beans. And I am gonna ask him on a date.

--------------—----------------—----------

how was it? I am sorry if it is too boring :(