I love coffee

A Story
It has been a week since I've beem here on SOPA. Byunghun still likes to be a y guy. But I enjoy his company, it seems like we had known eac other forever. No. I am just kidding. He knows my life. Well it is because I told him about it. I want to know him more but he wont share things. Hmp. He is too selfish. He promised me that we will go to The kona beans today. Yey! I am really excited. I have this dream of meeting my boyfriend in a coffee shop. I am reading books and he'll ask if he can sit infront of me. I was cut off from my day dreaming by a loud knock on my door "Ya! Babo! Open the door. I came to pick you up" Without opening the door. Even without saying something, just by knocking. I know that is Byunghun. Aish. I got up grumpily and opened the door. He looked at me from head to toe. "Yah! Babo. Why are you still in your pj's? We have school today genius" He said as he poked my forehead as he entered my room. "Aish!" I rubbed my forehead "You are not allowed here. That is in the rules" He raised his eyebrow "Oh. Really? They won't really know if you wont tell. Yah! I don't wanna be late start washing or better change to your uniform" he throwed himself on my bed. "Arasso arasso. Tss" I said as I gathered my towel and uniform before I entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. I went out after 5mins. "y! Co- this guy. WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING!?" I jumped on him and shaked him again and again. He slowly opened his eyes "I wasn't sleeping" he then hugged my and pressed my body againsts his. "I feel sleepy, let us sleep" I hit him on his face and I pulled myself together. "ANI. ANI., We will go to school because we will go to kona beanseu~ " I clapped my hands like a little girl. I grabbed my backpack and hopped outside my room "kaja~ kaja~ Byungbyung" I said in a mere whisper. We walked side by side. Again I kept talking about things. About my life. When I am asking him things he wont even answer me straight. I looked around, I really can notice that Byunghun is quite popular amongst the girls. "You look so popular with girls. But I really wonder why you dont have close friends or even friends." I pouted. "It is because I am not good at making one." It made me think. He was the one to approach me, so how come he is not good at making one? "How come? " I asked as I puffed my cheek. He poked it before answering. "You looked different from people. You looked easy unlike them. I just predicted you'll be a good entertainment" what? He thinks I am an entertainment? I crossed my arms and kicked his foot. "You're really funny" he said seriously. I look funny? He never even laughed infront of me this guy. We reached the room. I was seated beside the blonde girl who looks like a foreigner. Her name is Hyoyeon. She is quite nice. She toured my around the school when Byunghun left me in the soccer field. "Hi Minah" hyoyeon said as I sit beside her. "Hiyomi, Hyoyeoni~" I smiled. "I am thinking are you and byunghun... dating?" I blinked many timesto her question. I even chocked "w-what?" She rubbed my back. "Gwaenchana? I just thoughtyou two might have been?" I laughed. "That is not possible. Byunghun.. is gay" I said as Iwhispered her the last word. "Do you.. like byung hun?" I asked hyoyeon. "No. But a friend of mine. Like him so much" The class started but my head was flying. I was even reading this book I hid over another book. I love immortals. I wonder if I can be one. The subject kept on changing as I kept on reading. Someone kicked my desk. I glared to who dared to kick my table. It was Byunghun. I closed my book because I was too annoyed to read again. "Let's go to your coffee" He said coldy. This guys gutt. "Babo. You are the stupid one here. We still have class. Go back to your seat" I shooed him. "BA-BO" he said slowly. "It is dismissal time Ms. Babo." I pouted. I didnt even felt the class was already over.


Byunghun and I then went to Tony Moly. I asked him to accompany me to buy some polishes. I bought black, oink, a metalic silver, metalic gold and Glittery Polish. I was shocked when Byunghun insited on paying for the things I bought. We then preceeded to The Kona Beans. I am really excited. This will be the place I will always hangout. I run to the door and entered the shop. I could hear faint chuckle from Ice guy. I was looking at the menu as I was on the lane when Ice guy pushed me. "Yah wae? I want to buy!" I glared at him "What would you like. I'll treat you" Wow. Ice guy us kind if gentle doggy. "I'll have espresso" "go and find a sit for us" I obeyed him and search for a comfty place. The sit was infront of a barista. I can tell that the barista is really really tall. I started reading my book as I wait for Ice guy. I looked at the barista, he looked handsome. He looked at me smiled softly. We were exchanging smiles when Ice guy broked it. "The barista will serve our order. I ordered you strawberry cheesecake" "wow. Thank you. As a thank you gift. I'll paint your nails"I can see that his eyes grew really big. "NO!" "Yes" I nodded as I smiled sheelishly. "Arasso. After you put them I'll remove them" I nodded. While we were waiting, I started painting his nails. "You looked really good at painting them, you must really like doing this" "Like? You kidding me? I love doing this!" I chuckled as I finished his left hand. Right timing, our order came. "Hi. Ma'am sir enjoy your order. Sungyeol here to serve" He bowec down. I talked about things with Byunghun.I am kinda shocked when he said he us masochist. I remember Anastasia Steele because of that. "Eh? Tgen you are like Ana ? Ms Steele? " I chuckled. "You really a girl huh?" I . He hissed at me "I'll just remove this paint on my nails" He then stood and went to the bathroom. I started reading again. I saw Byunghun sitting in front of me. He is fast huh. I havent even finished a chapter. I looked up to say "You're back really fast" but I was shocked to see another oerson infront of me. "My name is Sungyeo. Lee Sungyeol. Please to meet you, Ms.? I blinked many times. I am still shock. It is the first time a guy in a coffee shop did that to me. Is my dream of having a coffee shop romance because of this?

---------------------------------- It is boring right? :( Who has line here? Add me: Sheiibang I have kakao too