New School

A Story

I was so excited to go to my new school, School of Performing Arts Seoul or more commonly called as SOPA. It is my last year of being a High School Student and being a little girl. Sigh. I'll soon be a college student where I need to become more serious and be serious and study and no goofing around. sigh. But hey I still got time to goof around and be a kid. I chuckled at my thought.

 

I changed school because I really dreamt of studying in SOPA. It is a wish come true. And this year I'll be trying the dorm life for the first time. My parents said that they are making me adjust so I wont get too shock when I live by myself. I am quite scared because ut is my first time to be away from my family, especially with my Hyunah Unni. We love each other so much.

 

I finally arrived in the campus of SOPA. First day and I feel all happy already. I went to the admission office first to admit myself. "Hello. Good Morning. I am the transfer student, Bang Minah" I said as I reached the admission office. "Oh. Hello there. Welcome to School Of Performing Arts Seoul. Here is the form you need to answer and here is your dorm key. You'll be in doubles room, so I am assuming you may have a dorm mate. Enjoy your stay here Ms. Bang and Study well. Goodluck." the young lady in the fromt desk said to me. She was so nice. I bet this school is full of nice people.

 

As I was told I started answering the application form. It just needed my personal info like my name, my number, my birthdate, my age and such.After I finished answeting the form I gave it to the admission officer. "Here, It's all done." "Enjoy, Miss Bang. Have a nice day" she said as she recieved the paper and continued what she was doing. I then preceeded to the dorm to place my things. I looked at my key it says 'Rm 323'. My god. It means there are so many students in here. I frowned. I thought I can befriend everyone. I guess I cant since there must be so many student around here. I was too occupied of thinking how many students this school has I bumped unto someone. "Ouch" We said in unison when we fell on the floor. Oh my!. My things. My clothes. My undies. They are all on the floor. My eyes widen as I saw my things scaterred everywhere. "Nice " The other figure said. I swear I can sense him smirking. I could. What a ert this guy is. "Y!" I threw him my sling bag. Waah. I hit his face. JACKPOT! "AISH!" He growled as he was glarring to me. He was holding my sling bag and it seems he'll hit me. I whimppered as I was scared. He looks scary. He frightened me. I closed my eyes hugging my knees. "Hit me! You are the wrong one here!" I saidas I started picking up my things. "I'm sorry" he said. I didnt looked at him but I felt he was helping me pick my things. "You're a transferee like me right?" I just nodded at his question. I finished picking up my things. Thanks to his help. I stand up. Dusting my pants. "Thank you. For helping me" I bowed, 90 degrees. I didn't looked at him. I started walking away. "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. But you're were really cute" I walked out grumpily. I can hear him chuckle. "Y GUY!!!!" I shouted.


I walked around the hallway. Amused. Sopa is really really big. It is like I am in a drama right now. The hallways are quiet, because first day starts tomorrow. Today is only the day for the people to get ready if they'll be on dorms. Like me. There are actually two types of dorm. The doubles and the singles. I chose the doubles because I like to have someone to call roomie. I chuckled. I wonder what kind of person my dormmate would be. I wanna be close to her. I am so excited. Wait. What if my dormmate is like Irene? And he has a thing for me. I scream mentally. I think too much. Sighs. "This is real life not manhwa" I mumbled to myself as I pull my bag. I looked at the door on my right. Rm 232. I am here. I took a deep breathe and I opened the door. "Ann-" I didn't finished my sentence as it appears, even though I am in doubles I don't have a roommate. Sighs. Why am I so alone. I pouted. "I should start unpacking and organizing my room!" I nodded as I talked to myself. I start unoacking my clothes. Placed them in the cabinet. I organized my books. I brought my favourite novels and manhwas. I like reading. Scratch that I love reading. I sometimes think I am the heroine in a book. I finished unpacking. I threw myself on my bed. I used the lower bunk. This is boring. I am all alone. I shall stroll around. I stood up amd wore my jacket and went out to have a stroll. I went to the mini-garden of the campus. I saw a guy sleeping on the trunk of a tree. He has a book covering his face. I then approched the person. I sat infront of him amd I poked him. "Annyeong" I said softly. I tiltled my head as I read the book he was reading "50 Shades of Grey" I blinked. He is still sleeping. What a byuntae. I thought. I should not get near this guy, since he is a ert. As I stood up, the guy infront of me pulled me. "Pinkeu " My eyes widen to see who was the guy. "ERT GUY!" let go of me. I pulled my hand away from him. He chuckled. "Aigoo. I am kidding. My name is Lee ByungHun, What's your name?" I looked at his hands. I rolled my eyes. "None of your business kid." I poked my tongue out. "Yah. No fair. I am trying to befriend you" he louted. Oh. He looks so cute. "Fine. My name is Minah. Bbang Minah. As translated into english, Prettiest Bread" I showed a faint smile. "From now on we are friends. y Guy"
-----------------------------------

I know it is a boring first chapter. I hope you all look forward to the next chappie.


Subscribe. Comment. Suggest.