What Should I do?

A Story

"Yah! Bang Minah!" Yura was talking to me. We are on a cafeteria I told her about me and Sungueol Oppa dating. "Am I not your Wife anymore?" Yura is a real drama queen. She was fake crying, right now. "Yah! That's not it!" I smiled. "But really, Hubby. What happened last week? You were really hard to reach. I thought ba— Yah!" She hitted my head. "That hurts!" While I was pouting I rubbed my head. "Hurt her more!" Amber suggested as she arrived at our table. "She didn't shared any information."

"She just disappeared!" Hyoyeon Unni added.

"I thought the aliens abducted her!" Yura added. "But, Yah!" Yura's voice changed onto a serious tone. "You didn't gave your.." she bit her lip. She looked around, as she was hesitating wheter to say it or not. Amber and Hyoyeon Unni were also waiting to what Yura has to say. "By any chance, you didn't give him your" her voice changed into a whisper at every word. It gets softer and softer. "ity" She sat up straight. Cleared .

"Huh?" I blinked many times.

"Yah!" I saw the three of them gapped. "You didn—"

"Yah!" I laughed. Nervously, I hope it doesn't show. "What do you mean. We didn't. We didn't. And I" I pressed my lips into a tight smile. "Didn't, gave him my ity" I assured them.

I looked around the cafeteria. Trying to search for a familiar figure. There, I saw him. At a corner. Far away from me. We haven't talked for awhile. Since that happened. I'm not a anymore. And what I told my friends were true, I really didn't gave my ity to Sungyeol. I gave it to another guy. I looked at him again but he was gone.

After school hours, we went to my dorm. "Yah! Bang Minah, you could invite Sungyeol here, since you are all alone. No one would notice." Amber suggested. "Do you do that with Henry?" I . "Eeyyy, I have a roommate." Her answer sounded like she was disappointed.

"What if you don't have?" Yura asked. While Hyoyeon Unni added "Would you invite him?"

 

"Why wouldn't I?" Amber sheepishly smiled.

"Uh? Minah, how come you never hang out with L.joe now adays?" I didn't thought people would notice.

"We do...." I trailed.

 

"When? Where?"

"Uh.." I was trying to think of a safe answer. "14?"

"No way! Minah, you were with Sungyeol last valentines." Amber remimded me. "And Sungyeol even gave you this sweater." Hyoyeon Unni threw the sweater towards me. I cathed it. "Got it."

 

I remembered what happened that night. "Here" I heard his chuckle. "I am not gonna take advantage of you." He knocked on my forehead. "You could go home, with that sweater. So at night  when you are feeling cold. I could remind you that I am here." He smiled. "It's getting late, I should bring you back to your dorm. But let me change first."

 

* Ring ring ring my bell*

L.joe Calling...

"Hubby!" Yura called me. "Why? My Wifey Wifey?" I asked cutely. Even putting out a pout. "Are you jelly jelly? Since I am talking with Amber-leu more? Huh? Huh?"

"No!" She shook her head. And gave me my phone. "L.joe's calling you."

 

I just nodded and answered it. So that they won't notice that I am quite uncomfortable.

"Hello?"

"Minah! God! I thought you wouldn't answer!"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"because, you had been avoiding me."

"No....." Had I been avoiding him? Isn't he the one who had been avoiding me?

"Yes. You are." I could hear him groan. Maybe because he is frustrated? Or maybe because he is trying to ask something that he can't.

"No." I my lips. "You were the one who avoided me first."

I heard him sigh from the other line. Full of disappointment. I could sense he is rolling his eyes. "Are you in your dorm? I'll go there. We should talk. No. We NEED to talk" I could hear him emphasize the word need. Or I just thought that he was emphasizing.

"NO! YOU CAN'T" I shouted. It was not on purpose but I was anxious. I bit my lips from embarassment. My friends were shock on how I reacted. I could read it on their face. They became curious of what we were talking about.

"Why? I've always went there!"

"Not... today. Just today. Byunghun." I am now groaning. "I'll just go there."

"why can't I go there?"

"It's—" Before I finish my sentence, the door of my room opened. Byunghun was there standing. My friends were shock. Byunghun let out a sigh.

"Thank God!" He said as he entered my room. Heading straight to my bed. "Yah! Byunghun!" I was trying to pull him down my bed. "Just let me rest for a while?"

"Why are you here?" Amber asked. Byunghun looked up to her. "Uh, well, I forgot my" He looked at me first. He was smirking. Oh, gosh! Did he forgot his undies here? "Where did you hid it, Noona?"

"Byung...." I washed my face with my hands. "Do you visit my Hubby on a daily basis?" Yura asked, wide eyed.

"Uh"

"Yah! Boys are not allowed on a girls dorm" Hyoyeon stood up. Byunghun sat up "It wouldn't be a problem if no one will ever say this to the school committee." Byunghun layed hiself on my bed. "Noona.. I miss you." His back was facing each one of us.

My friends looked at me. They all stood up. "Minah, I guess, we need to go? See you, tomorrow!" I said goodbye and locked my door.

I was about to go back when Byunghun welcomed me into a hug. "I miss you, Noona." He tightened his hug. "Stop ignoring, avoiding me." He cupped my face.

"Byunghun... don't" I looked down.

"Why?"

"I'm dating Sungyeol"

"That bastard?"

I pushed Byunghun. "Why did you call him bastard?"

"I'm...."

 

Byunghun pushed me to the wall and started kissing me. what should I do? I want him to stop but I also want him to keep going.