Pocky Love Arrow

A Story

"Aegiya" the guy poked my cheeks bringing me to the world again. I was spacing out the whole time. "Are you bored? or anthing? what do you want to do?" I smiled at him as he pouted. I didn't confessed yet, but I asked him for a date. "Anyways, why do you want to play cupid again? and the pocky arrow thingy?" he was scrunching his lips as he tilted his head. oh, I love how he acts cutely unconciosly. "hmmm" I looked up, tapped my chin, purses my lips as I think "Oh~ well, because this friend of mine, I want to be a match maker. and it is POCKY LOVE ARROW, Oppa" I pouted and crossed my arms. He pinched my nose "oohh~ Oppa needs help too." He grinned at me. "Aegi, Uhhm~" He bit his lips looking down "Will you....Ah, forget it. It is getting late. you should head back to your dorm now" He looks outside as he stood. I wanted to stay long and talked to him more but he was right, it was getting late. "nae~ arasso." I pouted "but! tell me tomorrow what was that thing you were gonna tell me" I smiled at him. I ran to the cafe door. I stopped. went back to him and gave him a soft peck on the cheeks. I can see that he was clearly shocked to what I did, as his eyes grew bigger. "YAH!" was the only thing I heard from him as I was giggling and running at the same time.

 

It was really dark. As I walk around the halls, I felt like someone was following me. It was creepy, but I just shrugged it off. I looked outside and saw the moon. I remembered what happened before I went to The Kona Beans. "Are you Okay?" The guy asked me as he helped me stand up. I blinked many times as soon as I saw his face. He looked so young, so handsome. He actually resembles hani-senpai from Ouran. "Hey~ are you okay?" He waved his hands infront of my face. Oh, God is this guy for real? I nodded slowly. "oh! that's great" He smiled at me and held both of my shoulders. "I thought I hurted you, I really didn't meant to bump you or anything"  he scratched his head as he flashed another smile. "I'm really sorry, uhh---"

"Pretty Bread"

"Pretty bread?"

"My name meant Pretty Bread"

"Oh!" He nodded. " Im sorry pretty bread, I am uh, Deer."

"deer?" this time I titled my head and he chuckled. "My name meant Deer. So, see you around pretty bread" he ruffled my hair and ran through the school's main buliding.

 

I saw myself on the rooftop. "what am I doing here?" I murmmered to myself. I clearly dont have a clue why I am on the rooftop but I still continued to the railings. I breathe. "aaaaahhhhh~ Nice air~" I said hugging myself. I looked at the stars above. I love the stars. I love the night. I love this things. Oh. wait, is that "A DEER!" I shouted as I saw a constalation that looked liked deer. "Huh? a deer?" I heard a guy's voice behind me. Iooked at him and saw, deer oppa. Well, that was the name I will call him, though he looks young, I still like to think he is an oppa. "oh~ Hi there Pretty Bread." he smiled and waved at me. "Hi deer Oppa" I waved at him. he went to the railings near me and looked at the sky. "it looks so peaceful right?" he looked at me smiling. "I really love the night time. peaceful. beautiful. perfect" just like you I thought. i shook my head with the thoughts I am having. It is weird to think like that. I like Sungyeol Oppa. No. I am not cheating on oppa. Babo Minah you and Sungyeol Oppa are not yet dating. But It feels like he likes me too. I hitted my head many times murmuring "babo" many times. I heard Deer Oppa chuckled. "You are so cute" I felt like I blushed when he said that, I wasnt sure since I cant see my face. But Im sure I felt something weird.

 

"Pretty Bread" I looked at him "Let's be Friends" he offered his hand and I shook them "Yes, Ofcourse oppa. Let's be friends" I smiled at him. we talked about many things. wow. I can sy, he is clearly like me. We have same likes, like to everything. "Uhhm~ Pocky!? Do like pocky?" pocky. pocky. pocky

 

 

"I NEED TO GO NOW OPPA!TALK TO YOU LATER!" with that I left him and ran through the corridors to the school cafeteria. HOW CAN I FREAKING FORGET TO MAKE MY POCKY LOVE ARROW FOR SUNGYEOL OPPA!?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is tooo short TT.TT why cant I make longer updates? ><

Hope you like my update ^O^

-Byungminah<3