Is that so!?

Instant Family!?

" Huh?"

 

 

" It's hard to explain. So I will just tell you a story." Top look at them before proceeding to his story. " It all started"

 

 

( Flashback)

 

 

* sigh*

 

 

" What do you want?" Top finally ask seungri, who keeps on sighing since they arrive at the coffee shop somewhere in hongdae.

 

 

" *sigh* is just that... *sigh*"

 

 

" One more sigh from you, I will make you eat this whole cake" Threatening him by grabbing the plate with a big slice of chocolate cake. Seungri pout his lips before looking at him completely.

 

 

" hyung, you don't understand it just that..." stopping, trying to find the right way to say his problem but found nothing appropriate.

 

 

" Can't decide if I will push through it"

 

 

" Through what?" He was about to exhale again but stop when he remember Top's threat earlier.

 

 

" Stuffs"

 

 

" What stuffs?"

 

 

" you know business" Shrugging his shoulders. Indirectly saying that it's not a big deal.

 

 

" Like what?"

 

 

" hmm... The usual"

 

 

* Pak*

 

 

Top hit seungri with all his might because he tried to be patient but seungri is just irritating him. " Say it or want another of this" indicating his hand to scare him.

 

 

" It's a.... " prolonging his sentence to make fun of Top, who's now leaning to him closely.

 

 

" What?" Moving closer totally curious on what seungri's gonna say.

 

 

" *sigh* Ack!" He gag with his now full mouth thanks to the guy across him. Top stare to the coughing maknae, totally satisfied on what he had done.

 

 

" What?" He ask to the glaring seungri. " I warn you" Putting down the glass of water he just drank. He stare at Top with teary eyes with matching pouty lips that looks like an eel.

 

 

" Toppy fluppy why dwo that?"

 

 

" pfft!" Spitting the coffe out of his mouth at the sudden change of seungri's voice. " Mwoya!?" Scared at Top sudden outburst, slightly push his chair backwards away from his hyung.

 

 

" wah! Huhuhuhu~ T.T toppy fluppy mad at bawby riri.." He bawl, creating others to look at them, catching other customers attention.

 

 

" Yah! Stop fooling around"

 

 

* sniff* * sniff*

 

 

Seungri huff little before pointing his finger accusingly at Top.

 

 

" Toppy fluppy don't luuve bawby riri anymoore~"

 

 

" Eh! They are lovers" The girl gush to her friend as she continue to stare at Top and seungri. The other girl nod, agreeing at what her friend said.

 

 

" I think so, what a waste of their handsome face, but it looks like they're having an argument"

 

 

Top panick as he hear the other people gossiping about them. WORST of all they thought that he is a GAY. " Yah! Stop it people are already talking about us." He hiss already piss at the bawling seungri.

 

 

" Cawll me baby riri first"

 

 

" Forget it" Taking a bundle of cash out of his wallet and putting it on the table, already decide to leave this crazy maknae and save the last piece of his pride.

 

 

" yah! How could you leave your lover alone there!" The lady stops him by hitting him with an umbrella.

 

 

" Aww! Aww! FINE!" Stopping the lady to hit him. Breathing heavily as he turn to go back to seungri.

 

 

" Okay~ that's enough baby riri~" he creepily said. Seungri happily spread both of his arms out to his hyung who's shakes his head sternly with his scary eyes. Seungri, who get what he wants, starts to water his eyes indicating a silent message on what he's planning to do.

 

 

" Fine!" He carried seungri like a sack of potatoes, until they reach to the parking lot, with many people looking at them weirdly.

 

 

( End of flashback)

 

 

" he did not stop, so I had no choice but to bring him to a psychologist"

 

 

" wait... What business are you talking about?" Top think for a moment.

 

 

" Flower shop" He simply answer.

 

 

" Hahaahahhaahaha!" All of them laugh, can't believe on what they just heard. The story is so surreal and funny for them to take in seriously.

 

 

" I think I need to go to the mental hospital" bae comment while laughing really hard.

 

 

" Me too"

 

 

" See you guys there" minzy join in.

 

 

" wait guys quiet... What the doctor said?" CL ask Top curiously.

 

 

" She explain to me that when someone got reprimand or tramautize when young it will keep inside so in near future there is something that will trige you to be like that, for example to seungri its chocolate that make him like that." Top explain, uncertain at what he just said. " Please take care of him"

 

 

" Why me?" Taken aback at what she just heard.

 

 

" because your the one that gave him that chocolate, once he wake up he will think of you as his mother. Take care of him until it fades away." Already pleading to her.

 

 

" Arasso" Seungri whose laying on the bed, secretly smile as he continue to listen to them with eyes close.

 

 

* creak*

 

 

" Excuse me, I just want to inform you Mr. Lee can be discharge once he wake up. His wounds are not that deep so no harm done"

 

 

" What about his syndrome doc?" Dae ask.

 

 

" Ouch!" Dae's question forgotten because of seungri sudden shout in pain creating them to startle.

 

 

" Wait a minute... Where's dara unni?" Totally not caring if seungri's in pain.

 

 

Carrying mason before turning to CL. " She's at home, did not bother to wake her up and don't worry Ji hyung also there."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Already edited but still not backread it :P. Just update this with my phone and I did not backread this or anything so sorry for the wrong grammar and typos :)))

 

 

P.S This is only fiction, don't know if there are syndrome like what seungri has :))) Ciao :* Thank.you for subscribing and commenting :)))