Waking them on Bom's Way

Instant Family!?

" What the hell!?"

 

 

Jiyong exclaim as he scan the house that daesung rent for them in a week vacation, somewhere in busan. It has an common things you usually see in middle class people house. For example the iving room has an sofa that three people can fit in, long coffee table at the front alongside with the television. Common people will be happy to have these things, but not the bigbang boys excluding seungri and dae since the two of them are the one who rent this house, the other three boys stare at the house like they're going to enter their doomsday. The girls even have to pull the three before going inside the house.

 

 

" We're going to be infected with germs in these place" Top whine while spraying alcohol everywhere and it appears that he believe that if he spray the all of the alcohol the germs will go away.

 

 

" Stop being a girl" Jiyong rub his forehead in frustration to the boys, most especially on dae and seungri. Apparently when he said to them, " Do what you want", he didn't thought they will literally do it. He just said that to them for seungri to stop asking question any further. It's okay if they on the tourist spot in busan, but no the idiots pick a remote place with few people living at. They have to travel on train for four freaking hours and that's not it after travelling on train have to ride a van that takes two pain in a** hours before they arrive on where they are right now, which looks like deserted island.

 

 

" before you complain about anything. Let me inform this place has instore for us,in the morning there will be a breathtaking sunrise and in the afternoon tearful sunset. And it hasn't discover by many people" Daesung trying to make us believe the crap he just said. Even gazing longingly outside the window which is all dark because it's already 9'o clock in the evening.

 

 

Top eagerly came down, gawk at dae like a prey ready to attack anytime. " This place has two rooms with two bedrooms each. Did you know that?" He inform us forming a bulging eyes of bae can't believe at what he just heard. " And I haven't share anything since..." Top pause directly glancing at the two with his oozing smoky eyes. " Since FOREVER"

 

 

" Hyungs relax~" Seungri attempting to calm us but step backwards together with dae because Top is ready to kill them. " This place is busan version of jeju island minus the crowded people and this month of the year the most demand right now infact we're lucky to get this place before someone else." He explain while gulping everytime Top advance to them. 

 

 

" Most demand, it's the end of autumn which means winter is coming and result of freezing atmosphere outside. Many people, are you kidding me, did you see the face of the few people who live here when we arrive. Shock written across their face that their are still stupid people who actually goes here." Jiyong vent out all the frustrations building inside of him since earlier. Seungri stare at jiyong purely shock that his hyung actually express any emotion. Out of joy he hug his hyung tight creating a disgusted jiyong, trying to get out of his hold.

 

 

Bae getting nausea at the sight tries to help jiyong by prying seungri arms around him. He made seungri face him. " If this actually busan version of jeju, why didn't we just actually go to the original jeju island. Where there's people to talk to and many rooms for us to rent in."

 

 

" Oppas, Stop it were already here so cut it and accept it, just enjoy the place. Atleast we can somehow relax in here." Minzy voice rang across the living room from the kitchen. Upon hearing it the boys suddenly break their glares to the poor dae and seungri, who just follow orders from jiyong, and start to sigh heavily.

 

 

Bom who fall flat on the sofa since they enter the house, stare at them before resting his head on the fluppy sofa. " Minzy's right~ Let's just enjoy this since we already here, right dara?" Glancing at the side to see dara but when she doesn't saw her. She rapidly sit up, forgetting about her exhausted body, to look for dara in panic.

 

 

The other boys didn't notice bom's panic action, except for jiyong, decide to go check the bedrooms.

 

 

" Dara! Mason, where are you two?" Bom shout at the top of her lungs hoping dara would hear her. " Minzy! CL!" She call out to the other two who instantly run to her from the kitchen.

 

 

" What happen?"

 

 

" Unni, what's wrong?"

 

 

Bom look at the two panickly, making jiyong stare at them amusingly. " Dara's not anywhere. I already shout to call her but no respond from mason and her."

 

 

" What!? Thought she's... I go search outside while the two of you wait here incase she returns." CL presented to go outside but the two protest but eventually give up when CL face them with determination on her face. She pace toward the door but jiyong block her from getting nearer to the door. " Move!" 

 

 

CL pushing him already but he won't budge. " Why are you girls getting fired up for?" 

 

 

" Mind your own business" She spat at jiyong by now reaching her annoy limit. Trying to push him out of the way but can't even if she's strong, jiyong's still a guy and two times bigger than her size actually. 

 

 

Bom and minzy step forward to stop the two from fighting and tell them start finding dara and mason. " Break it g..." 

 

 

CL lift her hand signalling the two that she got this. " Why do you care to know why?"

 

 

Jiyong roll his eyes not affected by the dangerous aura CL had around her. He doesn't know why he wants to know but there is something they hiding and he wants to find out. " Please, Your just spoiling her, that's why she has a bratty attitude" She was about to hit him but he stop it before it land on his face. " She's all grown up already. The hell we care is she's missing, she will just find a way to go home." He was about to continue but put in to stop when she look at him directly in the eyes with pain and anger in her eyes.

 

 

" You don't know anything" She bitterly said clenching her knuckles. Pushing jiyong at the ground who's caught off guard and striding to open the door. She was about to go out, however dara and mason block her view. Dara and mason enter the house leaving a frozen CL at the door, sighing in relief. 

 

 

" Darong~"

 

 

" Unni!"

 

 

Minzy and bom instantly rush hug mason and dara as soon the two enter the house with CL snapping out of her shock and following seconds after, hugging them also. Jiyong who still in shock, stare at what's happening infront of him can't process anything at the moment.

 

 

" Why are you like this?" Dara ask curiously while watch bom carry mason in her arms. The girls let goof each other.

 

 

" Where did you go? I thought you got loss" 

 

 

" Mason wants to try the swing nearby~ so we go and play a bit." She explain her side.

 

 

The girls smile, relieve that both of them are safe. " Next time tell us before you go somewhere, alright?" Dara just nod to end their worried question at her.

 

 

" What are you guys doing?" Top ask with bae, dae and seungri trailling behind him walking down the stairs. He gaze to see dara already inside. " Dara you already done playing on the swing."

 

 

" You know" Bom, CL and minzy chorusly exclaim loudly startling Top on the process.

 

 

" What are you doing on the floor hyung?" Seungri ask jiyong switching the girls attention to jiyong, lying on the floor, still in daze.

 

 

" Nothing~" Answering seungri but staring at CL telling her this is not finish. They goes straight to their room.

 

 

" Let's just go to sleep"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

* Prrrt*

 

 

" Huh?" Dae mumble in a sleepy voice slightly waking up from the noise. He remove seungri's feet that lays on his thigh and turn to left, missing an inch before hitting his face on the table besides him. The four of them ending up sleeping on one bed because of not wanting to sleep beside the grumpy dragon, too afraid in what he's capable doing while he's asleep. In the end the four of them consisting of him, bae, seungri and Top slept in one queen size bed, can't move their body because of small space, while jiyong sleeps comfortably on the other bed all by himself. Someone remove the cover waking dae because of the cool breeze that kiss his skin, he tiringly drap his arms to search for the cover while eyes close, finding the cover he put it back on his body then goes back to dreamland.

 

 

* Prrrrt*

 

 

Still in dreamland bae quickly sit up because of the sudden noise. " What?! Where's the fire!?" He cutely mumble before going back to sleep.

 

 

" Shut up!" Seungri grumble throwing the pillow at bae face for disturbing his sleep. He was about to see the prince charming but got woke up because of the other person besides him.

 

 

Bom look at the voice in disbelief, can't accept that this is the bigbang boys she have a crush to, they show a totally opposite of what she usually see. Messy hair that birds can live to, drools that mark the pillows everywhere and lastly hugging each other totally looking gays, staring at seungri and top who grips on each other like a koala on trees. " Wakey, wakey! There's so much to do"

 

 

* Silence*

 

 

* Prrrrrt* 

 

 

Daesung fall off the bed pulling the covers with him, bringing his bae hyung with him who also holds the cover, resulting of falling bae just on top of him. Seungri got startled accidentally push Top out of the bed, but Top  continue his sleep on the floor not minding his fall at all.

 

 

" Noona, too early" Seungri groaning when bom pulling his arm to stand out of the bed.

 

 

" Yeah~" Bae added trying to get up from daesung. Daesung moan in pain as he message his head from bumping the floor.

 

 

" Shut it! Stand up and go down!" Pulling the three out of the room.

 

 

" Noona you can't wake them..." 

 

 

* Blag*

 

 

She already close the door before seungri finish his sentence. Bae was about to enter but dae shake his head and pull him downstairs with seungri behind.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The three see a sleeping minzy and Cl lying on the couch. Probably got ambush by bom also, they join the two sleeping girls by sitting on the floor.

 

 

" Good morning * yawn* oppas" Minzy tiredly greeted them as they just nod at her in acknowledgement.

 

 

CL open her eyes and it landed on a pink circle thing snaking on seungri's hair. " What that in your hair?"

 

 

" What?" He put his hand on his hair to find what she's asking about. " Oh this... do you even call yourself a girl. Don't know what's roller/curler is, it's a subtitute for hair curler and your hair will natural curl without the need of heat. This will not damage your hair but will take some time before it curl."

 

 

Dae and bae both gag on how girly their maknae sounds in their ears. Seungri will be the shame to the man's human race.

 

 

" That's my que, Are you gay?" CL ask straightly at him and direct to the point with no hiding around the bush. Minzy, daesung and youbae ears perk up at CL sudden question and now they are waiting on how seungri's gotta answer.

 

 

Seungri smirk to hide his uneasiness infront of them. " You want me to show you how gay I am in bed right now?" He challenge her as the latter roll her eyes out in discust. Youngbae and daesung cheer for seungri, hooting him on how he handle the situation.

 

 

CL flop herself down thinking she will just confront him some other time. She watch him and saw him heavy a sigh for relief. " Gotcha" She whisper mischieviously.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Top, you need to answer this question or else you won't be getting this" Sajangnim points toward the action figures behind him. " Now for the question, What color can make us feel hungry when we see it?

 

 

" Mwo? Are you kidding me! What kind of question is that!?" Top exclaim to sajangnim while ranking his hair for an answer. " Do you even know the answe?" He ask sajangnim not believing there's question like that.

 

 

" Bwahahahah!" Sajangnim laugh at his expression even slapping his knees from too much laughing. " I don't know either" 

 

 

" How can I answer that. It's not irrelevant at anything at all!" Frantically waving his hands in the air, desperate to win those action figures.

 

 

Sajangnim clear his throat before sitting straight the face me seriously. " But you need to answer the question for you to win the prize" Showcasing my soon to be babies. " Remember you already have two strikes so 1 more then byebye prizey. So your answer please?"

 

 

" Ummm.... Don't pressure me. Okay my guess is red?" Top answer anxiously and crossing his fingers hoping to win. He's now on verge of peeing his pants right on the spot.

 

 

" Red is your answer... are you 100% sure?" Sajangnim ask him as he nod eagerly like a child on candy store. " Are you suuuuuure?" He tease Top. 

 

 

When Sajangnim , he is ready to burst into tears. " Just stay it"

 

 

" The correct answer is..... the answer is r...." Before he told him the answer sajangnim was put into halt as he look around in panic. The place starting to shake furiously it seems like an earthquake. Sajangnim was about to run outside when I hold his wrist stopping him. " Wait... What's the right answer?"

 

 

He stare at him if he gone mad. " Are you out of your mind! The office is falling apart!" Then he started to run outside like a madman on the loose. " Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!"

 

 

" huh?" Top scan the room and realize that there's an earthquake just like sajangnim shout to him. " But..... but what about my prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout in agony, kneeling down. " Is this the end of my life?" He look around and saw the ceiling falling apart, the shaking become frantic making him dizzy on the progress. " This is it! What about my babies" He look at the ceiling and saw one of the part of it is going to hit him, closing his eyes waiting for the thing to hit him. he smile wanting to add some dramatic effect he saw in the moves.

 

 

* Pak*

 

 

" Ouch... my babies" Top peek on his left eye before opening his eyes full and was greet with bom's face, holding into both of his legs. Why is she here?. " Did you die to?" Asking her.

 

 

" What are you talking about? You sleep like a log. I pinch you in face, kick you everywhere, pull your hair at any possible way and even scream in your ears with a megaphone on but what I get, nothing. Leaving me with no choice to drag drag you from the room through here, luckily you wake up before I drag you to the stairs." Pointing to the stairs just 2 steps away from us.

 

 

" What about my prize? In my dream i'm going to win the most prize possesion I wish for but when i'm about to get it, you wake me up."

 

 

She clap her hands telling me to get up. " Tatata... Enough with the chitchat. Go downstairs and get ready." On her way back to our room.

 

 

" Bom" Top call her out making bom turn to face Top. " Can I sleep for 2 more minutes, maybe the dream will continue and this time I will win it. Thank you" He inform he already positioning himself to sleep again in the floor.

 

 

* PAK*

 

 

" Ahh!!" Top shout in pain when someone hit him. He sit up and was greet by furious bom, getting ready to hit him again if he's not going down. " Fine, i'm up and going down already"Top childisly said  stomping his feet while going down the stairs.

 

 

When Top's out of her sight already. she started to pace her way to the boys room. While singing a song that she create. " Jiyong~ your next~..... next~"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer''s note:

 

Update for today! I think I type too much right now! :)))) Beware jiyong your next mwahahahaha!