Jiyong's Forgive and Forget

Instant Family!?

" Jiyong~ What should I do~"

 

 

Bommie hum while standing on the vacant bed, that bigbang slept on earlier, across jiyong's sleeping at. She's now thinking ways on how to ki- I mean wake him up. " Aha!" Snapping her fingers while rushing to get something  in their room. 

 

 

* Bzzzzzzz*

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" President Kwon, Our company in japan is now currently on top, placing down Kwon Empire and they are on the second spot." Jiyong's secretary inform him the good news.

 

 

" Perfect! Bravo! Fantastic Baby!" Jiyong lean slightly on his chair seemingly can't contain the greatness his feeling right now. Nobody's going to ruin his day. " Ouch!" he touch his eyebrow and felt that something wet landed on his neck making him shiver alittle.

 

 

" President, are you okay?"

 

 

Eyebrows meeting together in confusion on what I felt. " I don't know either but something prick in my brows and something cold land on my neck."

 

 

Ms. Bong, the secretary, scaredly looking around the office before scooting closer to him and gently speaking in a gentle voice. " M-maybe the story is real, sir"

 

 

" Huh?"

 

 

" There's a story circulating on the whole building that one of the staff here saw a ghost around here"

 

 

Not believing on the crap she's talking about. Just lean back on the chair and forgetting what I just ask earlier. Ghost are for kids only....... right? It's not real. " Just leave" She bow and leave afterwards.

 

 

" Jiyong~" Someone whisper. Jiyong look around to find who is it but  find nothing in his office but him. " Jiyong~" someone whisper again but now its closer than the previous one. Again he look at what just he did earlier and found nothing. " Jiyong~" He drop his pen as he look at the front with horror across his face.

 

 

" Waaaaaaa!!!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Waaaaa!" Jiyong scream waking up from his nightmare at the same time. " It's not real, just a dream" He mumble like a mantra while closing his eyes to calm himself. " Phew~" Exhaling to slow down his fast beating heart. After a few seconds, he open his eyes only to be greet by nothing but darkness. Rubbing his eyes to adjust to the darkness but it can't because there's no any source of light coming through the room, not even small dot of light.

 

 

" Jiyong~" Someone call jiyong like what he just dream about making his breath hitch in fear. Slowly turning his head to where the voice came from and praying that it's just a figment of his imagination and nothing more.

 

 

" N-nugu?" Asking in fear because right now he seeing a white lady floating in the air, he thought so, with hair covering all over its face, making him  see alittle bit of its skin. You probably wondering how in the world he can see the ghost if there's no lights at the room, well because the ghost has some light direct from it like a spotlight on stage.

 

 

" Pfft..." Trying to hold her laugh from getting discover. " I'm the ghost from under the bedsheet~ wooo~ and been trying to wake you up." Bom or the ghost pause to glance at her watch. " Since 2 hours 5 minutes 42 seconds and counting"

 

 

Jiyong still afraid the living day lights of him didn't notice bom voice or anything suspicious. Afraid to move thinking the ghost might be angry. " W-hat do y-you w-ant?" 

 

 

" Want you to move downstairs and..." Jiyong in daze did not heard anything what the ghost telling him, as his mind wander around, remembering some bits of his childhood memories that he wants to forget.

 

 

* Flashback*

 

 

" Jiyong~ wakey, wakey" A chinky eye girl tries to wake a three year old jiyong. But the little Jiyong who is a heavy sleeper, remain asleep and unmoving by the little girl's plea for him to get up.

 

 

" Fine, if you down't wakey the gwost will come to you" the girl tries her luck and it did not fail cause the unmoving moving boy just hearing the word ghost suddenly wake up from his deep slumber.

 

 

" I'm wakey now Sky, so ghosty shoo shoo now."

 

 

* End Flashback*

 

 

" Yah~ did you hear what I just said" 

 

 

Jiyong whose back from reminiscing the past look at the ghost again, who happen to be 5meters away from him now. Startled. He slowly but surely crawl backward away from the ghost. " Pardon?"

 

 

" I said, you need to obey and forgive people today or else I will hunt you forever~" Totally forgetting to use the ghost tone.

 

 

" W-ait... I think I heard that voice somewhere" Thinking where the possibly he heard that voice from.

 

 

" Yah! * cough* cough* ehem.... I had a cold so yeah." Bom clear her voice, facefalming at her fail self. Prepairing to solve this problem, she move closer to him. Intimidating him. " If you don't obey"

 

 

As the ghost step forward, jiyong become tense. Forgetting what just happen earlier. " A-arasso"

 

 

" Obey and forgive or hunting down~" Jiyong nod vigorously. " Boo!" One word from her make him shout and run outside in just a second.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Waaaaaa!" Jiyong run towards the others, whose also woken up by bom, waking them because of his noise.

 

 

" What happeeeeen?~" All of them are now stunned while looking at him. 

 

 

Jiyong compose himself, trying to hide his embarass face. " There's a ghost in the room"

 

 

* Silenceeeeee~*

 

 

" Did you hear what I just told you guys?" He ask them.

 

 

" Bwahahahaahahahah!!!"

 

 

Jiyong strangely look at them because all of them ( minzy, Cl, seungrii, youbae, daesung and Top) laugh while staring at him like some sort of a clown.

 

 

" Ji, did you--- hahahaahah!" Can't complete his sentence. Clutching his stomach, already hurting from too much laughing. " See pfft... yourself in the mirror.... whahahaha,"

 

 

Furrowing his brows at Top question, he shake his head. Then daesung immediatly put the mirror up infront of his face, making jiyong see the reason why they are laughing at him. Speechless is the word that circling around his brain right now, as he stare at his half shave left eyebrow and a bunny tattoo on his right neck. bulging his eyes out can't process anything at the moment. Beep. Beep.

 

 

* 5 seconds pass*

 

 

" WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?" Shouting at the top of his lungs, vains appearing on his neck, resulting of the others to stop laughing and creating a silent ambiance around him. The others look at each other asking each other by eyes if they know. 

 

 

" Ummm... about that" Bom fiddle on her finger as she goes down to tell jiyong the truth. " It's an accident and I the one who did that thing. Don't worry the tattoo is removable. I'm sorry" Bom 360* bow at him. " I'm jus tryiing to wake you up and then kaboom you move making me shave that."

 

 

" B*llsheet! you b----" He stop suddenly remembering the ghost told him. Obey and forgive. " *sigh* Fine!" Trying to make that word come out from his mouth. He left them to cool off somewhere.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" P to the A to the N ( cake cake) P to the A to the N (cake cake) P to the A to the N (cake cake)!" Seungri and Daesung sing as soon as the kimchi pancake goes into their mouth, for them its the best pancake  they ever had.

 

 

" I don't wanna be without you pancake, i'm hoping for you to fold up your last farewell~" Youngbae join them on singing. As the two maknaes dance together.

 

 

" Kimchi, kimchi, kimchi~ Even though your alittle bit salty"

 

 

" Panckae, pancake, pancake~ I'm Still inlove with you"

 

 

" Sweetness was just for a moment, we were like a spicy kimchi killing slowly" Top join them as he rap some of the lines, doing the hand movements with his finger shaking around.

 

 

" Arasso oppas, just eat" Minji stop them at being nonsense as he place down the last pancakes she made, already made 50 sets of kimchi pancakes and they already finish it all in 20 minutes.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

* Nan ni gomaki sungyoreul~ Igeon neoreul yuhokhaneun messagi~ Turn it up loud, Turn it up loud - Top - Turn it up ringtone*

 

 

" Yoboseyo"

 

 

" Is this seungri-shi friend?" The stranger on the other line ask.

 

 

Top who doesn't recognize the voice from the call, furrow his perfectly line eyebrows. " Yes, I am his friend"

 

 

" Sir your friend has been making a scene here since his accompany left him alone." The other line inform. Top facepalm already have an idea what's happening to the maknae. " Uwaaa~ Omma!" Seungri voice echo to the phone.

 

 

( 20 minutes later)

 

 

Top arrive at the supermarket, where CL and seungri go to shop for some food supplies for them. As soon as he enter he already saw a bundle of people crowding at someone, which is seungri sitting on the floor crying like a baby. Top put his hood up before going to him.

 

 

" Seungri, stand up and let's go"

 

 

The maknae stop wailing and look at Top with his puffy panda eyes. " Toppy fluppy is that you?" Pointing his hand while holding an chocolate.

 

 

" Yes, yes it's me get up seungri" Answering back while trying to pull seungri up but seungri won't bulge. Scanning around to see if there are still people who's watching them.

 

 

" Why... are you nawt cawling me bawby riri? Looking I gawt a boo boo~"

 

 

" Is that his dad? He look so young"

 

 

" I think so" The two older woman whisper to each other.

 

 

Hearing the others gossip to them. He immediatly squat infront of seungri, his back facing the maknae. " Arasso baby riri it's piggy back time"

 

 

" Yey!" Seungri cheer as he jump at his back almost stumbling them both but he manage to regain his posture. Don't judge him, he's not getting any younger.

 

 

" Sir.... here is his phone" handing the phone to seungri. " I think your friend is injured. You cantake him to the only hospital here, just 10 minutes away from here." Top thank him and bow before scamparing away and straight to the hospital.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Top, what happen to seungri?" Bom ask as the others enter the room, worried for him.

 

 

Ignoring bom's question Top face CL who's sitting at one of the sofa with mason on her lap. " Did you gave seungri a chocolate?" CL simply nod, not getting why he's asking.

 

 

Top sigh as he sit infront of the group, looking at him curiously.

 

 

" Just say it"

 

 

" Fine seungri has an Childish syndrome or what I call Play time syndrome"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer's note: 

 

 

I just want to say I'M SORRY for not updating quickly :( My school just started and I become busy to the point I can't surf the net or update here. I'm on my lasy year on high school and that leaves me SO BUSY it''s Senior year :) Sorry! I'm suppose to update this last week but it's the first school week and i'm preparing for college :))) But don't worry I will try to update as soon as possible. Soooooo enjoy for now!

 

 

P.S

 

 

Next Chapter will be more on Daragon and Ririn :) Ciao :) Sorry for the wrong spelling, grammar whatsoever :) Did not edit this :0 Just bare it for awhile.