Success for Now

Instant Family!?

" Son!?"

 

 

Bom nodded slowly confirming on what they said. " Yea~ before all of you ask, it's a long story" Bom turn to face sohee, who is now looking at her wristwatch every minute pass. " And I think sohee dear has somewhere to go. Am I right?"

 

 

Startled at what bom ask, sohee take her eyes out on her watch and look back at bom. " De, have to catch my flight for bussiness trip that I will be attending in the states for about 1 week."

 

 

" Is that so, why did you force me to meet them today"

 

 

They all look at jiyong who just watch his girlfriend stand and ready to leave. Looks like he have no plan to take her home or even her to her car. CL stare at jiyong irritated on how he treat his girlfriend or what he say his fiancee, she thinks that if jiyong doesn't treat sohee the right way and there still gf/bf stage what more if they are married. While dara on a deep thought if this happen before because she felt that there are missing memories at the back of her mind that she can't pinpoint on what is it. Minzy saw that dara starting to regain something, she nudge bom on her side for her to stop on what dara's doing then point her lips towards dara for bom to see.

 

 

Bom look at what minzy's lips pointing at then she stare back at the maknae. " Do something." Minzy whisper, she nod telling her that she got this.

 

 

" Son, what are you doing?" Jiyong arch his eyebrows. " Why aren't you sending sohee to the airport?"

 

 

" Her driver will be here"

 

 

" No need for jiyong to send me Ms. Kwon. I can manage myself." She support jiyong creating dara think how inlove she is to jiyong even supporting him at what just he said. 

 

 

Bom annoyed at sohee for not backing her up. " Nonsense jiyong it's dangerous for a girl to go home at night. Be a gentleman and send sohee at the airport" Pulling jiyong and sohee towards the door. Jiyong starting to get mad but can't show it because sohee's there just nod, agreeing along at what his mom said.

 

 

" Thank you and nice to meet you guys. Let's have a dinner when I get back" Sohee bow saying goodbye. " Oppa, let's go"

 

 

Bom wait for them to go out before she heavy a sigh. " Stupid, you almost ruin everything again" She hit dara on the arm using her left hand while the other holds mason. " Thank goodness, I'm fast to come up with an act"

 

 

" Arasso, I got it" Shielding herself to bom's attack with a cushion that's in the sofa.

 

 

The boys which is seungri, daesung, taeyang and Top walk to the girls and stare at them like they are celebrities. They sit at a vacant sofa just across the 4 girls, and watch bom and dara in amusement.

 

 

* Clap* * clap* * clap*

 

 

Taeyang, Cl , minzy and even bom and dara face them wondering what are they clapping for. Bom stop hitting dara and gave mason to her, she holds her son adjusting his head to her shoulder. Bom cross her arms and wait for the 3 boys to spill it.

 

 

" You guys are great earlier" Top compliment them producing a blushing bom. She thinks that Top said it to her only.

 

 

" The act was jjang. Your all a pro" Daesung seconded resulting a shy minzy fiddling her fingers on her lap.

 

 

Seungri lift both his hand showing his thumbs to the girls telling them good job. " Your outfits and make-up  are good. Totally appropriate to your roles." CL hearing what seungri said got her attention. The others compliment them on their acting but seungri notice the make-up and the clothes seperating him to Top and dae. Interesting is written on CL's face as she look at seungri.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Oppa, you have a lovely family" Sohee blurted out breaking the silent mood between them. " but I feel sad that it took years for you to see each other. I feel the longing of each of them to you especially dara unni."

 

 

He nod sending her a message that he doesn't want to talk about it and just want to continue to drive.

 

 

Sohee mistook him being quiet to feeling guilty about him neglecting his family. " Why don't you take a week off and have vacation with them while i'm gone."

 

 

" but what's your answer to my question first?" He remind her incase she forgot their deal.

 

 

The stop infront the airport. She unbuckle her seatbealt then look at jiyong. " Forget about that for the meantime and focus on your family, spend more time with them to make up the loss years. I want to know that you really did spend time with them after I come back." She inform him before going out of the car.

 

 

Jiyong just watch her wave at him entering the airport before he punch the steering wheel out of anger. " Sh*t"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong enters the house with the maid opening the door and informing her that the others are in the living room. He started to go there to confront them at what they did earlier. Entering the living room he saw all of them preoccupied talking about him, failing to notice him.

 

 

" Why is your friend so cold?" 

 

 

" Don't mind him bom noona, he's just like that" Seungri explain.

 

 

" Ehem!" He clear his throat to stop seungri for saying anything. They all glance to see who is it, they all stiffen after recognizing him and now looking at him nervously. He's presence alone can make you run for your life. He walk toward where the boys are sitting with everyone watching her move, moving his head signaling them to make space for him to sit on. Seungri immedietly stand up doesn't want to sit besides jiyong switch seat far away from him.

 

 

" What's that all about?" Asking no one particular, eyeing the girls with his glare one by one but stopping to look at dara the longest made her avoid his gaze. Which piss Chae alot she doesn't want anybody to make her unni uncomfortable, about to answer him but bom stop her.

 

 

Bom knowing CL, stop her to answer jiyong sarcastically which will be resulting them to be out of his house. " What we did is playing our roles you instruct us to do and if she doubt us or have any question it's not our problem because we did everything we could do, it's you who look flustered and didn't take initiative to know us or our names before meeting her."

 

 

" It's not that"

 

 

" Then what?"

 

 

Jiyong stare at dara coldly, all of them flinch when they saw his eyes especially seungri but not CL and bom. " Her what's the drama all about and I think I did not instruct you to do that"

 

 

" I think the HER has a name and it's dara, what happen earlier is just an accident, we already cover it up and I think sohee has no problem with that." CL answer matching jiyong's cold eyes and voice.

 

 

" To her but to me it's a problem your not following my orders."

 

 

Minzy bow to amend their mistake. " We all are sorry and we'll take the damage"

 

 

" It's more realistic you know. Don't expect her to believe were one happy family, you said to her that we didn't see each other for years it's only okay if we have problem were not perfect." 

 

 

" Yea ji, Let it pass. Infact sohee believes it the most." Top bravely support bom, the boys besides him look at him shock that he's against ji because they know that Top is the one who always supports jiyong the most without anything to say.

 

 

Jiyong getting angry stands up from seating and started to pace back and forth resulting them to follow his moves calculating what his going to do. " I'm not talking to any of you and you always answer for her." He stop infront of dara. " Cat got your tongue, you can't answer for your own."

 

 

" Stop it jiyong, just let go it already happen. so what's your problem?" Youngbae rescue dara from jiyong's claws, pulling jiyong away from dara.

 

 

" but bae because of that sohee wants me to bond with them before she give me her answer" He explain then started to go closer to dara again. " You! why did you make such scene huh!"

 

 

Dara close her eyes controlling herself to get angry, continue to rock mason in her arms. " Oh please, I have no idea either on what happen earlier. I'm shock too like you."

 

 

" Atleast it already taking care of thanks to their acting skills and fast wit." Seungri comment for jiyong to have a second thought and stay calm.

 

 

Jiyong sit on the sofa with his head with his head directly lying towards the ceiling, putting his hands on his temples to calm down. " Why did you bring him here? He can't stay here."

 

 

" I can't leave him and there's no one to leave him to."

 

 

" Find a nanny or leave him to daycare. I don't care but he can't be here." He command staring directly at her eyes coldly.

 

 

" No, I will not do it and he will stay here." Dara firmly said, the girls look at dara shock usually dara is a calm person but now its totally a different person. She pass mason to bom because she doesn't want him to wake up and witness their argument. Having a deep breath stopping herself to fight jiyong because they need this job and if they screw this up then byebye money.

 

 

" I will call your agency and report this." Taking out his phone to threaten her.

 

 

" Oooh~" Bom, Cl and minzy mumble looking to jiyong and dara.

 

 

" Then do it" Dara challenge him showing him that she's not afraid but inside of her, she's panicking. Thinking on what she's going to do.

 

 

" Owww~" the boys chorusly said getting into their fight like a tennis match, their heads moving left and right in sync.

 

 

Jiyong press the call button then press the phone on his ear waiting for teddy to pick up his phone. Jiyong gaze to dara and he saw her taking her phone out and press the some button  then put the phone on her ear exactly what he do. Now both of them are waiting for the receiver to pick up.

 

 

" Hello is this teddy?" Jiyong ask the person on the other line while staring at dara. " Yes, I was about to compla..."

 

 

" Hello Sohee" Dara greeted making jiyong stop what his going to say. She cover the speaker of her phone so the person on the line cannot hear her. " Try to tell him and then I tell her the whole truth about all of you renting us."

 

 

" Burn~" the others said getting them jiyong's death glare while dara smirk. All of them put their handon their own mouth telling him that they will not speak anymore.

 

 

" Yes continue? Hello?" Teddy call out snapping jiyong to stop giving death glare. 

 

 

He look at dara who nod her head telling him to speak. " Nothing, Want to say that the girls did a great job."

 

 

" Really?"

 

 

" Yes, okay bye" He end the call then throwing his phone to the wall giving the boys clue that he's fuming mad right now.

 

 

" Good" She end the call also, didn't even flinch at what jiyong did.

 

 

" Make sure he doesn't get on my way or anything or else" Jiyong spat before he leave the room.

 

 

They all wait for him to left before they breath and hi five each other. The boys can't believe that dara outsmart jiyong and make him follow her. The girls can't believe dara did that they all know that dara bacame weak since that thing happen.

 

 

" Unni are you alright?"

 

 

" Actually I am."

 

 

" How did you know sohee's number by the way?" bae ask her as the others gaze at dara also curious and wants to know.

 

 

" I dont know her number, Just fake the call and can't believe he will bite it and if i know her number, how can I talk to her if she's on the plane right now." She explain and sit on the sofa, the confrontation earlier drain all of her energy.

 

 

The others had a dumbfounded faces, didn't think that sohee is on the plane right now. There all thankful that dara had done.

 

 

" What?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer's note:

 

Finish this chapter! hope you enjoy! Anyway did you guys see dee and gee's picture together :) Wahh! dies. In daragon heaven bbyong.