Acting the Lie with Spice

Instant Family!?

" Here we are"

 

 

The trio girls look at the gigantic mansion infront of them. It has a fountain on the front door which scream that the owner is hella rich. As they walk closer they got a full view of different kinds of flowers most especially roses with various colors on the veranda. The front door open and they walk to get inside.

 

 

" Woah" they chorusly awe at what they seeing on their own eyes. Infront of them are rows of maids bowing and greeting at them. Not knowing what to do they bow awkwardly and smile at everyone who in returns get back on what their doing.

 

 

" Welcome" They look back to find the source of the voice, the man with a blue hair and smoky eyes greet them with smirk. " I'm Seunghyun or Top" Offering his hand for handshake to bom who is the nearest out of the three of them.

 

 

Bom still in daze just stare at Top's hand seemingly still on Topland, He just stare at her questionly waiting for her to take his hands but got nothing but her gaze at him.

 

 

" Lee Chaerin or CL" Chae push bom out of the way and take Top's hand for a handshake helping her unni not to embarass herself any further. 

 

 

" Gong Minji or Minzy here"

 

 

" And this is Park Bom" Bom pout because Chae introduce her on Top making her look retard or something among the line. " I can introduce myself, Park Bom" She retort while tucking her hair behind her ear.

 

 

" Wait, where's the fourth one?" Bom tense up as well as CL and minzy, nudging each other telling to say something.

 

 

" Uhm... she have something to do but she will be here" Bom assure him. She look at CL who just look at her what did you say that look, she just shrugg her shoulder making minzy shake her head at the two.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Wah!"

 

 

Bom wail looking at her reflection in the mirror. She totally transform into an ahjumma style with long skirt and floral shirt with bun style hair. 

 

 

" You look okay ahjum- I mean unni" The maknae unni, making CL laugh out load enjoying her unni being tease by maknae.

 

 

" Shut up Lady Chaerin" Cl stop laughing when Bom said that she glare at bom ready to attack. " Kidding~ but look at this i'm suppose to be from america right, what's with this outfit I look more from the countryside bumkin and totally not looking cool mom." She gesture to her outfit that if her looks could burn then her outfit is so long turn into ashes.

 

 

* Tok* * Tok*

 

 

" Are you girls ready?" Someone ask outside startling the girls.

 

 

" Yes, wait a sec" CL answer turning to minzy and bom telling them to let's go.

 

 

Bom shake her head doesn't want to go out. " I don't want, what if they saw me on this outfit. I will die" Bom wail while being drag by the two.

 

 

" Eh, are you guys ok?"

 

 

Upon hearing Top ask them both minzy and Cl let go of bom's feet and bom whose holding both sides of the door let go making her fall flat on the ground. Minzy and chae immediatly help her to stand up and check if she's okay.

 

 

" Yea, we're okay"

 

 

" Okaaaay~ By the way Ji gave me your roles, minzy you will be his cheerful little sister. CL will be the smart and feminine one." Minzy and bom snort trying to stop their giggle receiving them some death glare from Cl. " And bom you will be his sweet and caring mother." He finish then look at the three who just nod indicating that they get it. They all started walking downstairs. " Wait" Top started to count then scratch his head. " Where's the other the suppose to be the eldest sister, the most favorite dongsaeng of Ji"

 

 

" Oh that, she will be here wait and see" Bom answer definetly know something is up. starting to walk again they were greeted by two familiar faces. As they get closer they finally recognize them.

 

 

" Annyeong haseyo daesung-shi and seungri-shi" Minzy the good one greet the two who in return greet them also.

 

 

" Just call us oppa, we're going to be seeing each other more often." Seungri trying to be friendly say. Bom smile getting ready for the acting she's going to do later.

 

 

" They already on the gate, are you guys ready?" Top inform them the girls just nod, today seems the nod day them for the girls. Whose been nodding from the start of the day.

 

 

Bom lean slightly to Cl and minzy and started the countdown as the door knob twist. " 3"

 

 

" 2" Chae continue the door is slowly opening.

 

 

" 1" Minzy finish the countdown , two unfamiliar faces get inside and they all look at them testing the mood. " Oppa!' Minzy shout as she bounce her way to jiyong and sohee who is shock at her. She is now hugging jiyong tight, pulling away she inspect his face like memorizing it. " Oppa, you change alot and more handsome" Jiyong and sohee in daze can't utter any words making minzy pout at the reaction she receive. " Oppa can't you remember me? I'm minji your adorable little sister"

 

 

Jiyong who gets what's minzy doing smile and mess her hair. " Ofcourse not kiddo, how can I forget this cute face" Someone tap on his shoulders making him turn around to see who is it.

 

 

" Oppa, we miss you" Cl said to him silently and hugging him lightly totally opposite of what minzy did earlier. Showing her feminine side.

 

 

The boys who are witnessing the acting of the girls can't help but feel awe at them they made it look really real, totally into their roles like watching a drama in real life. Jiyong thought that the 3 of them needs to be there incase of emergency like sohee didn't buy it or the girls acting will fail but at what they seeing right now is the opposite of what they imagine, somehow they expect it to be awkward because the girls didn't see jiyong or even talk to him. Jiyong is wrong there's no awkwardness at all.

 

 

" Aigoo" Bom said making her presence known. She heads to ji whose thinking what's her role will be. " Look at you now my soon, your now a man. I'm so proud of you but i'm disappointed that you did not introduce your girlfriend to us. You know youngster use Line to communicate nowadays jikyong"

 

 

" Ehem Jiyong ehem" Sohee look at dae questionly. " Some fly went in making me cough" 

 

 

" Jiyong" Bom cover her mistake by looking sad, patting jiyong's cheek and slightly leaning to his ear " Say something palli" 

 

 

" But you all here now right" He reason out making bom smirk that he's fast to make excuses. He hug the three of them to make it look like they miss them. He saw Top, dae and seungri watching them teary eyes, he snort can't believe they got carried away. " By the way this is my girlfriend and soon to be fiancee Ahn Sohee" 

 

 

" Annyeong Haseyo Ahn Sohee imnida" Introducing herself while bowing to show respect.

 

 

" Hello unni KWON Minji, oppa's youngest sister" She emphasize the kwon so that the two unnies will not make any mistake then she hug sohee making her suprise but at the same time touch at minzy. Which didn't get unnotice by jiyong and the boys eyes.

 

 

" Hi i'm Kwon Chaerin oppa's 2nd younger sister" Chae smile at her while bowing slightly. portraying her role that is given to her.

 

 

" Kwon Bom his mother, Welcome to the family. Don't hurt my son or i'll hunt you" She slightly joke while hugging her.

 

 

Sohee bow again overwhelm at such welcome by jiyong's family, she thought that if he's oppa is cold then maybe his family is also like that but she's wrong their opposite of jiyong they full of smile and hugs. Something is missing he look at ji. " Oppa, where's your 1st sister it's suppose to be 3 sisters right?"

 

 

Jiyong confuse suddenly remember he said 3 sister. He look at dae and seungri, the one who chose the girls, but the two just shrugg their shoulder doesn't know either.

 

 

Bom heard what sohee ask, smile thinking that this is what dara's planning to do. " Ummm... Ji I have to tell you something, dara left our house one year ago because of some misunderstanding and you did not contact us making her think that you neglect us, she's on the rebel stage right now. I don't want to bother you so I did not say anything." Bom explain to them also shocking minzy and chae at what she's saying. Jiyong look at her testing on what she's doing.

 

 

The boys open their eyes wide even youngbae at the sudden turn of events turning their heads to ask jiyong if  this is his plan but just seeing ji's face they immediatly know that he also don't know either. Jiyong look again at his so called mother sensing what's her plan but got nothing. He was about to question her but...

 

 

* Blag*

 

 

" Dude, someone's looking for you" Tae interupted while entering the door with a girl carrying a kid trailing behind him. All of the look at the new comer.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Mason, promise me that you will not create any mess that will sabotage this mission. You will not say any unnecessary things until you told so, okay?" Dara remind him showing her pinky finger indicating for an promise.

 

 

Getting her pinky with his pinky finger. " Mason Pwomise"

 

 

" Good boy" The two of them walk and walk searching for the right address but they seem lost.

 

 

* Poot* * poot*

 

 

Dara look at the honking car and lean to see the driver who slide down the window to talk to her.

 

 

" Need any help?"

 

 

" Yes, do you know where is kwon jiyong's house?"

 

 

" Jiyong? He's my bestfriend, i'm actually on my way there wanna ride?"

 

 

" umm... no thank you" Dara bow not wanting to take the offer thinking what if he's a killer or something similar to that.

 

 

" No I insist" The guy said going out to his car. " And I think your tired and also him" He point to the sleeping child that dara's carrying.

 

 

" Fine" Giving up cause her legs are tired and the things her holding along with mason is not helping at all. If he's a or a killer she will just use her kung fu skill besides the guy look harmless that's what she thinks but dara harmless looking people are mostly the dangerous one. 

 

 

" By the way i'm taeyang" 

 

 

" Dara Park"

 

 

We're now here at what taeyang said. He walk one step ahead of me carrying our things while me i'm hoding mason, still on dreamland.

 

 

" Dude, someone's looking for you" Taeyang announce as I follow him. When I look at them I saw the minzy and Cl looking at me in shock while bom smirk already knows my plan. I scan the room and saw one petite girl and 4 boys looking at me with the who face.

 

 

" Dara! My baby your here" Bom pretend to cry run towards me then getting mason from my arms. " Jiyong's the one with the blonde hair" Bom whisper carresing my hair.

 

 

Huh! Blonde hair isn't that daesung? Oh well maybe he's the one, she was about to go to him when bom grabs her arm for her to turn to jiyong's direction. Oh two of them are blondes she thought. " Annyeong" She just said, doesn't know her role so it's safe to say hi.

 

 

" Unni, why aren't you hugging oppa?" Minzy act along to help them. She push dara to jiyong resulting dara to be close to him.

 

 

Cl gasps gathering all of their attention. " Don't be angry at oppa unni, he's now making it up see we all here now together"

 

 

" Jiyong have more patience to dara here." Bom plead to him. He just look at her this is not on his plan not at all this is so far on what he instruct Top to tell them. " Especially that she has a son now. Before you ask I will tell it to you later" 

 

 

They look at her dropping their jaw wide as a saucer. " Son!?"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer's say:

I'm sorry if I took to long to update. I have something to do this past few weeks but now I can update frequently I think anyways here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy! Feel free to comment and subscribe <3 Ciao :) 

 

 

By the way Check out Cl new solo the Baddest female http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LP4foN3Xs4