Syndrome!? that benefits One

Instant Family!?

( At the house)

 

 

" Ahh...*yawn*" Stretching both of my arms upward. Readying myself to go downstairs. " Eh!" Looking around to see no one,*rub eyes* " Where are they?" Asking myself since no ones around. 

 

 

" Somewhere" Someone creepily said behind me, all of my hair stand up and I'm having goosebumps all over my body. I know this feeling~ Early in the morning there's a ghost!? WHAT WILL I DO? Help me. 

 

 

*Dara's Imagination*

 

 

Scenario No.1

 

 

" Somewhere"

 

 

*Chop*

 

 

*Kapoow*

 

 

*Wapak*

 

 

" Yeah baby!" Stepping on the beaten and unconscious ghost, who I karate chop badly, before doing my victory dancing. " Neiga jel jal naga"

 

 

*End of Scenario*

 

 

" Babo dara!" Hitting myself, how can you beat a ghost? It's already a spirit. Like a wind, you can feel but you cannot touch. Or

 

 

*Dara's Imagination*

 

 

Scenario No.2

 

 

" Somewhere"

 

 

*Blag*

 

 

That's right dara, pretend to faint. The ghost will eventually be bored and will go away. Wait for the others to come even if it takes FOREVER.

 

 

*End of Scenario*

 

 

" I can do that" Nodding my head unconsciously, agreeing to do that.

 

 

Too preoccupied with my thoughts I did not notice a pair of eyes watching me amusingly.

 

 

*Blag*

 

 

Play dead~ play dead dara~ Eh, why am I shaking?

 

 

" Yah! Are you okay?" Wait... Is that, who I think and you think is it? KWON JIYONG. Slowly peeking my left eye to see if both of us are right.

 

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 

*Blag*

 

 

I stare at the unconcious dara on the floor for quite sometime now, processing what happen before going to her side, to check if she's fine. I'm not that bad. " Yah! Are you okay?" Shaking her lightly before checking her pulse.

 

 

" Jiyong, is that you?" She immediately sit up and put her hands on my cheeks, seemingly can't believe that I'm infront of her. " You made the ghost go away~ Komawo~" Ghost, so it's true that there are ghost in here.

 

 

" What are you doing?" Taking her hands of my cheeks before standing up. " What?" I ask, staring at dara's stretch arm towards me.

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

Wiggling my hand upward. " Aren't you going to help me stand up? Like a gentleman" I answer him, still not putting my hand down, waiting for him to take my hand.

 

 

" Tch~" He murmur before heading to the kitchen with me following behind. Afraid the ghost will pop again. So today I will be his shadow.

 

 

" Where the others?" I curiously ask him. He did not answer me, as if I'm not there, pulling he cellphone out to call someone.

 

 

" Hyung, where are you?"

 

 

" Hello, there too"

 

 

"....."

 

 

" All of us are here in the hospital, the troublesome maknae got into little accident but..." Jiyong put down his phone before heading to the door and saying... 

 

 

" Let's go to the hospital"

 

 

------)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Top's POV)

 

 

" but we're about to go home.... Hello? Are you still there?" I ask as I check my phone to see that jiyong hang up on me and did not bother to say goodbye to his dear hyung. *Sigh* Putiing my phone back on my pocket. Heading back to seungri's room.

 

 

*Creak*

 

 

" Yaaaah! Get away from me! You pest!" I heard chaerin screech to seungri as I enter. The two of them are like that since seungri woke up earlier. Seungri didn't flinch at Chaerin loud voice as he cling more to Chaerin arm, rubbing his face onto her shoulder.

 

 

" buwt~ Omma~ riri is omma~"

 

 

Yuck.. Cruching my face, can't get use to seungri's way of talking. Before she can retaliate back, bom already put her hand on chaerin other shoulder to calm her down and stopping her from shouting loudly, mostly stopping her to bust our eardrums. 

 

 

" Just act along chae, remember your the one who gave him the chocolate"

 

 

" but..."

 

 

" Think of this as one of your mission, unni" Minzy cut chae and help him to convince her. This is my chance to help them.

 

 

" Your the one at fault too, you know" Walking closer to them. Getting a clear view of what's seungri doing at her, his head are now on her lap which irritate her more. " Plus you already agreed to this"

 

 

" Fine" She answer with her gritted teeth and forcing to say the word. 

 

 

" Great! So Let's go!" The other initiate to go home already.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

We arrive at the hospital as what Top said seungri we're admitted in. The place is nice, I mean you can recognize it as a hospital on the first glance but it's not that big like the one in Seoul. It's not a big deal, if your on life and death situation you will not care what it look like. Closely following jiyong again, I don't know why I'm calling him jiyong but I feel like it. 

 

 

" Ack!" I yelp at the sudden impact of a hard but little bit soft at my back. Was about to check but I can't move, does the impact fatal that made me paralyze... hands?... I tilt my head slightly just right for me to see a middle age woman hugging me from behind.

 

 

" Young miss~" She call out to me? Before turning me around so that she can hold both of my hands while crying. While me is shock, looking at her in daze, don't know what to do. Who's Young Miss? Last time I check i'm poor T.T 

 

 

" Do you know her?" Jiyong nonchantly ask me. Immediately shake my head no to his question.

 

 

" Ahjumma... Sorry but I don..."

 

 

" Ms.Kim" Someone shout, stopping me from continuing my sentence, making me find where it came from.

 

 

" Thank God, your here" Stopping infront of us.

 

 

" Young lady it's her, the one I'm telling you about" Ms.Kim as what the lady here shout earlier. I just awkwardly smile at her then I turn to Jiyong for help but got nothing except a shrug on his shoulder. What a jerk! But what to do, I don't know her!! 

 

 

" Hi, I'm the nurse incharge for Ms.Kim here..." the nurse eyed me like she wants to say more. " Can I talk to you in private for a minute~" Before I answer her, she already pulled me to the corner. Away from jiyong and Ms.Kim. Staring at her questionly and indirectly asking her What-is-it.

 

 

" I'm so happy that you finally came after months of contacting your family. You see, Ms.Kim has been here for 3 years and none of her family members and friends visit her even just once" Eh! Awkward, I don't know what to say.  

 

 

" Ummm... Can I ask you what's her illness?"

 

 

" She has stage 2 cancer of brain tumor." Brain tumor? It has to do with brains right. Maybe that's why she thought she knows me because her brain has an tumor. I'm smart you know ^___^v

 

 

" before anything else, I'd like to say that I'm not..."

 

 

" Tomorrow is her surgery and it's a 50/50 chance, she's also been waiting for you, for so long." She did not let me finish talking and she knows how to poke people's heart. WAAAH! This is hard. " Sorry for cutting you, what do you want to say again?" Now you ask me what I want to say when you let me feel guilty. 

 

 

Hehehe... Tight spot you got there dara. " Ummm... I just want to say that I'm not..." Thinking what to say. Ahuh!

 

 

" I'm not g-going anywhere" Damn me and my mouth. The nurse squeel in delight as soon as she heard that I'm not going anywhere. We head back where jiyong at.

 

 

" Young miss, your husband here is so quite." Ms.Kim immediately said as we arrive.

 

 

" Ne?" I absentmindy blurted out, not sure if I heard her right. I turn to jiyong asking him what was that but he.just stare in my eye then pull out his earphone that's been his ears.

 

 

" I ask him earlier, don't be shy"

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

I watch my nurse and young miss to go somewhere before turning to look at this young lad.

 

 

" Young man is young miss your girlfriend?"

 

 

*No response*

 

 

" Oh mianhe, your wife?" I ask again as I look at him whose now nodding his head rapidly. Aigoo, This man shy to talk or he's mute. Waahh.... Poor young man. 

 

 

*Giggle*

 

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 

*Sigh*

 

 

As the nurse head out somewhere with park, leaving me behind with this old woman. Why do even bother to wait for her, I can just leave her behind. Oh, right can't the other will pest me.

 

 

*High high~ I'm so high~ Fly high~ Up in the sky~ - Gd and Top - High high*

 

 

Nodding my head as I follow the beat that's coming from my earphones, not caring about the surroundings.

 

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

" What are you saying?" The.two of us are now having a conversation away from Ms.Kim.

 

 

Dara stare at me before talking to her small voice. " We're going to spend some time for Ms.Kim" 

 

 

" Do you hear what your saying?" I ask her incredulously.

 

 

" Yes~" She answer timidly.

 

 

" Why am I included?" Raising my eyebrows, not getting why am I included.

 

 

" because she thought your my husband and she's sick, as in super sick." She's trying to make me feel sorry to the lady and agree but I don't pity anyone.

 

 

" So what!" Just said as I head out to the nurse station.

 

 

" JERK!" She shout, maybe in irritation and anger.

 

 

Reaching the nurse station and was about to ask where's seungri room.

 

 

" Did you see what happen to the patient that's been rush to the Emergency Room" The nurse that's incharge of the desk ask her another co-worker. Not noticing me at all. The other nurse, that's been ask, turn around to answer her.

 

 

" De... She's brutally bullied by the gang that called themselves scissors bandits" Scissors bandits? What kind of name is that.

 

 

" Yea, yea... Saw her and she has many cuts in her body and most especially her hair that's been played at. I can't look at her earlier." The two are totally immerse into their chitchat.

 

 

" We have to be careful. Heard that their targets are girls with long brown hair." Long brown hair? Park has a long brown hair, erase. Why am I thinking about her. Right, I'm incharge of her because bom will not stop if I don't watch her.

 

 

" Oh I'm sorry sir, what can I do for you?"

 

 

Did not mind her as I start to walk to find them at the exit, ready to leave.

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

That bad guy! Totally leaving me alone! Hmp! LIKE I CARE! I talk to myself as I head back where I left ahjumma. " Sorry for the wait, my ene-husband can't come to us because of something" I explain to Ms.Kim. " So let's go" Clinging to her arm.

 

 

" Park!" someone call out making me look back, ofcourse I'm also a park you know.

 

 

" Jiyong" staring at him surprisingly. Stopping our walk so he can catch up with us.

 

 

" Come here first" pulling me away from ahjumma. " I have a proposal if one of the boys are here, they will be the one who will come with the two of you but if they're not here then I will be the one who will join you" He explain the deal.

 

 

" Okay" Agreeing with matching O.K sign with my hand. It's better than nothing. Which made him roll his eyes.

 

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 

" WHAT!!!" I shout resulting the nurse, park and Ms.Kim to back away little from me. " Can you repeat what you said?"

 

 

" Sir m, Mr.Lee has already discharge"

 

 

" For how long?"

 

 

" 30 minutes ago"

 

 

" So your the one whose going to come with us, right" Dara interrupted us as she push me and Ms.Kim to the exit. " Kaja!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Top's POV)

 

 

" Mehrong! That's what you get from hanging up on me earlier" I laugh as I listen to him on the other line. " As I was say... Hello? Yah!" Looking at my phone murderously. He hang up again! 

 

 

" Toppy fluppy, me and omma are going out" Seungri shout that camme from the living room making me chuckle at his childishness.

 

 

" Arasso, Take care!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

waxzup guys!? Chapter 9? Updated! Lately apologizing for the wrong grammars, spelling and errors. TOO LAZY TO BACKREAD THIS! Anyways, excited for 2ne1's DO YOU LOVE ME! :****

 

 

 

P.S

 

 

Next chapter will be Daragon and Ririn....

 

 

Teaser:

 

 

" What!? She can be a b*tch and I can't"

 

 

" Let go of my girl"

 

 

" Who told you to slap her"

 

 

" Are you jealous?"

 

 

End

 

 

Who do you think will say those lines? Hehehe... See you on my next update :) 

 

 

Btw : Hello Crayra unnie :)))