chapter 2

Dr.Kris's Panda Boy

I'm sorry for the late update.I'm kind of busy with studies and all that stuff.

Thanks for still reading this story. So, here is chapter 2. Hope you like it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     “Hey. How long have you been waiting?” Chen asked Tao as he seat in front of him while holding a cup of coffee.

     “Long enough until I can die because of overload boringness.”Tao answered Chen rudely while he rose up from his seat but Chen prevent him and pull him to sit down. Tao quite annoyed by his action and look furiously at Chen.

     “What?”

     “Can we wait for a while? I am waiting for my friend. He’ll be here any second.”Chen looks with a pleading eye.

     “Okay . . . okay” Tao take his phone out and start typing something. Chen sits comfortably while sipping his hot coffee slowly. Suddenly, something pop out of Chen’s mind when he look at Tao.

 

     “Say ‘Panda Boy’, what do you thing about our new lecturer?” Chen called Tao with the nicknames Dr.Kris called him. Tao is still looking at his phone boringly.

     “Don’t call me that. Dr.Kris, he is so boring, old and he thinks him so good. What a troublesome.” Tao critics about his lecturer while his eyes still look through the phone. Chen just laughed at Tao childishness. Well, Tao is 19 while he is 20.

     “But I think he has interest in YOU.”

     “What the hell, man. I’m not gay, okay.” Tao suddenly fired up by Chen’s word. He looks at Chen right in the eye. 

     “I did not say you were.”Chen smiles while Tao curse himself for misunderstanding Chen’s word.

     “What I’m trying to say is, you better watch your words and your attitude. I scared one day you might not pass this semester.” Chen said quite loud and that makes Tao eyes look like it is going to pop out. Chen laughed at Tao reaction.

     “No . . . no . . . no . . . This panda is going to pass this semester. You better watch it mister.” Tao said with a lot of spirit and confidence but earn a hysterical laugh from Chen. Chen rolls on the floor when he heard what Tao said.

     “What? What so funny about it.” Tao still confused.

     “You . . . what did you call yourself again? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Chen cannot control his laughter anymore when he saw Tao’s ears getting red as he realize what he said. He sits back and eyes lock to his phone. Chen finally controlled himself and sits back.

 

     “Hey Chen. Sorry I’m late.” A chubby looking person is now standing in front of their table. Tao look at the person while Chen look excited to see the person. Tao keep his phone and rise from his seats as he saw Chen do so.

“Never mind. Tao, this is Xiumin. My friend.” Tao shakes hand with Xiumin and smile. Xiumin smiles back. Tao then look at Chen and Xiumin as they talk about something. He then realized how lovely and dearly Chen looks at Xiumin. He was smiling perfectly.

    “Can we go now?” Tao asked as Xiumin and Chen looks like they will talk endlessly.

    “Okay Panda Boy. I know you’re excited.” They walk towards Chen’s car and went in. Chen drives to the club. On the way there, Chen and Xiumin did not stop taking and that leaves Tao alone at the back. Tao look at his watch that shows 11.00 p.m.

 

      “Kai, long time no see. I can see you are a successful club owner now.” Chen said as he meets Kai at the entrance of the club. Tao and Chen hugged his friend while Xiumin just stand still.

     “You can say that. Come on in. I will give you VIP pass. How does that sounds.” Kai said. As they walk in. the sound of the music hit their ears. It was a song by G-Dragon, Crayon. Tao starts to move his head following the beat of the music. Chen did the same but his eyes did not leave Xiumin’s face. Tao suspecting something and was about to ask Chen but Kai cut them off.

 

     “VIP place are ready. Let us go upstairs. My boyfriend has prepared everything.” Kai direct us upstairs. Tao follow Kai but then stop. ‘Wait . . . did he said boyfriend cause I am pretty sure I heard that.’ Tao look at Kai with a doubt feeling that his friend is GAY. How can him no doubt it because Kai was like so freaking HOT. All the girls can go crazy over him.  He hurried upstairs and meets Chen at the door.

 

     “Where did you go?”

     “Just wandering around. By the way, you said there is going to be many hot chicks. However, I only saw a few on them here. ” Chen was about to reply but was cut off by Xiumin.

     “WOW . . . can you believe it? We can see all over the club. This is AWESOME.” Xiumin screamed and cheers happily, as he hugs Chen. Chen keeps quite as his ears getting redder and his heart pounding like mad. His cheeks feel like burning in flame. Tao saw that and smirked evilly at Chen. Xiumin let go of his hand and start dancing according to the music. Tao walk near Chen and whisper something.

 

     “You are so busted Chen. You want me to tell him?” Tao said and smirked evilly. Chen blushed harder and looks terrified by Tao threat. He looks at Tao with pleading eyes.

     “Please don’t tell him. Please. Please. Please. I beg you.” Chen pulls Tao around the corner of the room as Tao still smirking evilly.

     “Really? I thought it would be interesting for you two to be together. I can tell him you know. He’ just right over there.” Tao tease Chen repeatedly.

    “I’ll buy you anything but please don’t ever tell him. Pleeeaaasssee.” Chen begged.

     “You really love him don’t you? How long has this feeling been growing?” Tao asks Chen curiously. Chen looks at him and shows him his two fingers.

     “2 months? Isn’t that was too early to like someone.” Tao said but Chen shook his head and remains showing his two fingers.

     “2 years. Oh my god. Seriously? And you did not even say a word about your feeling?” Chen shook his head again. He looks at his feet that he thought more interesting than looking at Tao. Tao was about to say something but was interrupted by Kai who suddenly enters the room with a petite person behind him.

 

     “Guys, let me introduce you guys to someone. This is my boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo.” Kai said while holding Kyungsoo’s petite hand. Kyungsoo look at Kai’s friend with his big rounded eyes.

     “Nice to meet you. My name is Do Kyungsoo. You can call me Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo greet politely. There is a slight blush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks as Kai introduce him as his boyfriend.

     “Nice to meet you too. You can call me Chen. This is Tao and Xiumin.”

     “So, my ear did not lie to me. You are GAY.” Tao asks Kai directly while looking at Chen. Chen also stares at Tao in disbelief but smile anyway.

     “I guess I am. It is just something that comes naturally, you know. It feels like you are ready for something new when you meet someone special.” Kai said as he hugged Kyungsoo and kiss him lightly on the forehead. Kyungsoo blush hard as he tried to push Kai away. Suddenly Xiumin squeaks in happiness. Eyes are all staring at Xiumin especially Chen.

     “Awww . . . both of you are so cute. I feel like I can squeeze you both.” All of them burst out laughing looking at Xiumin cute expression. Chen then pinches Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

‘You look cute too.’ Chen said the words he scares to say to Xiumin in his heart.

     “Ouch . . . it hurts. Don’t do that.” Xiumin said while holding his cheeks.

“Sorry but you’re cheeks are so fluffy.” Chen said while laughing. Kai then pull Kyungsoo to the seat and sits there while Kyungsoo sit on top of him. Tao then stops Chen and Xiumin from eating each other. He pulls them and asks them to sit.

     “You know what. I think I am going to check out downstairs and maybe heat up the place.” Tao went off and walk straight to the bar. He spokes to the bartender and orders drinks. Then he walks to the DJ, as he wants to request a song but stop when he saw someone familiar. Someone that he feels annoyed with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave a comment whether you like it or not. It's important for me to know whether my story is good enough for me to countinue writing. Thanks for your consideration. Hope you ENJOY !