chapter 5

Dr.Kris's Panda Boy

    Sorry for the late update. i was really busy studying lately because the exams is just around the corner.

I hope you guys can wish me luck for my exams.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tao sigh as the last lecturer walks out of the classroom. He closes his journals and lays his head on the table while facing Chen who is still busy writing here and there in his journal. Obviously trying to ignore Tao stare. Tao poke Chen’s hand in order to gain his attention but still he is been ignored.

      “Chen, stop writing . . .” Tao whine cutely but Chen still ignores him. Tao crumple a piece of paper and throw it towards Chen’s head and it hit just perfect.

      “Yes Tao.” He said and looks at Tao directly.

      “Let’s buy some food after this. I’m so hungry and feel like dying.” Tao pleaded Chen followed by a grumbling sound from his stomach. Tao really can’t stand it anymore. He was not hungry. He was starving. Chen heard that and he can’t help but laugh a bit. Tao pouted.

     “What can I do? My stomach wants to be filling.”

     “As much as I want to follow you, I can’t. I need to go to the library. Exam is just around the corner.” Chen looks apologetically at Tao. He starts to pack all his belonging. Tidying his tables and ready to leave but Tao block him.

      “No . . . no-no . . . you must follow me to the cafeteria.” Tao starts to be stubborn and tries to pull Chen towards the cafeteria. Chen realizes what he is trying to do and runs out of the class quickly and runs off to the library. Tao is furious and is now yelling at the running Chen.

     “You are going to be a dead meat, Chen. A . . . Dead . . . Meat . . .” the sentences followed by Tao’s grumbling stomach and he rubs it softly. “I hate you, Chen.” He mumbles.

     “Tao?” A voice appears behind him and he turns to see who it is but crashes slightly with the person calling him.

     “Ouch, what is wrong with you, dude?” Tao rubs his head as he look at the person in front of him.

     “You are the one who did not see me here.” Kris said and Tao pout a little.

     “I did not hear you.” Tao buff his cheeks cutely.

     “Really? And you know why? It’s because all your tapeworms in your stomach are currently making a concert. So, that’s why you can’t hear me out.” Kris said with his tone slightly increase in his voice. Tao ignores Kris and walks away, bumping Kris’s shoulder.

      “Where are you going?” Kris said as he follows Tao slowly from behind and stares at Tao figures.

      “What, should you care?” Tao asked arrogantly.

      “Well, I need you at my office now. To help me . . .” Kris blinks his eyes multiple times as Tao disappears in a blink of an eye. Kris sighs and laid his back on the side wall. His lips form a devilish smile. Hands swapping his hair smoothly.

      “Well, well, well Tao. You really like to be punished, huh? Then, you better prepare your body and mind.”

Tao tries to control his breathing after running across the corridor, escaping from Kris’s view. He is actually quite glad that he finally escapes. Perhaps this is the only ways to run from Kris grip. Tao move o the counter and orders some food. He waits for a while until there is a quite young lady hand out his food. He thanks her and walk away to find a sit.

      “Ahh . . . time to eat!” Tao exclaims and starts digging into his food. Then, there is an announcement.

 ‘Attention students, Dr.Kris here. I’m sorry for disturbing your launch but I have an important announcement. Huang Zi Tao. Yes, you mister. Put your fork and spoon down and get your to my office. NOW. Thank you. Enjoy your lunch break.’

     All eyes in the cafeteria points to Tao as he slowly eats his spaghetti totally ignoring the announcement. He is really enjoying his food.

     “Nothing is better than this.” Tao mumbles as his mouth is still full. After a while, Chen approach Tao’s table, with his black simple glasses and a bunch of thick books in his hand.

     “Hey Tao.” Chen said as he slammed his entire book on Tao’s table and takes a seat. He takes a sip of Tao drinks.

     “I thought you had a date with the books in the library.”

     “Yeah. Sadly it was closed.” They keep silent as Tao continue eating his food while Chen flips through his books.

     “Aren’t you supposed to see Dr.Kris?” Chen asks as he still flipping through his books as Tao is about to finish his food.

     “Do I look like an obedient kid to just follow what he said? Please Chen, you know me well.” Chen just chuckle as he indeed does know Tao very well.

     “By the way, what happened in Kris’s office?” Chen asks but Tao only give him a questioning look.

     “Well, I’m just curious you know. Your face was red when you enter the class this morning.” Tao nearly chocked his food after that and cough loudly. Chen helps to calm Tao down.

     “You want to know what happened. It’s Dr.Kris.”

     “What’s with him?”

     “He tried to molest me.”

     “No way . . .” Chen was so shocked hearing Tao statement.

     “Yes way. He touches me here.” Tao points at his neck “and here” he point at his body. Chen jaws dropped after Tao explanation but his mind keep saying that Tao just made it up to make Kris look bad.

     “No way. It can’t be, right?”

     “Well, I know it’s hard to believe but that is the true.” And then Chen burst into laughing.

     “Yah, you thought I would believe that. He would never do that.”

     “And are you saying I’m lying?”

     “Kind of . . .”

     “But Chen, It’s the truth. He . . . did . . .” Tao suddenly blush after remembering what Kris did to him. It was awful, the way Kris touch him sensually, his sensitive area and he hate it. Not because Kris tried to molest him but because he was . Yet he still won’t admit it.

     “AHH . . . Ouch . . . Ouch-ouch.”Tao scream in pain as a hand pull and twist his ear from behind. He tries to slap the hand away but failed as his ear was twist more and more. Chen shuts his mouth because he knew who is it and did not even dare to move an inch.

     “I thought I asked you to come to my office, Tao.” Kris whispers at Tao’s ear as he twists it. Tao is still screaming while Chen looks terrified. His eyes look like it’s going to pop out.

     “Let me go, you monster.” Tao screams at Kris but is rewarded with a long pull and hard twist on his ear. He screams even loud. Chen, who was startled, starts to pack his things and ran through the crowd.

     “My office, 8.00 o’clock tomorrow.” Kris said with his high tone.

     “Okay . . . ok-okay . . .” Tao gives up as he can no longer stand the pain. Kris let go of his ears and it turns bright red. He rubs his ears and stares at Kris.

     “But, why tomorrow? You said . . .”

     “Forget what I said. I had an emergency meeting coming up.” Tao nodded and his lips can’t help but form a smile. He is thinking there is no way he is going to Kris’s office tomorrow. Kris saw it. “Don’t ever think to escape. You better come to my office tomorrow. 8.00 o’clock sharp.” Kris walk away towards his meeting room but he manages to sneak into the emergency staircase. He walks up the stairs to the rooftop. Walks slowly to one of the bench. He laid his body on it and look up to the sky. He closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath.

“You know what Panda, I miss you so much. It’s been a long time since you died.”