chapter 4

Dr.Kris's Panda Boy

First of all , I would like to thanks

Kimsunghyun94

for your offer and I am really really sorry for declining it.

I really appreciate it though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

      “Tao, where are you going?” Chen asked Tao as he saw Tao walk past the corridor to their class. Tao look back and only showed Chen his phone and he understood. Chen walks to his class and take a sit. He was wondering what would happen between Kris and Tao.

 

Knock . . . knock . . .

 

       Tao wait for an answer but nothing can be hear so he sneak inside without being see by any teacher. He closed the door behind him and walks near Kris’s table. He takes one on Kris’s pen and put it at the back of his ear. He walks around Kris room. Observing from one corner to one corner of the room.

 

      “What are you doing in my room?” Kris suddenly walks in with a briefcase in his hand and a cup of hot coffee in his other hand. He sits at his chair while his eyes still staring at Tao.

      “Wow, how early can you be?” Tao sarcastically say as he looks at his watch as to annoy Kris early in the morning. Kris takes a sip of his coffee while trying to look calm.

      “I know you miss me, don’t you?” Kris is still with his poker face. Tao stared at Kris with a spot of blush forming at his cheek. Tao look away and move nearer to Kris’s table.

      “I want to ask you about something.” Tao said as his hand keeps on wandering around Kris’s stuff on the table. Kris slap Tao’s hand away and Tao’s face contort in pain.

      “Ouch . . . it hurts.”

      “Serve you right.” Kris said with a mean voice. Kris then pull Tao hand so that Tao’s face is near his face. He pulls his pen at the back of Tao ears and coincidently touch Tao’s ear that send shiver all over Tao’s body. Tao try to control himself from letting out an unwanted voice.

      “So, I guess you really like to touch people everywhere huh? Especially guy, right?” Tao said sarcastically as he pulls his hand from Kris’s hold. Kris sense something is not right with Tao voice tone.

      “Why? You want me to touch you?” Tao blushed at Kris sudden words as Kris smiles evilly as he keep on staring at Tao. He was happy because he was able to make Tao blushed.

      “No-no . . . no” Tao stuttered. Kris rose from his seat and walk near Tao. He walks closer and closer and closer while Tao keep on retreating backwards. It stops when Kris blocked Tao around the corner.

      “What . . .—what are - . . . you doing?” Tao try to push Kris away but it was useless as Kris hold both of Tao’s hands with one of his left hand. Tao feel useless. Kris right hand loosens his tie as his eyes stares directly into Tao’s.

      “What do you thing I’m doing?” Tao cheeks turns blood red. Kris’s right hand is now touching Tao’s lips, down to his neck, his collarbone that send shiver all over Tao’s body.

      “Nice collarbone.” Kris complemented.

      “Stop . . .” Tao pleaded.

      “I will, only if you tell me what you know about me that you shouldn’t know.” Kris whisper near Tao’s ear in seducing tone. He Tao’s neck and bites it softly. Tao bite his bottom lips to prevent any moans from coming out. Kris right hand start travel south on Tao’s body.

      “Stop . . . ah- ah . . . stop . . .” Tao cannot help but moan.

      “You like it huh? Me, touching you everywhere!” Playful smirk appears on Kris’s handsome face as his hand is now trying to unbuckle Tao’s belt.

      “Now . . . now . . . you better spill or else . . .” Kris said as his head hardly thinking about what Tao knows. He was scared that Tao might know his Big . . . Big Secret. Kris think that it is weird Tao did not fight back until . . .

      “Argghhh  . . . what the are you . . . thinking you’re doing? Damn hurt . . . man.” Kris scream quite loud while holding his crotch area and fall back on the floor. Rolling while still holding his pain area. Tao smiled happily after he had given Kris 1 straight kick towards Kris crotch area.

      “That’s for touching me as you like and one more thing . . .” Tao neared his face towards Kris ears “I’m not Gay. So keep your hands off me.” Tao walks away and sits at Kris’s chair behind the table. He held out his phone and click here and there. Kris tries to stand up and lean on his table.

     “This is you, right?” Tao asked as he showed Kris the picture and earn chuckles from Kris.

     “That is so cute.” Tao quite down for a moment.

‘Did he just complement himself?’

      Kris turns the phone and Tao look at the picture that shows his own images with aegyo and all. Tao was embarrassed and coincidently slide to the nest image and show it to Kris. Kris face suddenly turns pale as he look at the picture.

      “Gotcha.”

      “How . . . how . . .” Kris still staring t Tao’s phone that shows a picture of an alpaca with a cute glasses. Kris stars to sweat as he thought Tao already figured out what his big secrets are.

      “Kissing huh?” Kris look confused at Tao and just then Kris realised that Tao did not know anything about his BIG SECRET.

      “Wait . . . what?” Kris asked innocently.

      ‘ . . . again? Haissh.”Tao look back at his phone and cursed himself in the inside. Tao click his phone a few times and make sure that it is the right picture now before he make fool out of himself again. He show Kris the picture but Kris just stare it blankly.

      “Is this what you want to show me?” Tao blinked a few times before looking at Kris for an answer.

      “Yeah . . . I admit. That was me.” Kris said calmly while taking a sip of his warm coffee now. Tao was sill shock as he cannot even says anything.

      “You stalk me huh? Naughty . . .” Kris smirks playfully.

      “You do realize, if I show this to the dean . . . owh . . . you are so DEAD.” Tao tried to threaten Kris but fail abruptly.

      “You sure you want to do that?” Kris is still having fun in teasing Tao.

      “You bet I will.” Tao laugh hysterically but his tone die awkwardly as he look at Kris who is still with his poker face.

      “Aren’t you scared?”

      “Me? Scared? "

      “Yeah. I mean you are busted and I’m sure you are going to be suspended for at least a year.”

      “Hmm . . . I’m okay with that. Go ahead and I am so glad to see you again next year.”

      “What?” Tao suddenly feels like he cannot breathe.

      “And I’m sure you are also happy to see me again, right?”

      “Hell no. I am not going to fail my last semester here. This Panda is going to pass, okay.” Tao said while showing his fist in front of Kris’s face to suppress his spirits. Kris suddenly laughs.

      “You like the nickname I gave you, huh?” Kris teased Tao.

      “No. Absolutely NO. It just slips out of  . . . my mouth.” Tao blushed.

      “About your semester test. How can you past when I decide to failed you.” Tao’s eyes open wide after he heard what Kris just said.

      “That . . . –you . . . so MEAN.” Tao kind of scream.

      “Really, than what makes you look like?” Kris smiles as he gets to threaten Tao back. He leans on the table and pulls Tao in his embrace. Tao starts to panic.

      “Stop doing this -. . . I don’t - . . . like it.” Tao said as his breathe hitched.

      “What? This?”Kris nuzzled at Tao’s neck as he tries to smell Tao’s scent. Tao was really uncomfortable with the situation. Kris hands move towards Tao’s and try to grab Tao’s phone.

      “Tao.” Kris called but nothing comes out of Tao’s mouth.

      “Thanks.” Kris said as he push Tao towards his chair and grab Tao’s phone. He expertly deletes the picture in less than a minute.

      “You . . . you fool.” Tao cursed. He was mad at Kris.

      “Me? A fool? If I am a fool, I would not be a lecturer or specifically a doctor, would I?” Kris sarcastically said and that makes Tao more furious. He decided he already had enough of Kris today. Tao turn to the door to exit Kris’s room but stopped by Kris’s words.

      “Tao, don’t forget to report yourself at my office every morning, okay? And you must assist me every time I want you to. If you want to pass this semester . . .” Kris said with a smirk at his face as he sits on his chair.

     “ you.”