chapter 1

Dr.Kris's Panda Boy

 

I'm sorry if it is not good enough. I'm still trying my best to write a story.

You can give me suggestion or comment that i can use to improve my writing and my stories.

Thank you :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

     The name is Tao . . . Not that it really matters anyways. However whatever, it has already been 2 months and I am still stuck in this medical class with an old geezers. Bald head Mr.Fredikson, same weird glasses and his annoying red tie. I enter the room and sit at my usual place near the window beside my best friend Chen.

     “Hey Tao, want to join us tonight?” Chen asks Tao excitedly.

 

     “Where?” Tao asked lazily while putting his bag on the chair.

 

     “Space Club. I heard it got a lot of new hot chicks.”

 

     “Okay then. We’ll meet at the usual café’ near my house at 9.” Tao said and laid his head on the table trying to get some sleep since he did not sleep last night playing games.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and a quite young and good-looking man enters the room. All the girls’ eyes are now making a love shape while the male students totally ignored the new lecturer as they are doing their own stuff. Tao was still sleeping soundly.

 

     “Hmm . . . may I have your attention please?” The new lecturer tried to start his class by introducing himself but failed, as the students did not even listen to him. He tries to calm himself and take a very, very deep breath.

 

     “MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?” He nearly shouts as to get the student to listen to what he is going to say. Then, there a student who stands up and looks at him with closed eyes and a hand pointing at him. 

 

     “Would you just keep your voice down Mr.Fredikson? It is too loud. Obviously, you are disturbing my precious sleep. By the way, you sounds a lot manlier that before. Keep it up.” Tao then sits back at his seat and continue to sleep. His friend Chen tried to wake him up but there is no use in waking up the sleeping panda. Other student was quite shocked at Tao’s sudden words. 

 

     “Is there anyone else who still think I am Mr.Fredikson? If you do, please raise your hand.” He said sarcastically while looking throughout the class but stop when he heard some snores from the boy who taught he was Mr.Fredikson. He ignores him for a while and concentrates on introducing himself.

 

     “My name is Wu Yifan or you can call me Dr.Kris.” Kris said with a polite manner while his eyes still looking at the sleeping figure near the window. He walked towards Tao’s table and knocks it but Tao did not budge at all.

 

     “What is his name?” Kris asked Chen who sits next to Tao.

 

     “Huang Zi Tao, sir.”Chen answered. Kris nod and look down at Tao. He neared his face towards Tao’s face. Somehow, he felt the boy was very cute. He almost looks like a . . .

 

     “Hey, Panda Boy, are you in your hibernate mode or what?” Kris whisper at Tao’s ears but all he gets was another snore. Kris feels quite annoyed by Tao’s action. Some of the students laugh quietly at Kris as they taught Kris was making a fool out of himself. Kris stare at them and that shut them up. Chen also tried to wake Tao up. He tries everything. He kicks Tao’s legs, pinch him, tickles him but nothing succeed.

 

     “You know what? I am just going to say this once. Wake up or you are going to pay for this.” Kris stands upright while waiting for Tao to wake up but the Panda Boy did not even move. Kris has becoming more and more frustrated and he decided to punish the panda. 

  

     “That’s it. You ask for it.” Kris looks around and spots a white table that is big enough to fit a human body at the centre of the class. He smiles evilly while looking at Tao who is still sleeping soundly.

 

     “Class. . . I know what we are going to do today.”

Kris instructs a few students including him to carry Tao and lay him on top of the desk. Kris then asked the entire student to surround the table. Tao is still sleeping, as there was nothing happen. Chen only stepped aside as he was a bit scared of what the new lecturer going to do to his best friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Why is it so bright? Am I outside of the class? Why am I lying on a desk? Moreover, why is everybody looking down at me? Who are this person and what is he babbling about?

  

     “So class . . . I have decided myself that we will be doing a full body discovery. As we can see here, Tao has volunteered to be experimented and we should thank him later.” Tao were getting more and more confused.

 

‘Since when did I volunteer myself?’ Tao suddenly open his eyes widely when he felt someone hands trying to open his belt. It was Kris. Tao immediately wake up from the table and shocked everybody. The other student gets back to their seats.

    

     “Oh . . . you are awake now. Easy then. Now stand up and open your pants.” Kris said with a poker face while looking at Tao.

     “What the hell are you thinking you’re doing and who the hell are you?”

     “Currently I am your teacher and I order you to strip.” Tao blush at Kris sudden words.

     “What?” Tao answered.

     “Or you want me to do it for you instead?” Tao blush harder and Kris smirk evilly while trying to pull Tao’s belt but Tao slapped his hands away.

     “Don’t you dare touch me.”

     “Fine . . . as long as you do not sleep during my class.” Kris said and that makes Tao silent. He takes the marker and start writing on the whiteboard. Tao was still not moving from the table.

     “Would you move please? I need to put my stuff there.” Kris said while not looking at Tao. Tao then get off the table and fix his clothes. He fixes his hair and walk fast towards his seats. His cheek is getting red and warm. After Tao has move, Kris put all his stuff on the table as to continue the lesson.

 

After a while, Kris feels bad about doing that to Tao. He looks at Tao who is now writing in his journal about what Kris just taught them.

 

     “Tao . . . that was just the first warning. I will do more if I catch you sleeping in my class again. Do you understand?” Tao just keep quite as he did not hear what Kris said.

 

‘I am sure he is going to sleep in my next class and that mean I have to prepare a new punishment for him. Just wait for it Tao.’