The Process of Dressing Up

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: Doojoon started to interrogated him as if he were criminal.

Notes: Part 9, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3 There are no red words, or aggressive words are used in this one, thank you. ^^

---

I don't..want to be rejected. My heart would just sink..Please. I don't know what it is about this girl, I really don't, but she's so..unforgettable.

"Yes..", she replied quietly.

Yes? Yes..? Did she just say...YES!!

Yoseob jumped up and down the hallways excitedly. "WOO-HOO~!!"

SHE SAID YES~!

A neighbor's door opened and an old man popped out. "Learn to shut up, youngster!", the old man complained, threw a small tin can at Yoseob's head, and shut the door.

"Ow! Hey, that hurt you, old geezer!", Yoseob pouted, rubbing his head where it was hit by the can.

Jennifer rushed over to him with a worried look on her face and softly petted his head. "Is Oppa ok?"

He started blushing a lot, close his eyes tightly, and nodded.

She blushed as well, kept her head down, making her bangs cover up her flushed cheeks.

"S-so..You want to go have dinner and..a movie?..I mean.." Yoseob stuttered nervously  and cleared his throat. "If you're not busy, say..later tonight?"

"Today? I..uhm.." Jennifer stopped talking and eyed her friend, Sarah. "We were going to go to explore the town a bit..", she thought.

Sarah noticed her glance and patted her hard on the shoulder. "SHE WILL START GETTING READY RIGHT NOW! We'll even put bells on her!", Sarah shouted confidently. "Now go along and get ready, she will come over to your dorm." She waved her hands at him and shoo-d him away.

"Ok, ok! Don't push!", Yoseob pouted and quickly walked to the elevator.

He turned around and saw Jennifer hitting into the wall with her head as she tried to bring in the shopping bags, unfocused.

"Uguu! You mean wall!", she whined in a cute way. She looked over at the elevator, noticing that it didn't close yet and he was still there. "Ah..Oppa.." She had an embarrassed blush on her face, bowed, and quickly went into her dorm.

Yoseob covered his mouth and laughed a bit when the elevator door closed.

You're so cute..Just like me! Kekeke~

~~~

"Sarah..what about our touring town?", Jennifer reminded her friend and lied down on the couch.

"Pfft, it's fine, I have a dinner date with Dongwoon later today anyways!", Sarah responded, hugging Jenni's head.

"You were just going to blow me off! Meanie!", she pouted and wiggled her feet.

"And now so are you. We can tour the town any day! We have dates with Beast! BEAST! Our dreams came true!"

"Well..you have a point, I gue-", Jennifer got cut off when Sarah grabbed her arm and dragged Jennifer to her own room.

"Time to get ready!", Sarah shouted and slammed open Jennifer's closet door.

"Don't break anything!", Jennifer feared and hugged her stuffed panda tightly. "And please don't pick out anything 'too revealing'. In fact, I'd be really surprised if you can find anything like that in my closet."

"Your closet is way too innocent.", Sarah stated, throwing her clothes everywhere. "You have too many panda clothes!"

"Jenni likes pandas..", she pouted, holding up the panda to her face. 

"Maybe a little too much..", she mumbled to herself. "You can wear these I suppose." She tossed a white shirt that said 'DESANDNATE' on it and a pair of black shorts.

"Wouldn't Yoseob..want a girl who dresses in cute, fashionable clothes instead of tom-boy clothes..?", Jennifer questioned and grabbed the clothes, staring at them.

"It's all just a big waste of money to impress others.", the blonde ranted. "It's completely useless."

"Says the one who bought a dress just for a date with Dongwoon.", Jenni happily taunted.

"You..you shut up!" Sarah responded, while having light pink cheeks and feeling embarrassed. She jumped onto Jennifer, put her in a non-harmful head lock and messed up her hair. "That's what you get!"

"Mew! Mianhae, Unni!", Jennifer giggled, trying to pull away from Sarah's arms.

~~~

Meanwhile the girl's dorm was busy playing around, Yoseob was contemplating his clothes with a lot of consideration and anxiety.

Should I wear a tux? No, no..we're going to a movie afterwards, I'd stick out like a sore thumb..Should I wear this.. No! I look bad in it..I don't want her to think I dress weird on the first date! AIGO!

Yoseob was tossing things left and right, digging through his drawers and closet for the 'perfect' clothes.

"Whoa, Yangderella! What the hell do you think you're doing?!", Doojoon roared, almost tripping over a pile of t-shirts as he walked into his bedroom. "Aishh..and you complain about me being messy."

"Mianhae, Doojoon-ah. I'm looking for the perfect clothes for my first date!", Yoseob replied excitedly, still rummaging through the piles of clothes. "Do you think you can help me?"

"Sure thin- WAIT! Did you just say 'first date'?! Ohmygod! This is Yangderella's very first girlfriend! Who is she?! What does she do?! It's that girl at the flower shop, isn't she! ISN'T SHE! OR..It's that Jennifer person!", Doojoon started to interrogated him as if he were criminal.

"Ease up on the third degree, man! Mayyyybeee she's Jennifer, maybe not~ Who knows?"

"Spill it, Mr. Suave.", Doojoon responded, whacking the back of his head lightly, with a big grin.

Yoseob smiled, showing his cute dimples, and replied, "You'll see when she comes here~"

"Aish.."

"Now..help me find the perfect clothes!", Yoseob demanded, using his aegyo face to convince him.

"Fine, fine." Doojoon began hopping over the tossed clothes lying on the floor and pointed out a few shirts and pants. "And by the way, I'm not cleaning this up."

Yoseob ignored his comment and pulled out a black shirt that had a panda on it. "You think she'd like this?"

"Does she like pandas?"

"Maybe.." He shrugged. "But they're so cute.."

"But she doesn't like pandas, you're screwed."

"I'm hooomme~ Guys? Guys! Where are yo-- WHOA!", Hyunseung had came home, into the room, and tripped over the pile of clothes.

Gikwang was right behind him and stopped just before falling over like he did. He started to burst out laughing and asked, "What happened here?"

"WHAT THE HECK..Were we hit by a hurricane?!", Hyunseung yelled.

"Yup, it was called the 'Yoseob' storm.", Doojoon responded sarcastically.

Yoseob pouted and pushed Doojoon farther away from his space. "You guys, stop it. I'll clean it up later, I promise."

"I have a feeling that 'later' will never come.", Hyunseung thought to himself and sighed.

"So, Yoseob, what's the meaning of this mess?", Gikwang asked and started to clean up the pile of pants beside him.

"Uh..well, I got my first girlfriend.", he replied, slightly feeling proud and his cheeks blushed a little.

"A girlfriend?!" Gikwang immediately pounced onto Yoseob, excited to hear about the news.

"Gikwang, get those jeans out of my face!"

"Mianhae." He set down the pants and continued to talk. "I'm glad for you and all, and really curious as to who she is..but Manager-hyung is going to bite your head off, like he did Dongwoon. Remember?"

"Ah..that.." Yoseob started to think about the past conversation.

* * *

"It's not a random girl, Manager-Hyung! She's my girlfriend.", he pleaded, then he pressed the 'speaker phone' button, and lowered the volume.

"WHAT GIRLFRIEND?! YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO INFORM ME OF EVERYTHNG BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE IN PUBLIC!!!"

* * *

"I guess I should tell Manager?"

"Yes, you should. It would've been best before you asked her out..but better than having him find out on his own."

"Can I borrow your phone?"

Gikwang pulled out his cell phone and handed it to Yoseob. "Don't waste my minutes, ok?", Gikwang said with a smile.

Yoseob nodded as he began to call the Manager's phone.

"Yeobosayo? Gikwang-ah?", the Manager asked in a grunt. "What do you want?"

"Ah..no, Hyung. It's Yoseob."

"Oh, what do you want then? I'm a little busy."

"I know, I know..this will be quick." Yoseob inhaled deeply. "I need to tell you that..I..have a girlfriend."

"...Huh?", the Manager stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Do all of you want to have girlfriends now?! You're going to make all of your fans upset!"

"Aigo..mianhae, Hyung. But I really like her and--"

"And your fans really like you, probably even love you! B2uties have already lost their available maknae, how can they stand to lose their visual maknae too?!"

"Mi..mianhae.." Yoseob started to tear up a little and crossed his fingers.

I don't want him to tell me that I have to..break up.

Gikwang patted him lightly on the back and mouthed the words "Don't worry. Everything will be alirght." to make him feel better.

Yoseob nodded, took a deep breathe, and confidently announced, "H-hyung.. I don't to break up with her!"

"I wouldn't force you to do something like that. But you have to deal with your weepy/angry fan girls. Deal?"

"Deal! Thank you so much, Hyung!" Yoseob bowed happily three times and the manager hung up.

"Manager can't see you bowing you know?", Doojoon said an grinned happily.

Yoseob handed Gikwang back his phone and replied, "I don't care! I'm just so happy! Now..you guys help me look good!"

"OH..I have..something to do!", Hyunseung lied and quickly left the room.

"Lazy bum!", Yoseob yelled outside the door and everyone started laughing.

~~~

"Uguu.. I'm scared..", Jennifer whined as she, Sarah, Alyssa, Sharon, Hannah, and Lyndsay stepped onto the elevator. "Why did all of you come with me anyways.. To make me even more nervous?!"

"You know it!", Lyndsay replied happily. She joked around often and usually doesn't really mean what she says.

"I'm surprised that you managed to not wear anything with a panda on it." Alyssa observed Jennifer's clothes and gave a thumbs up.

"We're here for support, you know we love you~", Sharon reassured Jenni and patted her head.

Sarah pounded on the 'CLOSE' and the 'FLOOR 3' buttons, thinking that it would make the elevator go faster.

"You know, if we get stuck in the elevator, I'm blaming you, Sarah!", Hannah stated and tried to pull her away from the buttons.

"At least the door closed!", Sarah argued back.

Lobby...

Floor 1...

"I'm getting happier and anxious each time we get higher..", Jennifer thought to herself and rubbed her hands tightly together to make them stop sweating.

Floor 2...

Floor 3...

The door opened and everyone shoved their way out of the elevator.

"You see what happens when you bring everyone into a little elevator?", Jennifer pointed out as she waited for everyone to squeeze out of the elevator first. She had never cut in line and had always waited for everyone to go before her, even if it meant that she would be last.

"Y'know what Ms. Humble..", Sarah said in a mischeivious tone. She picked up Jennifer, brought her to the front of the BEAST's door and rang the door bell multiple times. "This is what you get!"

"Unni, you're holding my tummy to tight, I can't breathe!"

Junhyung looked through the peek-hole and was a little surprised. "Yoseob-ah..your date's here, but she looks a little taller and..she looks like she's suffocating."

"Suffocating?!" Yoseob was so shock that he flung the door opened and it made a dent in the wall.

"Ah..Junhyung-ah.."

"What?"

"Her friend was holding her up."

Jennifer glanced at Junhyung, waved, and smiled awkwardly. "Sarah..I still can't breathe..", she restated."

"Aigo..give her to me.", Yoseob said as he took her and held her bridal style.

"I hear wedding bells soon!", Lyndsay announced with a smile and clapped.

"Ah..don't make fun of us..", Yoseob slowly mumbled and blushed, but then he heard bells suddenly.

As she was in his arms, she lightly shook her wrist and a jingle noise came from her bell-bracelet.

"Perfect timing!", Lyndsay shouted and shook the bracelet even more.

"You're a Joker, just like Junhyung.", Hannah mentioned and patted Lyndsay's back so she'd stop jingling the bracelet.

"Hah, that's fine, I like other Jokers." Junhyung smiled.

"Oh..what time is it?", Sarah asked out of the blue.

Junhyung quickly looked down at his watch and said, "6:30PM, why?"

"I have something important to do.", Sarah replied and started to run down the hallway to the elevator. "Have fun, Jenni! And Yoseob, if you try anything, I will kill you! Bye~" Then the elevator's door closed.

She..has a very strong personality. 

Sharon poked her head through the door and looked around the room. "Where's Hyunseung..Ah!" She spotted a orange-haired man sitting on the couch, quietly watching TV.

"You guys can come in if you want.", Junhyung said as he noticed her staring at the back of Hyunseung's head.

"Well..I'm going to go now.. Bye~", Yoseob said happily, still carrying Jennifer in his arms.

"Yoseob-ah.."

"Hm?"

"You'e still carrying me."

"Oh.." Yoseob blushed a little. "Do you want me to put you down?"

"No..I didn't say I hated it.", she replied and hung onto him tighter.