Mystery, Mystery, Girl

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: I dreamt of what I thought was my first love

Notes: My first fan fiction. xD I had actually written this a while ago in the notes of my iPhone. Now I finally feel like publishing it? Ahaha, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3 (This is part one of a story I was writing on my phone) I also currently do not have a name for this fanfic. please suggest a name if you want to.
---

 I haven't been sleeping much and now this insomnia is beginning to get to me. I dreamt of what I thought was my first love, but she looked nothing like Alex.
 Her hair was different long and straight, her eyes were different, and she was much shorter, yet I still don't remember her face clearly. Maybe I'm just going insane from these sleepless nights, maybe I just need more sleep to keep my head straight. 

He then closed his eyes, sighed, and drifted back off to sleep. Later that night, he dreamt of the girl again, but she was crying in a corner with her back turned towards him, so he still couldn't see her face.

"Oppa? Where are you Oppa? Why aren't you here?", the girl cried with tears running down her cheeks.

Oppa? I wonder who she's referring to. Maybe she lost her brother or father...?

"Where are you? I've been waiting for years for you! Please come..Oppa", she continued crying on.

"Years?" Yoseob accidentally said aloud and cupped his mouth immediately.

She turned around, and he could see that she was in her teen years.

"Oppa, is that you?", the girl wiped her eyes and stared at him standing before her. He was a few inches taller than her, so she tilted her head upwards. "Oppa..." she happily said and hugged him tightly.

"I...I think you've got the wrong person..." he said shyly. "Who are you?"

Why does she think I'm her Oppa?

She frowned and began crying again. "You...you forgot me!", she yelled and ran away, fading into the darkness.

"WAIT!" he screamed, reaching out his hand and accidentally his roommate, Doojoon, in the face.

 
"Ahh...Sorry about that.", he said rubbing his hand in pain.
 
His head sure is hard.
 
"Whats with all the face whacking early this morning? Usually you're not like this until the afternoon.", he said, kicking Yoseob in the leg.
 
Yoseob pouted and stuck out his tongue. "I'm having weird dreams, ok?"
 
"Not good to have weird dreams when we have a fan meet coming up in two days. Shape up, buddy!" Doojoon then patted Yoseob's head and asked, "Tired?"
 
"No, I just normally feel grouchy and sleepy when I'm wide awake", he said sarcastically, walking towards the bathroom. "I'm going to get you back for that kick, Hyung...", he mumbled to himself, grinning.
 
"I can hear you! You punk!" Doojoon yelled, jumping up and chasing Yoseob.
 
"Mommy!", he yelled and slammed the bathroom door shut, locking it.
 
He's always fun to play with.
 
Then he the faucet and started washing his hands.
 
There are six of the boys living in the dorm: Doojoon, Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, and, of course, Yoseob. They've been through so much together that they're just like brothers. Everyone is around the same age, but Dongwoon, the "maknae", is the youngest.
 
"Why are you guys so noisy in the morning? I'm barely awake as it is!" Dongwoon complained, wrapping his pillow around his head to cover his ears. Junhyung nudged him on the arm and said, "You need to get up anyways." Then he poked Dongwoon's forehead, hoping that he hadn't already fallen back to sleep.
 
He yawned and said, "We're recording our new album today, right?"
 
Junhyung nodded, pulling off Dongwoon's blanket, throwing it on the floor. Dongwoon pouted for a second, picked up his blanket, and bluntly said, "There's always tomorrow..." and closed his eyes.
 
"If you don't record today, your fans will come here and beat you" Hyunseung said, obviously lieing. He is the biggest liar out of all of them, even if he isn't in a dire situation, he still lies about every little thing, like studying and board games.
 
"And when you stop lieing, your fans will make pigs fly." Dongwoon said, smiling, and got out of bed. He slid his feet into light blue slippers and went to the bathroom door. "Oh Yangderella~ When will my princess be ready for the recording at the ball?" he with a prince-like tone. 
 
"Oh, maybe when my dear price learns how to wait!" he replied. "And by the way, I'm much more manlier than Cinderella!"
 
Yoseob got a comb from the sink's drawer, combing his black hair neatly.
 
They keep dying my hair. Isn't it fine being just black?
 
Dongwoon kept on knocking on the door, whining for Yoseob to get out already. "You take as long as a turtle!"
 
He ignored the loud complaints outside the door and began thinking about the lines he has to sing for their upcoming fan meet.
 
"Mystery, mystery. Girl
Mystery, mystery. Scene
Mystery, mystery. Love"