Fidgeting

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: 'You don't want to make me sad, do you?'

Notes:  Part 8, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3 By the way, the red words are to indicate some aggressive words. Just a warning for those who don't like reading those. Kamsamnida.

---

Huh?..What did I say?! Did I just say..I LOVE YOU?! No..noo...But..did she just say she loved me too? DSKFMASDFJSAFNSDFSJAF!!

Yoseob stayed silent for a while, standing still with a flushed face in front Jennifer.

"Oppa..are you ok?", she worried. "You look like you have a fever. Your face is all red." She waved her hand in front of his face a couple of times, but he didn't react.

"Uh..MIANHAE!", he screamed, handed her the album, and ran down the hallway, to the elevator. He pounded the 'close' button the elevator, and when it closed, he completely freaked out. "I DID NOT JUST SAY I LOVE YOU! It's..too soon!" Yoseob calmed down for a second. "She said 'I love you too' though..didn't she? Did she really me--"

When the elevator door opened to the bottom floor, he saw Jennifer's roommate, Sharon, enter holding a shopping bags. Her hair was tied up and she was wearing a large, black jacket with blue jeans. She pressed the 'Up' and 'Close' buttons before he even step out.

Oh no...her roommate! Awkward..ACT NATURAL. 

"So..h-how are you?", he stuttered.

"Tired.", she replied. "You look like just saw a ghost."

"Oh? T-this is how I uh..normally look.", he said nervously.

Sharon glanced at him for a second and stated, "She doesn't have a boyfriend."

"She doesn't have a boyfriend?", he asked. "What's that suppose to mean?"

The elevator door opened, she walked out of the elevator, turned around and smiled sweetly. "You know."

Then the door closed.

What are you, a physic?! I think I'm going insane!

~~~

Sharon knocked the dorm's front door and pressed the telecom's button with her elbow. "Open up, it's me."

Jennifer pouted, "You have keys though!", and opened the door. 

"My hands were full!", she replied, setting down the shopping bags. "So, anyone confess anything to you while I was gone?"

"W-What?" Jenni's face flushed and she hid her face behind a shopping bag to hid her blushing. "Why do you ask that?"

"I ran into your future boyfriend in the elevator. He was as nervous, awkward, and blush-ful, just like you are now."

"I..I..", she tried to think up a quick lie. "I have a fever!"

"What's that in your hand?", Sharon observed. "Fiction and Fact Limited Edition Album, I see. And it seems to be signed."

"Oh, where did this come from?!", Jennifer answered in a high tone. "I-I..I don't know where this came from! I should set it aside for investigations.."

She darted into her room, kissed the signature, and locked it in her drawer. "Kissing an ink signature isn't harmful right?", she thought to herself and lied on her bed with her arms folded behind her head.

"Jen.", Sharon said loudly and knocked on her door. "Let's go into Sarah's room!"

Jennifer opened her door and giggled, holding her hands up on her cheeks. "Let's go~"

The two girls quietly walked over to Sarah's room, and the door was unlocked. They busted open the door and jumped onto Sarah's bed, screaming and laughing like little girls. "Unni!", Jennifer said cutely.

"As cute as you two may be...", Sarah began. Then she shoved Jennifer and Sharon out the door as they tried to come back into the room.

"Sharon and Jenni power!!", the two smaller girls screamed as they combined their powers to get back into Sarah's room.

"OUT!", she screamed, finally closing the door and locking it.

"Why do we have to leave?" Sharon complained, banging on the door.

"Because I'm getting ready!"

"We can help!" Jennifer leaned against the door with her head. She almost hit the floor when Sarah opened it. Thankfully, Sarah caught her and helped her up.

"Fine. But behave yourselves. And no making fun of my room.", she growled, riffling through the clothes.

"Wonder what Unni is looking for..", Jennifer thought to herself.

"SH*T!! How am I gonna show up at a fancy restaurant dressed like sh*t?!", Sarah ranted before plopping down on the bed, massaging her temples.

Sharon hopped onto the bed, placed Sarah's head on her lap, gently petting her.

"Maybe Mommie will let you borrow one?", Jennifer suggested.

('Mommie' was Jennfer's nickname for her friend Alyssa, who is like a mother to her.)

"No. Her s are too big. None of her dresses would fit my small chest.", Sarah mumbled, shaking Jennifer gently and resting her head on her shoulder. 

"You finally made it to a C-cup though!" Sharon reassured, patting Sarah's back.

"True. That was my goal. But Aly is a D."

"Yeah. BUT I'M ONLY A B STILL!!!" Jennifer whined, fake crying and laughing. 

"We're all jealous of Alyssa.", Sarah stated, standing up and looking around. "I guess there is only one thing left to do. I hope we never have to do this again, but we need to go dress shopping.", she groaned, puling on her hightop converse and sunglasses before grabbing Sharon and Jennifer.

"But I HATE to go shopping for clothes! Especially dresses!", Jennifer whined. "Don't make me goooo.."

"Don't make US go!", Sharon stated, struggling to get out of Sarah's grip.

"You two should know by now that stuggling is useless when I'm the one tugging you.", Sarah responded, dragging them into the car's backseats, putting the kids lock on, and shutting the door.

"Nooooo~ Help!", the two girls in the back-seat whined.

"Stop your whining!", Sarah ordered.

~~~

Later that afternoon, Yoseob came back to the girl's dorm building, fidgeting and being really nervous.

I can't believe I said I love you...I'm so stupid.. stupid..I need to go to her and apologize.

Then walked into the building with his head held high, and when he reached the front door, his palms began to sweat. He wiped his hands and quietly knocked the the door while hiding his flushed face in his sweater.

"What do you want?", Lyndsay answered the door.

He clenched his eyes tightly. "I'M SORR--", Yoseob stopped. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that it wasn't Jennifer. "Where..is Jennifer?"

Lyndsay had dirty-blonde, almost brown, short wavy hair, and she was a foreigner. 

"Oh, I think Sarah hi-jacked her.", she replied sarcastically. "What do you want from her?"

"Ah..I just..wanted to apologize. That's all."

I'm a little relieved. I was so worried..

"Apologize for what? I haven't really seen you before.", Lyndsay replied, observing to see who he was. "Although you're quite familiar.", she thought to herself.

"It's n-nothing.", he stuttered. "It's just because I blurted something out earlier to her on accident."

"And that 'something' wassss?", she asked, impatiently waiting for the answer.

"It..it's really personal.", he replied, blushing a little.

Maybe..I should just ask her out. I mean..I'm not sure if I love her..but I feel like I might one day..? She even said that she loved me back so..

"You said you wanted to sleep with her, right?!", she implied, snapping her fingers, and with a silly grin on her face.

"N-no! I wouldn't ask her w--"

"Yoseob?" What are you doin--", Jennifer started to ask. She was standing behind Yoseob, holding a shopping bag. Her friends Sarah and Sharon were right behind her as well, holding two more bags.

"--Will you sleep with me?", he finished from what he had been saying before. "AH..I..didn't.." His face suddenly turned deep red.

I DIDN'T JUST ASK HER THAT!!! NO! GOD HELP MEEEEE!

"Oppa.." Jennifer blushed and hid her face behind the shopping bag. "We're not even.."

"I..I..I GOTTA..I LEFT THE STOVE ON..", he screamed and was about to begin running down the hallway, until he felt someone holding onto his sweater's sleeve.

"Oppa, I know you don't mean that..Please stop yelling things like this and  running away from me..It makes me sad.", Jennifer admitted. "Oppa..you don't want to make me sad, do you?" She gave him a puppy dog face and he started blushing.

"I didn't mean..what I said..about the sleeping thing. But.." He cleared his throat and starts shifting around timidly. "Hey..would you like to go out with me somewhere? Well..if you're not busy. Ah, hey! Those look heavy..Let me help you.", he said as he picked up her bag, quickly trying to change the subject, in fear of being rejected.

I don't..want to be rejected. My heart would just sink..Please.