Dorm Encounter

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: On the down the hallway, he bumped into someone a little taller than him and fell down.

Notes: Part 6, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3

---

"Oppa? It's nice to meet you again.", a little girl said in a quiet, sweet tone, with a smile. "Who..are you?", Yoseob asked, scratching his head.

"Jennifer.", she replied quickly.

She said her name to quickly! Aiya.. I didn't catch what she said.

"Well..my name is Yang Yoseob. It's nice to meet you too I guess." He shrugged grinned a little bit.

She's kind of cute..wonder how old she is. She looks like she's 11 years old. I don't think 11 year olds liked BEAST yet.

"Sorry for asking, but how old are you?", he continued.

"Eighteen.", Jennifer said, but in English. She hadn't fully learned how to count in Korean.

"Eight...teen? What's that..", Yoseob had a very confused look on his face. He held up 10 fingers in front of her and she shook her head.

She held up his 10 fingers and put up 8 of her fingers. "I said eighteen!", she giggled.

Eightteen? She doesn't look like-

"Wake up, Yangderella!", a voice shouted.

Wake up, Yangderella..? Who said-

"I said wake up, Yangderella! Get your lazy bum up! Dongwoon said he's moving out!"

Dongwoon is WHAT?!

Yoseob rolled off his bed and fell onto the soft, carpeted floor. "Ow..again?", he said angrily while rubbing his back. "I'm going to have a bruised face each time I dream.." He suddenly saw slippers standing in front of him. When he looked up it was Gikwang with his arms folded over his chest.

"Yoseob, did you hear me? I said maknae is moving out! What are we to do?", Gikwang persisted, tapping his feet on the floor.

"He's moving out? Why? Where? When? How? WHAT?!", Yoseob attacked Gikwang with every question on his mind at once.

"Slow down!", Gikwang complained. "Yes. He's moving out with that girlfriend of his. Apparently, they live a few blocks from our building, we never noticed them because they had just moved in."

Why is he...why is he moving in so quickly with her? They barely met a week ago..

"Oh!", Yoseob yelled.

"What?"

"Manager-hyung told us to thank that blonde girl and her..what..sister/roommate, Jennifer."

"Why? That girl is taking Dongwoon away from our dorm, why does he want to thank them?", Gikwang  questioned, feeling uneasy. "I mean, didn't you hear the rest of the conversation?"

"The rest of the conversation? What else was there to know? My head was spinning when he walked in triumphantly with his secret girlfriend.", Yoseob stammered.

~ ~ ~ Flashback ~ ~ ~

 

"Manager Hyung isn't going to like this." Junhyung said, turning to the leader for advice.
"Why do we have to tell him?", Dongwoon's girlfriend asked, when suddenly, Dongwoon's phone rang.
"That's Manager Hyung. And I don't think we have to. Remember the pictures?" The maknae asked her before clicking the accept button on his phone. He held the cell phone far away from himself while covering his other ear. The manager was furious.
"WHY ARE THERE PICTURES OF YOU KISSING SOME RANDOM GIRL ON THE INTERNET?!"
"It's not a random girl, Manager-Hyung! She's my girlfriend.", he pleaded, then he pressed the 'speaker phone' button, and lowered the volume.
"WHAT GIRLFRIEND?! YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO INFORM ME OF EVERYTHNG BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE IN PUBLIC!!!"
"I'm sorry! I was going to tell you, but I thought you would yell at me..Kind of like you are now, Hyung."
"Sorry, Dongwoon. I was just surprised when all of the sudden when I the news and you were kissing someone. Do you want to make me cancel my training with rookies? Cause I can be there in fifteen minutes!"
"Oh. Uh.. Manager, our van is going into tunnel I'm...losing...you!", Dongwoon said while making sounds like he's being cut off and then hung up on the manager. "Well..that's taken care of."
The rest of the members continued to babble and question Dongwoon and his girlfriend some more after the fake 'lost phone connection' scene.
"QUIET!", the girl screamed at the stop of her lungs. She yelled so loudly that the glasses could've broken. "Let him speak.."
"Thanks, sweetie. Anyways, I have an even bigger, surprising announcement guys.", Dongwoon stated.
"Is there seriously one more shocking than this one?", Junhyung sputtered and rolled his eyes.
"She turns out to actually be your sister!", Hyunseung guessed.
Dongwoon ignored the two and continued, "I'm moving in with her!"
"WHAT?!", everyone cried out loud.
"I'm moving into her dorm that's across the street with her friends because they support us!", Dongwoon boasted.
"You've got to be kidding me..You are crazy!?", Doojoon nagged.
"I thought we were all like family, maknae.." , Gikwang pleaded.
"Family doesn't yell at one another for getting something that makes him really happy.", Dongwoon grunted. "C'mon, let's go." He took the girl's hand and they walked out the door. Just before he walked out, he pulled out the dorm's keys and threw them on the counter. "Visit me sometime~"
~ ~ ~
"My memory of the whole conversation isn't really exact, but you get the gist..", Gikwang said while looking down at his feet.
"He..argh!", Yoseob yelled. "He really left?"
"Yeah.."
Yoseob pulled the blanket over himself and curled up into a ball. "I'll just thank that other girl then..?", he suggested. "She seemed to be a nice girl."
"Alright. Tell Dongwoon we all said hi, ok? None of us had had the courage to go over there without feeling the need to get furious or sad.", Gikwang sniffled.
He got out from under the blanket, went to the closet, grabbing a clean, black t-shirt, and blue jeans, and walked over to the bathroom to change.
I don't know how I'm going to face this girl after all..I am a little mad at her..But what really is on my mind is that 'Jennifer' girl. Who is she? Why does she keep popping into my dreams like this?..
Doojoon had given him the address of where their building is, sadly, he didn't have a phone at the time, so he couldn't find a map of it. He spent a few minutes walking around the streets with fangirls stalking behind him.
"If you guys aren't here to help me find this address, then please stop following me. I have something to do.", Yoseob said politely to his stalker fans and smiled. The girls all lightly fainted onto the side-walk when Yoseob gave them a cute 'killer' smile. He quickly walked off into a  large building while the fangirls were squealing and jumping around.
Is this the building? The sign says 'xxx Dream Dorms' Yup this is the place!
He began asking the employee's where the room was and he finally stumbled upon where Dongwoon had moved in. Knocking in the door, he saw a girl with glasses, braces, and short, black hair opened the door, holding a trash bag. She stared at him quietly for a while.
"Ahem..", he cleared his throat. "Is Dongwoon here?"
The girl pushed up her black, thick-rimmed glasses and stayed quiet a little bit longer. "I'm taking out the trash right now.", she finally answered.
"Oh, did I come at a bad time?"
"Is Hyunseung with you?", she asked directly, ignoring his question.
"Uh..no..? Why do you-"
"Ok then.", she interrupted, scooting around him and walked down the hallway.
That was a weird conversation..
Yoseob scratched his head and noticed that she didn't close the door when she walked out. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see if Dongwoon was there. "Hello?", he whispered. "Maknae, are you here?"
"Unni-chan..tell me when you and your boyfriend decide to move in suddenly! I didn't even have time to clean up the guest room.", a girl's voice spoke. "You can't surprise us all like this, you know."
Who's this? She sounds a lot like someone I've met before. 
"He can sleep in my room, it has enough room for two~", another girl's voice spoke. Though this girl's voice was a little deeper than the other one.
"Sarah, your room is a mess. I walked into your room and tripped over soda cans and ramen packages. My feet are scared to to step foot into there.."
"Jenni, just wear socks. Your feet will be less scared."
"Hello?", Yoseob said, knocking on the door as he walked in. "Anyone home?"
"We have a visitor?", the girl voice said.
A girl with long black, hair and a small, cute face walked out of the kitchen. "Hello? Who are yo--"
"I'm Yang Yo--"
"SEOBIE! Ohmygod! Yoseob in MY dorm!! I can't believe it!", the girl squealed. "Ahem.. why are you here?"
"I'm here to see my member, Dongwoon. Is he here?", he asked taking a glance around the room, trying to find him.
"He went out a while ago."
"Oh, then do you happen to know someone named 'Jennifer' here?"
"Meow? Jennifer? That's me.", she replied with a curious look on her face.
He happily smiled at her. "Would you like a reward?"
"Reward? For what?", she tilted her head slightly to the left and held her hands together.
"For decorating our fan meeting's stage for free. We really owe you something, I insist!", he beamed with energy.
Wow..this girl is really easy to talk to and click with. She's pretty cute and well-mannered. Wait, what am I saying? I'm not even sure..
"Reward..can I..get an autographed Fiction and Fact Limited Edition Album?", she said in a low voice while blushing a little bit.
"An autograph from all of us? I got to go back to the dorm then..", Yoseob replied as he was about to walk out the door. "Bye-"
"Wait..", she mumbled. "Just one from you is enough." The girl put her hands behind her back, trying to restrain from dancing around happily. She was bursting with joy and excitment.
"Sure thing. I'll get it for you!", he said with confidence.
The girl with the short, black hair and glasses returned and closed the door with a slam, she still had the trash bag in her hands. "Trash cans were full." She noticed that Yoseob was in the living room and walked over to him, tapping him on the back. 
"Yes? Oh, hello again.", he greeted politely.
"Where's Hyunseung?", she asked persistantly.
"Back at my dorm?.. Why do you ask?
"No reason.", she said bluntly, placing the trash bag back into the bin. "I was just curious.."
"Sharon, why did you bring back the full bag?", a girl's voice roared.
I know that voice. Dongwoon's girlfriend.
"It was full, Sarah!", Sharon defended.
Sarah hugged Sharon tightly and spun her around a bit. "I can never be mad at you and you know it~!"
Yoseob scratced his head, he got confused listening to the two girls talk. "Anyways..", he continued while facing the girl in front of him, Jennifer. "I'll get your album as soon as possible, I promise!"
She bowed quickly, thanking him. "I can't thank you enough." Jennifer walked over to the door to open it for Yoseob, who was about to leave, when she accidentally opened it too early and hit herself. The door made her fall over and Yoseob caught her before she could land on the ground. His face had turned a little pink.
"Owwiee..", she mumbled. "Ah! I'm sorry." She got up from his arms and blushed. "Sorry..here's the door."
"T-thanks.", Yoseob stuttered and covered his cheeks. "See you later."
Why is my face blushing so much? I'm so embarassed..!
On the down the hallway, he bumped into someone a little taller than him and fell down. "Mianhae!", he said, but when he looked up, he was surprised.
"Hyung? What are you doing here?", Dongwoon responded in also a surprised look.