The Kitty-Ears and Blonde

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: But there was no return address and name.
Notes: Part 3, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3 Godam, I took quite sometime I finish this part up, sorry D: Please enjoy xD?
---

Today is the fan meeting, I'm so excited and pyshced and and..! Hm, I wonder why CUBE hasn't sent us the picture of the location of the fan meet yet? I think they want to surprise us. It had better be a good kind of surprise though..

It was 6:45AM, four hours before the fan meet, and everyone was already wide awake in the dorm, all showered and ready to go. They hopping into the B2ST van, going to the the salon. When ever there is an important event coming up that includes any B2ST members, they always go to the salon for hair, make up, etc.

 
The fans don't want us to come there looking like we don't care~
 
When they were all finished getting prettied-up, they got back on to the van, settling back into their seats. Everyone was too anxious about the fan meet that they barely slept, which caused them to yawn often on the fan meeting. Dongwoon nearly fell back asleep until Yoseob shook him awake.
 
"We can't have you half asleep while performing on stage.", Yoseob warned.
 
"Just...just five minutes.", Dongwoonreplied sleepily, closing his eyes once more.
 
I feel like I'm a mom trying to wake him up for school..
 
Even though Yoseob was fighting his wanting to sleep, he understood how everyone felt: Tired. But he knew that today was a very important day, their first fan meeting. It's the one that will let fan know how they really acted away from the screen.
 
I just want to get under my blanket and sleep a few more hours.. A four hour sleep just isn't enough.
 
Normally, Yoseob stays up a little late because of his insomnia, but last night, he had stayed up too late. He rubbed his eyes, trying to keep everyone else awake, but eventually, they all had fallen asleep. They were in such a deep sleep, not even the traffic noises and speed bumps on the road woke them up and today, was quite loud. The traffic noise this hour was enough to drive an awake person up the wall, but not these guys, they were sleeping like angels. Angels that are heavy sleepers.
 
When the van had reached it's destination, the driver turned around and saw them all sleeping, and that surprised him. "We have arrived.", the driver said, raising his voice to wake the boys up.
 
Slowly opening his eyes, Yoseob stretched his arms out and yawned. When he looked out the van's window, he was amazed, gazing upon the beautifully decorated stage that stands before him.
 
Wow, it looks amazing~
 
Then Dongwoon, who still hadn't fully woken up, fell onto Yoseob's shoulder all of the sudden. He rubbed his head from where it hit his shoulder and mumbled, "Owch.."
 
Yoseob nudged him hard and said, "Learn to wake up, sleepy head."
 
The two of them had woke everyone else up, but it wasn't easy work.
 
"Go away and stop hitting me, Yoseob.", Doojoon said in his sleep, turning on his head, as Yoseob poked his face.
 
And Gikwang and Junhyung were the laziest of the members to get up, which made them the hardest to get awake.
 
"Excuse me, driver. Is there a megaphone in here?", Yoseob asked, looking around the van's floor.
 
"Yes, it's in the--", the driver replied, being cut off.
 
"HEY, WAKE UP~!!!", he screamed into the megaphone. Junhyung and Gikwang were so startled, they jumped up and hit their heads on the van's roof. But they were up, and that's all that mattered to Yoseob.
 
"I guess he found it...", the driver thought to himself, covering his ears.
 
"You really..", Gikwang started.
 
"You're DEAD!", Junhyung yelled and ran after Yoseob, who already had a headstart.
 
Hyunseung was known as the heaviest sleeper of the group. Back when they used to have their own alarm clocks, he was the only one who couldn't hear his.
 
"Huh...?", Hyunseung grumbled, while sleepily waking up. It seems he had barely heard Yoseob.
 
"You seriously didn't die from hearing that megaphone?", Dongwoon questioned while giving him a weird look. "Do your ears function properly...?"
 
Gikwang, Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Hyunseung got off the car, carrying their backpacks. They watched Junhyung chase Yoseob for a while, noticing that he threw his backpack on the floor while being chased by Junhyung to increase his speed.
 
Yoseob had ran up onto the stage, and when he reached there first he yelled in an excited tone, "Yeah, I beat you!"
 
Junhyung was on his hands and knees, nearly out of breath. When he has Yoseob doing victory dances, he found the dropped backpack and threw it at Yoseob. "Heads up~ You forgot something."
 
The backpack had hit him and knocked him over. "Owwie..", Yoseob said, holding onto his backpack.
 
Their fan meeting coordinator had just, carrying equipment in his arms. "Microphones, headsets...", he mumbled while counting the equipment. When he finished, he did a hand gesture to call them over.
 
Yoseob stood up quickly, noticing the hand motions, but he then stopped to look at a girl. She had cat ears attatched to her hair, obviously, the cat ears had clips on them. Then she had suddenly, turned a corner, and he had lost sight of her. The words "Meow" suddenly popped into his mind.
 
Meow...? Where did I hear-
 
His thoughts were cut off by Gikwang's shouts. "Yoseob, hurry up and get off the stage! The staff needs to set up stereos!"
 
"I'm coming!", he replied loudly and jumped off the 3 foot tall stage.
 
~~~
 
"Meow...where is it?", the kitty-eared girl said to herself while walking in circles. "I swear that B2ST stage I decorated was right past this corner. Maybe I went the wrong way." The girl was wearing a plain, white t-shirt, black shorts, black shoes, and had her hair tied up into a pony tail. "Maybe I shouldn't have turned that corner..", she mumbled and turned around, hitting into someone. "Ah, sorry!", she screamed. When she opened her eyes, she saw that it was her best friend. Her friend had dark blonde hair, blue-green-grayish eyes, and pale skin.
 
"Next time when we decorate B2ST's stage secretly, make sure to remember where it is.", the blonde said, helping her kitty-eared friend up, and pointing across the street; B2ST's stage.
 
"I guess I'm not good with directions still..", she whined. Then she ran behind a bush, peeking a little bit over it. "Where is-", the girl got cut off by her friend.
 
"Your oppa is right there.", the blonde said, not hiding at all, pointing at a boy.
 
She grabbed the blonde's arm roughly, and pulled her down behind the bush. "Shh! I don't want them spotting us!", the girl scolded in a quitely.
 
~~~
 
Yoseob felt that he was being watched over, and he shrugged his shoulders. "I feel chills...", he said quietly, and turned his head toward a bush. There was nothing there.
 
My mind must be playing tricks on me.