Love Anxiety

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: Yoseob hid under his shirt, trying to hide his flushed face.

Notes:  Part 6, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3

---

"Hyung? What are you doing here?", Dongwoon responded in a surprised look.

"I'm here to talk to you about your moving out!", Yoseob whined.

"I'm not going back. If that's what you're here for." Dongwoon said, leaning against the wall and staring at him.

"I was only here to thank Jennifer for decorating the stage when we did our last concert.", Yoseob stated.

"You aren't even going to thank Sarah?"

"You're her boyfriend. You do it."

You count as her reward anyways.

"Okay." Dongwoon said before I walked past him and out of the building.

I guess he grabbed his stuff from our dorm when I was visiting him. Would explain why he was carrying a bunch of suitcases.

He secretly walked back to the dorm, and to avoid any fangirls, he hid behind buildings, trash cans, anything he could fit behind. When he opened the dorm's front door, everyone screamed, "DONGWOON?!" at him.

"No..guys. I couldn't get him to come back. He seemed too settled over there." Yoseob said in a sad tone.

Doojoon went over to Yoseob and hugged him tightly, petting his head. "He's still a Beast member..we'll be fine."

During dinner, Hyunseung cooked up a delicious dish and everyone wanted it all to themselves. They were all reaching their hands for the pot.

"Guys! Share! Share!", Hyunseung exclaimed, while serving even amounts to everyone. "Tell me if you want seconds."

They all gathered around the small, wooden dinner table, joyfully eating.

"Okay, so I met this girl named Jennifer, she's really nice and cute. And kinda pretty. Anyways, she's a little bit clumsy, but it's cute. She has long hair and and..!", Yoseob bragged.

"Will you shut up? We get it, you like her!", Junhyung smirked and patted Yoseob's back hard. "Go get her!"

"But..I don't know..", Yoseob said. "She.. I'm not sure if she has a boyfrie--"

"Ask her!", Gikwang interrupted. "You'll never know unless you ask!"

"But, but--"

"But nothing! Yoseob is getting a girlfriend, Yoseob is getting a girlfriend~", Junhyung taunted.

Yoseob's face turned red and he covered his cheeks with his sleeves. "No..I'm not.."

"A lot of girls would never pass up the chance to date a singer~", Doojoon bragged. "Thousands of girls want you! She just may be one of those thousands!"

"Y-you think so?", Yoseob questioned, smiling a bit at the fact that she could like him.

"Let me ask you a series of questions.", Gikwang said. "Did she squeal when you came in?"

"Yeah, but a lot of people--", Yoseob began.

"Did she blush around you?", Gikwang continued and cut off Yoseob's sentence.

"Uhm..yes, but it's probably nothi--"

"THEN SHE LIKES YOU!~", Gikwang explained, dancing around the living room.

Yoseob hid under his shirt, trying to hide his flushed face. "Stop messing with me guys!"

Many fans would do that anyways, right? Yeah, yeah. But..what is she does like me? Kekeke..I'm so anxious and nervous. Shes been popping up in my dreams a lot too. Wonder what that's suppose to mean.

~~~

"Welcome to our dorm, Dongwoon.", Jennifer said politely, smiled, and bowed. "I hope you enjoy your stay here."

Dongwoon smiled and replied, "Thank you. I'm sure I will."

"Sarah moved a few of your suitcases in her room.", she pointed to a closed door, indicating that it was Sarah's room.

"Oh, alright.", he said as he creaked open the door. "AH! Sorry!", Dongwoon shouted from the doorway, covering his eyes.

"Get out! ert!", Sarah yelled.

"What happened? I heard screaming.", Alyssa asked as she quickly walked to the living room from the kitchen to see what was going on. Alyssa had long, wavy golden-brown hair, and brown-green-hazel eyes. She beautiful enough to be called a 'queen'.

Sharon, Hannah, and Lyndsay walked into the living room, curious.

Jennifer awkwardly looked away and scratched her head. "I think I know what happened.", she mumbled to herself. "He must of walked in on her..."

 

"Sorry." Dongwoon shyly mumbled.
 
As soon as he said that, everyone bursted out in laughter.
 
"You walked in on her?! Trying to a field?!", Lyndsay said as she fell to the ground laughing.
 
Jennifer and Sharon were covering their mouths as they laughed, and Alyssa, Lyndsay, and Hannah were just rolling on the floor laughing as hard as they could until they couldn't breathe.
 
Sarah opened her door, wearing a B2ST t-shirt and sweat pants, and saw all of her friends laughing at Dongwoon, who was sitting on the couch, holding his head in his hands to cover his cheeks.
 
"Okay. Let's not laugh at my boyfriend.", she scolded the girls as she leaned down to her flushed boyfriend. "Are you alright?"
 
"N-nae.", he stuttered, still holding his head in his hands. "Mianhae, Sarah. I didn't know you were undressed." He apologized, looking up at me and smiling at me. "Not that I didn't enjoy the view."
 
"Saying that last line makes you two erts perfect for each other!" Lyndsay thought. She was about to blurt it out, but decided that she shouldn't ruin their moment.
 
Sarah blushed and looked away. "I-it's ok Dongwoon-ah.", she stuttered, moving to sit next to him on the couch. "I think you should unpack."
 
"Yeah. I don't know where to put my stuff though."
 
"Psh. It's fine. Come on! I'll help." Sarah ruffled his hair before grabbing his hand and pulling him into her room to unpack.
 
"Geez. They're two peas in a pod.", Hannah said while grinning.
 
"I hope to not hear anything strange in the middle of night from their room either..", Jennifer whined, while shaking her head like a little child. "I'm too innocent to hear things like that yet!"
 
"You're 18. You're barely innocent. Especially after knowing us for years~", Alyssa boasted.
 
Her face flushed. "Y-yeah. You guys ruined me!", Jennifer complained while curling up into a ball on the floor. "What's Yoseob going to think of me when I'm not a cute, innocent, little girl?!"
 
"He'd think you're still cute.", Sharon reassured while petting her. "And he's in his 20's. It's not like he's completely innocent himself."
 
"I wish Oppa was my boyfriend.", Jennifer sighed quietly to herself without thinking.
 
"What was that I heard?", Alyssa taunted. "You want Yoseob to be your boyfriend~?"
 
"H-huh?!", Jenni said in a shocked tone and covered her cheeks. "I-I said that?"
 
~~~
 
The next day, Yoseob was headed over to Jennifer's dorm, holding an autographed Fiction and Fact Limited Edition Album in his hands. He was whistling happily down the street, but when he reached their front door, he got very flustered and nervous.
 
What's wrong with me! It's just a gift..I shouldn't be like this!
 
He rang the doorbell, and the telecom's screen flipped on. "Hello? Who is it?", it asked.
 
Yoseob took a deep breath and answered, "Yang Yoseob. I'm here to deliver the album."
 
"Oh, okay. JENNIFER, YOUR ALBUM IS HERE!!", the telecom screamed.
 
Aish..Sarah answered the telecom didn't she? Jennifer wouldn't yell that loudly like that.
 
Jennifer rushed to the door and opened it.
 
"Annyeong, Oppa!" Realizing that she said 'Oppa', she blushed a little. "I-I mean. Annyeong, Yang Yoseob-ssi."
 
Aww, she called me 'Oppa'! That makes me so happy! She's so adorable~ Whoa. What am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking this..should I? Does this mean--
 
"Gomawo." Jennifer smiled, not realizing that she interrupted this thoughts.
 
"I love you?", he blurted out. It was what he was thinking before he was cut off. 
 
"E-excuse me?", she blushed deep red and looked down at her feet.
"I love you too, Oppa..", she whispered.
 
Huh?..What did I say?!