It's Nice to Meet You Again

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams
Summary: Uh. Stuff. 8D
Notes: Part 5, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3
---
Yoseob was clicking away on the phone, typing a message to Manager-hyung in a matter of seconds. He was determined that he found the mysterious people who decorated their stage.

---Text Message---
To: Manager (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
From: Junhyung (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
 
Hyung! I'm sure that I found the "Kitty" and "Blonde" people. What should I do? Thank you.
~Yang Yoseob
---End---

He held the phone tightly and waited for a few minutes for a reply, but it was no use. Yoseob started shaking the object in his hands violently, seeing if it was broken, but it wasn't. Then he let out a long, deep sigh.
The manager's phone must be off or something.
Junhyung was staring at Yoseob, wondering why he was giving his phone the death glare. He lightly hit his back and joked, "Stop that! My phone isn't interested in you!"
Yoseob laughed a bit and handed him back his phone. "Please tell me when manager-hyung replies.", he said, giving a polite bow, and skipped away towards his backpack.
I hope my fans won't worry about me not updating my twitter for a while.
Then he suddenly noticed a piece of white, lined, scratch paper get caught under his left shoe.
What's this? 
He picked up the piece of paper and looked it over. "Pepper Chili Crab Recipe?", he read aloud.
Dongwoon over heard him say the name of his favorite dish and immediately rushed over to Yoseob.
"Hyung! That's mine!", he complained, trying to reach for the paper, but Yoseob kept it out of his reach.
"Where'd you get this? This isn't your handwriting, is it?"
"Uhm, no. I got it...", Dongwoon took a moment to answer. "From the store! Yes, the store! When you made me buy you ramen the other day."
"Why so defensive?", Yoseob commanded, having a quizzical look on his face.
"No reason...",he mumbled, snatching the paper away from his elder while he was distracted. He ran away, jumping into the van, locking the doors.
Yoseob puffed out his cheeks and stomped his feet. "Unlock the doors now!", he whined.
Dongwoon had a playful smirk on his face and laughed at him, while tucking the paper into his jacket pocket.
Doojoon was asleep in the backseat, and grumbled, "Will you two shut up? I can even hear Yoseob's loud whines from back here!" He sleepily, sat up, and unlocked the door.
"Thank you~!", Yoseob exclaimed, quickly jumping in, pinning Dongwoon to the seat, and tickling him.
Junhyung turned around from the front seat with complete annoyance showing on his face. "WILL YOU GUYS STOP FOOLING AROUND!!!"
Yoseob jumped and Dongwoon took the opportunity to turn the tables and flipped him over. "No tickling, Hyung!" He scolded before jumping back into his seat.
~~~
The blonde was digging violently through her pockets, and the kitty-eared girl was staring at her.
"Why are you killing your pants...?", she asked.
"Jenni, did you see anything fall out of my pockets when we were at the concert?"
Jennifer thought for a second. "Hm..I don't think I did. Maybe when you were fighting that gaud it fell out?", she suggested.
"God DAMMIT!! Where the hell is it?" She yelled, turning around, grabbing a wooden dining chair, slamming it to the ground, and smiling at the shattered remains of it.
"Sarah, c'mon. You know it costs money for those chairs! Don't go breaking things so carelessly like that..", Jennifer whined as she picked up the broken, wooden pieces. 
"I'm sorry Jenni. We have seven of them anyways. And there are only six of us in the dorm." She apologized, sliding down the wall and sitting against it. "That was my only English copy though. Now I have to get back on the internet and translate it. Again!" She hissed, slamming her head back into the wall and giving herself a headache.
"Unni...be careful of your head.", Jennifer said whispered, petting Sarah's head. "That chair costs me 30$ you know."
~~~
Junhyung had fallen asleep on the car ride back to their dorm, even though his phone was in his shirt pocket, it's vibrating still didn't wake up him.
Yoseob heard the faint vibrating noise and popped his head out of the blanket he was sleeping under. "Ugh..what's that?", he murmured sleepily. "A cell phone?" He dug his hand into Junhyung's shirt pocket and pulled out his cell phone, reading the contents of the text message.
---Text Message---
To: Junhyung(xxx-xxx-xxxx)
From: Manager (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
 
Really? Who are they? Well, go after them and see if they want a reward.
~CUBE Manager
---End---
Yoseob thought to himself for a second.
I got to find those two again. But I wonder-
"We have reached the dorm", the driver announced, interrupted his thoughts. The driver's loud voice woke everyone up from their drowsiness.
Dongwoon had bolted out of the van as soon as it had parked. "I gotta go somewhere guys! See you later!", he shouted, pulling his car keys out of his pocket, quickly starting up his car, and driving away.
Wonder what that was all about..
Yoseob grabbed his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder as he walked into the building.
A few hours later, Dongwoon had burst into the dorm, a scared look on is face and a girl who also looked scared holding his hand, standing behind him.
"Who's that standing behind you?", Yoseob questioned while trying to take a good look at her face.
"She's my girlfriend.", he stated. 
"When did you guys get together?" Doojoon asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"About a week ago." The girl looked up at Dongwoon and nodded when he answered, moving in closer to his side.
"A WEEK?! And you didn't think to tell us?" Yoseob shouted and threw his hands in the air, he was furious that his dongsaeng had kept something from him.
I thought we close enough enough to not keep big secrets like this from eachother..
"It didn't come up.", Dongwoon replied, having a big hint of anger in the tone of his voice.
Wait..is she squeezing his hand more? They barely met  a week ago and they're already so comfortable with eachother.
"Didn't come up.", He sarcastically mumbled, glancing at the girl and realizing that he had sent Dongwoon to the market to get food about a week ago.
"Is she where that recipe came from?", Yoseob inquired.
"Yes, Yoseob.", the girl answered for Dongwoon. "That is mine. I didn't realize that I dropped it."
"Then you know the 'Kitty' girl?" Suddenly he remembered that something had fallen from her pocket when she was fighting their security guard.  "You must be the blonde girl who beat up our security guard!" he exclaimed, putting all of the pieves together.
She blushed and nodded as Dongwoon also turned to look at his new 'girlfriend' in shock. "Yeah. I live with her. And sorry about the security guard thing. I Just don't like it when people touch Jennifer." 
Jennifer? She must be that 'Kitty' girl.
Yoseob had to think. "I'm going!", he snapped, turning away from the rest of the members and stormed to his room, not caring about the rest of the conversation.
"Manager Hyung isn't going to like this." Junhyung said, turning to the leader for advice.
"Why do we have to tell him?", Dongwoon's girlfriend asked, when suddenly, Dongwoon's phone rang.
"That's Manager Hyung. And I don't think we have to. Remember the pictures?" The maknae asked her before clicking the accept button on his phone.
Yoseob leaned against the door for a moment and tried to eavesdrop on the coversation from inside his room but, his mind was too clouded with the situation.
I don't know what to do..I don't know what will happen when our manager finds out about his girlfriend. It's very frowned upon to have a girlfriend this early in our 5-year contract. Aigo..nevermind. I'm going to bed.
He jumped into his bed, laying under the covers for a few minutes, and then closed his eyes. Falling asleep. But in his dream he heard a girl's voice echo "Oppa? It's nice to meet you again."
Note: For the rest of the conversation outside of Yoseob's room, go to Dongwoons_Lover's fanfic, "Chance Meeting. Turned Into Something More." <3 (This would be in Chapter 2.)
[All links are in white, bolded, and underlined text.]