Lots of Love

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: The weather was crisp, just perfect weather. I might as well enjoy it.

Notes: Part 2, I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3 I also, currently, have no real title for the name of fan fic, only parts' names D:
---

It's 4AM..Tomorrow is the concert, I should get something to prepare something special for the guys. Maybe I should cook up some sort of a meal...or force Hyunseung too. I'd like to eat some more of his dishes... I haven't gotten much sleep, I was too excited and restless!

Yoseob got dressed quietly, then left the dorm to pick up some ingredients for dinner. He was wearing a plain, white t-shirt that had purple stripes on it with black jeans on. He grabbed his wallet, opened it up, and started inside for a second.

 
Will 75,000 won ($75) be enough?
 
He decided that there would be less commotion and noise if he walked instead of getting a ride from the B2ST van. Plus, the nearest supermarket was maybe three blocks away from his dorm so it wasn't a big deal about walking. Thankfully, he was up early enough to not have fans come running, or stalking, after him.
 
The weather was crisp, just perfect weather. I might as well enjoy it.
 
Yoseob walked through the supermarket's automatic door and a nice, cool breeze washed over him. He grabbed a basket from the stack and it was decorated with the words "ENJOY" in big red letters all over it. "Pork...everyone will definitely want that. And kimchi...", he could easily pick out everything they would love to munch on.
 
Man, how aren't we fat?
 
He grabbed a couple of healthier ingredients, such as broccoli and other vegetables, that could work as a nice side-dish.
 
Meanwhile, at the dorm, the boys were beginning to wake up, very lazily. Junhyung had opened his eyes for 2 seconds, looked out the window, and dropped his face back onto his pillow, sleeping again. If Yoseob was still at the dorm, he would have already woken up. Yoseob was practically his human alarm clock because he'd wake Junhyung up by singing and dancing to the song "Change" every morning. Gikwang was awake, but all he did was lay in his bed, daydreaming. And everyone else got up without going back to sleep. Junhyung finally woke up from his "light nap", stepped out into the main room, looking around. "Where's Yangderella?" When they took a glance at him, they bursted out in laughter. Junhyung was still in his white boxers that had hearts all over them and his white wife-beater (it's a shirt).
 
"You look ready to go record!" Gikwang said playfully.
 
"Shut up. Where's the little alarm clock anyways?"
 
"I haven't seen him. Maybe he's still sleeping?" Dongwoon suggested.
 
"Really...Because I didn't feel anyone hitting me this morning. He usually has a bad habit of hitting me in his sleep.", Doojoon stated.
 
"Hey, Yoseob! you up yet?!" Dongwoon yelled, hoping it'd reach into the bedroom.
 
"You're going to wake up all the neighbors." Doojoon said, quickly putting his hand over Dongwoon's mouth.
 
At the supermarket, Yoseob finally finished picking out items and went to the cash register, lugging a basket full of ingredients behind him. It was so heavy, he had to drag it across the floor a couple of times too.
 
"May I...help you?" asked the cashier, staring at him drag the basket. The cashier was a man, dressed in the store's uniform with a confused look on his face. 
 
"I'm fine, thank you", he replied as he hurled the basket onto the table, which tired him out even more. Yoseob reached his down into his back pocket for his wallet, but it wasn't there. 
 
"Uhm...Can you wait a second?"
 
The cashier nodded and Yoseob immediately dropped to his knees, searching everywhere for his wallet.
 
It couldn't have fallen far away.
 
He spotted a girl in the corner of his eye and she looked very familiar. She was wearing a black t-shirt that had navy blue designs on it with wings and a pair of worn out blue jeans. She picked up something on the floor and started at it.
 
My wallet!
 
 "Excuse me!" he raised his voice to get her attention and quickly walked to her. "That's my wallet you picked up there. May I please have it back?"
 
She tilted her said, not understanding what he just said. "I don't...know Korean" she said quietly in English.
 
She's speaking English? I guess you don't understand Korean.
 
"That-is-my-wallet. May-I-please-have-it-back?" he said, enunciating each word in English with a slight accent.
 
"Meow." she replied.
 
Meow? Did I say something wrong?
 
"You look like...Yang Yoseob.." she said quietly again in English, while taking a closer look at his face.
 
Did she just say 'Yang Yoseob'? I guess she knows me. But where have I seen her befo-
 
"Oh! Now I know who you looked like!", he exclaimed, scaring her a little bit.
 
She was the mysterious, crying girl in my dreams! I wonder how she was in my dreams even though I've never met her before..
 
She hugged him and surprised Yoseob. "You're Yoseob."
 
Fan girl I see...guess I wasn't early enough to avoid all fangirls. But this is alright, one is better than one hundred.
 
While they were hugging, he cleared his throat and asked, "May I have my wallet back now?"
 
"Ah.." She nodded, lightly handing him back his wallet, but the chains on it dragged the it onto the floor. "Ah..sorry.."
 
He hurriedly picked up the wallet, shoved it in his pocket and thanked her. Then, she pulled out a small, yellow post-it-note and a pen and started writing on it. When she was finished writing on the first note, she handed him another one, asking for an autograph. "Pleaase?" she begged.
 
When he signed his name onto the paper, she nearly jumped up, screaming in joy, but restrained herself from looking "weird" in front of him. She then gave him the other note, it a lot English words on it that he couldn't quite decipher. While he was trying to read it, she ran away, holding the autograph tightly in her hands. He went back to the cashier, paid for the food, and walked out with his hands full of plastic bags.
 
Wonder who that girl was. I've never seen her around here before, must be new in-town.
 
He set down a few bags to pull out the note that she had handed to him. The last line said "Lots of Love."
 
That's nice, haha. Thank you.
 
When he got home, he quickly set down the bags, hurried into the bedroom, placing the note under his pillow, and rushed back out. He was surprised that no one was home yet, so he cooked up some dishes, which took him about an hour or two. When dinner time, came around, everyone was starving.
 
"Ok, I have a special surprise for everyone!", he said excitedly.
 
"If this is a trick, I swear..", Junhyung said with a smile on his face.

Yoseob told everyone to wait out in the main room, and he rushed into the kitchen. He pulled out bowls of food and set them on the table, and everyone was shocked.
 
"I can't believe it..", Gikwang said with a happy look on his face.
 
"I know, I know. You may thank me now.", Yoseob replied.
 
"No, I can't believe you hadn't eaten this all yourself already!"
 
They all laughed and enjoyed their special surprise. Tomorrow was a big concert, and everyone was anxious, but thanks to Yoseob, this really was relaxing.
 
(Note):
 
"Dear Yang YoSeob,
 
I hope that one day, you and B2ST will reach the top and become number one. You all are very talented, and I wish you all the best of luck! Especially you though, haha. Give my best to everyone as well!
 
Lots of love. "