Chapter 9

My life become change?

Her wallpaper is my pictures collage and she has many photos of me and B2ST.

Yoseob smiled “I already know you are my fan. umm~~ I don't know I have this kind of post pictures!! ”

I passed some of my new photos to her phone and also songs which I like. I passed her pictures to my phone too.

I also saw some video of dance cover and When I watched them, my eyes widened and jaw lose. She really has talence!!

 

“Ya!! What are you doing my phone??” Jinhae shouted and take her phone in my hand.

“Don’t be shy. I already know you are my fan. Haha. You should admit now. JinHae ya!!”

Her face turns red and blushing. “That’s my big mistake I forget to take phone…Gee”

“By the way JinHae ya…. Is it you? Dance covers…. Is it really you?”

JinHae lowered her hand and sighed “You already see. (sigh) yeah.. it is me.”

“Daebak!! You also good at dancing too. Arr~~ Since you got the scholar from this school, you must have talent. I forgot that!!”

“Ya!! Yang Yoseob, lower your voice volume. Everybody start staring us!!” JinHae said.

“Sorry…. I forgot we are in the class… hehe... by the way You called me Yang Yoseob, Ya!! You shouldn't call me like that cause I'm older than you!!"

"Whatever... It depends on my mind... kekeke"

 

 

“Attention please!!! Class~~ I’m sorry if I disturbed your free time.” Suddenly  teacher coming.

All are quite and wait for teacher speech.

“We have the charity from made by our university in this month. Every major student has to participate in that event.”

“What we have to do there, teacher??” One student asked.

“Umm……. We have to help with poor people, grandmom, grandpa or some fatherless child. It is also trip for you, guys. Because we will choose other town, not here,Seoul.”

“Really??” “Is it tired?” “If it is tired, how can I do?” “It will be interesting!!” Many voices are appeared.

“Shut up… class!! Attention!! And one thing… our headmaster want to make stage performance. But it is for charity. We want to be happy people whose get our charity. So who want to be volunteer??” Teacher said and her eyes looked to Yoseob.

Yoseob is thinking because he doesn’t know his schedule.

“Teacher… I’m interesting about that. But can you give me some time to think?? I don’t know I have schedule on that day.” Yoseob stood and said politely to teacher.

“Oh.. such polite boy. I’m glad that you are interesting. It will be perfect B2ST Yang Yoseob can perform in that charity. I hope you can do.”

“Ok class…… I have a good new for you. After lunch time, you don’t have to attend next periods and also no class for next three days. We are busy so we decided to give free for you. But one thing!! All of you have to do assignment which I taught yesterday. Ok??”

“Nae…. So we are free now Teacher?”

“Of course. Good bye, class. See you next three days” Teacher is out.

 

“So we are free now!!! Arr~~ I don’t want to go home.” I pouted and JinHae is smiling in my words. And she read lesson which teacher taught.

Suddenly I got an idea “JinHae ya!! Let’s go for date!!”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't care my fanfic these day cause student work is disturbing me.......

My university opened at June and last week I answered the tutorial.

I'm so busy and i can't care my fanfic or other fangirling works!!! >_<

By the way~~~ today is July 1 and u know what...... B2ST COmeBACK is coming near!!!

and i heard B2st did their jacket photoshoot today!  But Junhyung spoiled it at Monstar performance filming.

They already revealed 2 of the title tracks.

THE TIME HAS ALMOST COME B2UTIES!!!!

COMEBACK~~~~ I can't wait!!!

B2uties, Don't calm because B2ST comeback is getting near!!!!