Chapter 8

My life become change?

Chapter 8

JinHae and Yoseob become more familiar after one week and she finally open her mind and talk like a friend. But JinHae still make a secret that her bias is Yoseob.

As Yoseob is idol, sometime he can’t attend university for one week.

 

>> Yang Yoseob <<

I can’t attend school for one week because my schedule. Today I reached school early and search JinHae. She is not in classroom and I walked to the park which we meet.

I found JinHae!! She closed her eyes and enjoying music. I secretly walked and sat beside her. I look her face. She is really pretty.

I want to know what she listening so I took her right earphone and placed in my ear. She opened her eyes and widened when she saw me.

“Annyeong, Morning JinHae ya.”

“Why you are here? Why…What are you doing?” JinHae said full of shock and stood suddenly.

I shouted “Arr!! Arr~~~ JinHae ya. My ear hurts. Why you stand suddenly. I placed your earphone in my ear.”

When she heard I’m hurting, she sat again with worry “Jinjja?? Mian. I’m frightened so I stood. Is it so hurt? Sorry.”

I smiled when I saw her worry face, “A little hurt. But It is ok. Let’s listen together. I want to know what you are listen.”

“But we have to go classroom.”

“We have time because we reached school early. Come on. Why you don’t want to share me? I’m not your friend?” I pouted.

“Sigh~~ Okay. Okay. here.” JinHae gave earphone and play music again.

"I’m gonna make you love me nul saranghandago
Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol"

She listen “YOU”.

 “It is our song!! Do you like that song?”

“Yes. That song is sweet. B2ST always called one fangirl and sang this song in the show. You even gave that girl backhug and kneel our leg, purpose with flower. So jealous………”

I look at JinHae and when she noticed which she said “Umm~~ I said she is so lucky!!” and blushing!!! **I see her fangirl side… haha**

“Jealous? Haha… You look like a fangirl now.” JinHae blushed again and again and she didn’t talk to me. Look at the ground and playing sand with her legs.

**Arr………..I make her shy again.** I try to talk to recover her shyness  "I’m gonna make you love me nul saranghandago..........   Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol"

When I sang while listening, she looked my face with surprise and smiled. She likes it!!

Her playlist is really full of our songs. She even has ost of we sang. Some songs I really don’t remember. She is really B2uty. I smiled and proud with that.

Ding Dong……. The first alarm for class time.

“Umm~~ We have to go now. We’ll be late.” JinHae said.

The park is in the school campus but our classroom is a little far with park. That’s why JinHae is hurry to go.

“Yoseob. Stand up. We’ll be late!! Take your bag and make sure nothing left. Ya!! Hurry up…. Yang Yoseob” JinHae shouted

I look JinHae is walking faster. I walked behind her, held her hand and run to classroom.

She really surprised with my action. “Ya!! Yang Yoseob. What’re you doing now? Let go of my hand” she shouted.

I don’t know what I’m doing now.

“If you don’t want to be late, running is the best way. Follow with me….” I said while running and I held her hand tightly.

She followed and everyone at the school looking us. I forgot I’m idol and they are always watching with me. But I still hold her hand and don’t want to release her hand.

We have to practice song and playing instruments today. JinHae chose piano and guitar to learn. And me too.

“JinHae, Are you sure this is first time for you?” I ask surprisely. I found her talent upon music and even this is first learning for her, she can do the best.

“Yeah~~ I always want to learn with playing instrument. But I had no chance. I’m so happy now!!” JinHae said with her smiling face.

“You have talents!! You really play well.”

JinHae smiled “Is it compliment? Gomawoyo, Yoseob shi”

“Just drop shi. It makes a little uncomfortable. Since you are younger than me, call me oppa.”

“Oppa? Aish!! I don’t want to call.”

“Ya… since you are b2uty, you should call me Oppa!! That’s right every fangirls call their bias Oppa?”

“No… I never call you Oppa in my fangirl life. I never see you are older than me. Haha. I always call you “Yoseob” “Yoseobie” “babo” “aegi” haha" Jinhae stuck out her tongue to me.

While we are arguing for that, Mina came in our room and called JinHae.

JinHae went with her, I feel boring and my eyes reached her phone. She always hide her phone So I decided to see her phone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for short chapter... :D

I write from Yoseob POV in this ones, not JinHae POV.

Sorry if my words and grammar are wrong.

Thanks for reading my fanfic.

Love you!!! ^_^