Meeting with someone

My life become change?

Chapter 2

 

“Good morning….. Seoul” The Sunday morning…!! Yesterday I was busy by placing things in my room and slept the whole day. So I have to look around today.

Seoul is so beautiful!! I look around surrounding and visit the university. The classrooms are large and all are amazing. I walk to the park of school campus.

Suddenly I found someone is sitting……… and he look like the boy who hit with me. I search the photo he dropped and I was confused to give or not.

“Jaegi yo!!” said JinHae. That boy turn to look. He wears the hat and also mask. I found funny one. Why this boy wear mask and that mask is almost covered his whole face. How could be.

“Jaegi… This is your photo, right? You pushed me at airport and dropped this.”

“Arr~~~~ Gomawo. I searched everywhere. But I think I lost. If she knows I lose her photo, she will definitely kill me.”

His voice!!! I sure I’m familiar…. Very!! And his eyes~~~ puppy eyes!!

“I’m sorry for yesterday accident. I have to avoid something.” He said JinHae with his mask.

I replied “It is ok.” Silence appeared between us. I try to see his whole face but it is difficult.

He noticed that I was trying to see his face. He giggled “Don’t try. You can’t see. Mask almost cover my face… right?”

I think my face is burning!! How embarrassing!! I bluished “Ani… I’m not trying to see your face.”

“haha… You are cute while blushing. What is your name? I think you are not Korean.”

I blinked.. He said CUTE!! “I’m not Korean. I get the scholar from this university So I came to study. My name is _______. Korean name is Yoon JinHae.” I answered still bluishing.

“Yoon JinHae.. nice name. You must great student because this school didn’t give scholar for normal ones.” “Arr…. I have to go now.” He said by looking his watch.

He walked away from me… but after five footsteps, he gazed me and said “Nice to meet you JinHae. And thanks for that.” Showing his photo. “I hope we can meet next time.”

He ran. “I hope we can meet next time” aish!! This guy didn’t say his name and didn’t show his face. How can I remember if we meet again?!

And I sure I am familiar with his voice and puppy eyes.

In my mind, one person is appeared!! “No.. how could it be.? No way. What I’m thinking. He is busy with his schedule. IDOL can’t be come. Especially him.”

But those puppy eyes really look alike with him……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Sorry. Short chapter cause I’m busy with other works!

Guess who is JinHae meet? Do u guess who is appeared in JinHae mind?? Keke xP

I want your comments and please subscribe. Please….

I’m sorry if Grammar and spelling are wrong. English is difficult for me. -.-“

Thank for reading my story. Love you!!