Finally arrived!!

My life become change?

“Miss Yoon. Please come in.”

“Nae”  Arr!!! What should I do?? So exciting!! I have to face for interview!! Aish! JonMe prepared today my dress and even some make up!!  **Strange**

“Annyeong Haseyo!! Yoon JinHae- imnida"

“Nae… Miss Yoon. Sit down. Wow!! You look so beautiful. And You possess all the points we want” One of the pretty woman told me.. “But we have to know You are confident for you study abroad or not…”

“I’m….. I’m…..”   What happened… JinHae ya!! Don’t be afraid and shy!! Forget your shy!!

“What?? Miss Yoon. Don’t be afraid. Please tell about you bravely”

Thanks God… This woman and other two men are kind for me.

……………………………..

“JinHae ya….. What’s going on? What did they say? You passed or not? Arr!! I’m so excited!!”

“STOP!! JonMe ya!! Stop!! You make me to get headache! **sigh** They will tell the result next Monday”

“Next Monday? Today is Saturday. Oh.. we have to wait two days!! Don’t worry JinHae ya!! You can do that!!”

“Hope you are right!! Haha…. Let’s hang out somewhere. I’m hungry. I can’t eat or drink because of this interview!!”

“Okay~~ I’ll tread you today. I’m free the whole day. Please show me your new dance move and also new cover song. I’m sure you have practice “4Minute new song”… also teach me”

“Arraso…. Let’s spend our time there!!”

………………………………

Finally Monday~~~

JonMe come my home since early morning and she try to woke up me.

“Take a bath and let’s go to see the result, JinHae ya”

“But they told they will contact the students who are chosen. We have to wait.”

“Ok.. But woke up now. Let’s help in the kitchen.Lazy girl!!”

The postman give the letter to my mom and after reading, she almost to cry!! What happened Umma!!

“JinHae ya!! I’m so proud of you!! Finally your dream come true. You can study in music!!”

“Umma……What means?” “Babo ya!! You get the scholar and YOU HAVE TO GO KOREA!!” JonMe said.

The letter said “Yoon JinHae receive 100% full scholar and prepared to go KOREA. Please meet with us at next day 10am.”

“100% full scholar?! I can’t believe myself, Umma!! I want to cry.”

“Don’t cry… baby. Prepare to challenge for your new experience."

……………………

Finally I have to study at KOREA!! They give an advice to take the musical subject which I want to study. (they see JonMe videos of my cover dance and singing)

Seoul air is so fresh!! I can feel My dream become true…. Unbelieveable yet.

/Flashback/

“Umma… Take care your health and Appa too. I don’t want to leave to you.”

My parents and I are crying. JonMe try to change subject “Don’t worry.. I’ll take care your parents. Please be careful at there and let’s talk at internet at least once in week.”

/Flashback/

“Seoul…. Annyeong!! Na wattda (I come to u)” “okay… I have to go the university and where is that?!”

Someone hit me at the back. **Aish!! This guy didn’t say Sorry and just run away**

I found something is dropped from him. I picked up and see that… Just photo of pretty girl! May be his girlfriend. I try to call him but he look hurry up and something strange. I can’t catch him.

At that time… the bus is coming. I ride and go to my department, place my luggage and take around the university. Department is just far two or three bus stop and I can even walk to school. It is near. And the university is so big. 24 hours open Library, and other great supporting study things!! **Am I dreaming**

Something inside my pocket. Oh.. This photo. “Who is she? So pretty and cute. But I have seen this face. Where?”

“Miss Yoon JinHae, come in… I heard you have talents in music and dancing. Miss Kim SoMi told me and sent this videos.”

**What!! She sent those** “Mianhamnida. It is made for fun and My hobby is dancing. I don’t know I really have talents” (shy)

“It is ok. You can find out what  talents you possess. Here Your timetable and don’t be late. Today is Saturday and So you can relax two days. Come to school Monday.. JinHae shi.”

“Nae”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Long chapter again…-.-‘

Please give me comment and subscribe. Don’t be hurry. The interesting chapters are coming soon.

But this chapter may be boring…….I think..:(

Thank for reading my story. Love you all.

Btw did u watch Monstar of JunHyung?? It is just episode 1. But JunHyung is so cute and his acting skill is the great!! ^_^