A chance for me

My life become change?

Chapter 1……

“You bad to me so bad to me Girl you like a caffeine……”

Caffeine…… My favorite song!! Yeah… that’s my phone ringtone.

I picked up phone and answer phone.

“Hello”

“Hello, it is me. Jonme!! What are you doing?”

“I know. Your name is appeared on my screen…JonMe ya!! I’m now eating my lunch.”

“I have to tell u a good new!! It is the greatest chance for u, JinHae ya” ( let make your name as JinHae  ;) ) “Check your email…I sent u message. Don’t ignore that. You always spend your time by doing fangirling and stalking them. Make a habit to check your mail, girl!!”

**JonMe is my best friend and she exactly know how I am addicted in kpop and how much crazy upon B2ST** **She is also fangirl and b2uty and she admitted that I’m more crazy upon B2ST keke xD**

“Arraso Arraso. I’ll check it. Don’t blame and don’t say anything bad upon my oppas!!”

“Ya!!! Don’t act over!! Check your mail and call me as soon as you read my mail, Ok?!  Do it now!!”

I opened the computer and check up mail……

 

Calling the outstanding students for the university of South Korea

 

WHAT!!! JonMe, why sent this mail. Even I want to go Korea (seriously) and want to study there, I don’t want to give force to my parents for that.

I read the whole information and know that the school fees and all the things for studying is free and they have to give three or more student for scholars. One thing!! They want the students who are confident and outstanding.

Confident?! I am lack of confident and my weak point is SHY!!

“You bad to me so bad to me Girl you like a caffeine……”

“Hello” “JinHae ya!! Did u read that? How do u think? Pali Pali. I want to know your decision!!”

“JonMe ya!! I can’t. It is impossible for me. Studying abroad is difficult”

“Wae?! Listen~~ JinHae ya. You have all points they wanted!! You can speak and understand Korean language. You learnt as your major subject at university and now you are granulated. Also You passed all the exam with great marks. You possess all the certificate they wanted!!”

“But……… JonMe ya!! I don’t want to give force upon my parents. And also I’m not confident..”

“Ya!! That is scholars!! No need to worry about money. Confident~~ come on. JinHae ya!! You can do that. Are you give up just for this? If I’m your place, I’ll try. It is the great chance for life and who can knows…..You can even meet idols!!” (Forget to tell u that JinHae studied Korean language and JonMe and JinHae are not same university. JonMe is studied medical subject and try to become a good doctor)

“IDOLS……. That’s……!! I don’t know what to do!!”

“Thinking for that.  Arni… it is ok or not for you, Tomorrow you must register for that scholar. If you don’t, I’ll register for you!! I’m not kidding, JinHae. Seriously!!”

“JonMe ya……JonMe!! Ya….Yoon JonMe!!”

She end up the call before I can’t reply. Aish!! Yoon JonMe~~ I know it is the great chance for my life. But my weakest points are killing me. I’m afraid I can’t do that!!

Look at my ph screen and start to talk……… “I can do that? I have a chance to meet you? Molar….I think I’m going crazy!!” ( guess who is JinHae talk :P)

 

Next Day!!!

JonMe come my home and give a lot of speech for register form. Later my mother know about scholars and she united with JonMe. Because of mom and JonMe non-stop speech, finally I decided to challenge that!

The day after tomorrow, I have to answer interview for that. So excited and scared!!

JonMe teased me all the time “Don’t forget me if you reach korea. Don’t spend your time by stalking B2ST… Ok?”

“JonMe ya!! I just finished to register form!! Don’t tease me.. ok?!”

“I’m sure. 100% sure. You can get that scholar!! If they lose such a perfect girl like you, they don’t have sence!!”

“haha………. Barbo JonMe!! Arr! You are late for your duty at hospital. Bye… I have to go somewhere.”

“Where? Go Home or …….. I think I know that place.”

“Practice time. Don’t tell mom and dad. It is secret. Come to me if you finish your duty. Bye”

Yeah~~ I’m going to my dance practice room. I’m so addited in dance and I borrow the room with my pocket money. Only JonMe and I, the room owner arjima know that. JonMe tell me I have a talent but I don’t believe yet.

………………………………………………………………………………

My first chapter…….. How about this?

It is boring…….right? cause JinHae is far to meet B2ST….:)

And English is not my native language, please understand if my English skill is bad.

I want to know how about my story? Is it or not?? **excited for your answer**

Thanks for reading my fanfics. Love you………^_^