First day of school

My life become change?

Chapter 3………….First school day

 

I reached school early but I don’t know where my classroom is yet!!

“Can I help you?? You may be a new student. Hi. My name is Mina.” A sweet girl greeted to me.

“Nae..  My name is JinHae. Yoon Jin Hae.”

“JinHae?! You are the one who get scholar? That foreigner student?” Mina said surprisely.

My eyes get widened.. “How do you know that, Mina shi”

“I just found your name at list. But you are so great. The entrance for this school is so difficult for us. Can we become friend, JinHae shi?”

“You can call me JinHae.. of course. I have many difficulties. Please guide me and help. Mina” I replied friendly with wide smile.

“hehe~~ JinHae ya!! You are so friendly. You go LR-103, right? Let’s go together”

 Mina explained about of university. Her major subject is not same with me.

“Here.. LR-103. My class is LR-302. The third floor. Bye.. Let’s meet school canteen at lunch time”

Ding Dong~~ First day of school!! Finally go home. **I’m so Boring in class… the language is difficult! I have to put a lot of force!!**

The first day of school~~ Not bad. I get one friend, Mina and she is friendly.

After taking a bath, I opened Laptop and start my work, fangirling!!!

As soon as I connected internet access,

( JonMe message on viber )

“Hi… JinHae ya! I miss you. You get internet line? Did you buy phone?”

 

( I teased to JonMe)

“of course. I left only three days. Do u miss already? Now you know the pride of me… keke”

 

(JonMe message)

“aish!! This girl. I cancelled that I miss you.!!  How about school? Is it ok?”

 

“haha… I just teased you. I miss you too. JonMe ya. Mom and dad also. School? Not bad. I get one friend.”

 

“I’m glad to hear that. Thanks god.. Our Babo is not alone. Don’t be trying to do fangirling everytime. Do studying also.!!”

 

“Arreso!! JonMe ya!! I have to tell you something” I told her about yesterday…. That guy who dropped photo.

 

“haha… It is you’re so addicted upon him. Some guys have puppy eyes too. He can’t be Yoseob.”

I know JonMe will laugh and she won’t believe that. Me too.

 

“Aish! Don’t laugh! I have to study now. B2ST also have no update these days.

Tell mom and dad, I miss them. Bye”

I closed my laptop and thinking about yesterday. JonMe is right. He can’t be Yoseob. Opened my books and preview for tomorrow lessons.

………………………………………

Next morning…

 

“You bad to me so bad to me Girl you like a caffeine……”

“Hello” “hello… Jinhae ya. I’m Mina. Why are you now? Still at home? It is 8am now. Pali war. See you at lunch time.”

Mina called me and I looked at clock. OMG!! I’m late. Yoon JinHae~~ you can’t woke up early yet!!” *you said yourself and do hurry for school.*

I run to my classroom and suddenly “ Ar!! Omo!!” I dropped all of my books and I think I bumped someone.

“Omo!! Mianhaeyo!! Miran.” I sat to pick up all of books and say sorry without watching his face.

“It’s ok. You look hurry up.” He said and help me by picking my books.

His voice!! I’m familiar. Suddenly I look up his face. “WHAT!!! You.. You are….”

That guy smile at me… “Annyeong. We meet again.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Hehe~~~ I’ll stop there. I have to sleep now.

Omo….. who can be you (JinHae) meet?!

I’m sorry if Grammar and spelling are wrong. English is difficult for me. -.-“

How about this chapter? I want your comments and please subscribe. Please…. <3

Thank for reading my story. Love you!!

Watch JunHyung oppa drama “Monstar”… and I heard tomorrow Gikwang drams also released!!

Please give love to B2ST!! ^_^