Chapter 7

My life become change?

Chapter 6

>>> Yoseob returned back B2ST dorm. He feel so tired so he lay on the couch.

DuJun asked Yoseob, “Arr…. Our Yoseobie return back. How about your first day of university life?”

“Don’t talk to me. I’m so tired and lectures are difficult!!” YoSeob replied while laying on the couch.

“Hyung, now You admitted Student work for idol is so tired!!” DongWoon because he is also university student.

“Ok… I admit that.” Yoseob replied and stand for taking shower.

“Wow…… our aegi already return back home?!” GiKwang shouted from coming out bathroom and almost hug Yoseob with his half body.

“Ya!! GiKwang… Don’t do that. Aish~~ Wear Tshirt to cover your abs!! You make me envy!!” Yoseob run to bathroom for avoiding GiKwang hug. “I’m going to shower!!!”

All including GiKwang are laughing by watching Yoseob.

After shower, Yoseob sat with members and they are asking his experience for first school day.

“Umm~~ I got one friend. Ani ani…. Exactly two friends.”

“Almost you got two friends?!” Hyunseung widened his eyes and asked.

“Yeah~~ I met the girl who give my photo today. Do you remember that? About JinHae.”

“Arr~~ That girl…!! So how to meet again? Is that girl your new friend?” JunHyung asked by drinking coke.

“yes… She is same major with me and she is also b2uty and CUBE stanner. She even called our Arbuji to Hong Papa!! Haha….” Yoseob laughed while telling about JinHae.

“Jinja? Hong Papa! She is cute!! Is she pretty?” GiKwang asked.

“She is cute… also pretty!! But she is shy girl!” Yoseob remembered today JinHae blushing moments and he smiled.

DuJun noticed that and teased Yoseob “I get the smell that someone is happy with his coincidence!!haha”

“I’m not. Hyung!!” Yoseob blushed.

“Who is her favorite member? Me? Hyung, you should introduce with us!! DongWoon said by eating his ice cream,

“She doesn’t tell who is favorite. Actually, I think it is me. Cause her phone ringtone is my song, caffeine and when I teased to give her phone, she hide. May be screen cover is also my photo.” Yoseob said proudly.

“aeigo~~ That is why Yoseobie look so happy!!” DuJun rubbed Yoseob head.

“Aish!! I have to sleep now!! I have to go school tomorrow.” Yoseob said and go to the bed. But he can’t sleep because the other members again and again and they like to see Yoseob blushing and pouting images.

…………………………..

>> Your ( Yoon JinHae ) <<

Check out my mail and doing my fangirling work. Exactly there is no new with Yoseob “As a student”.

Really want to tell the experience for meeting with idol~~ but JonMe is not online. Try to search someone and see someone message at Facebook… “Mina”

“Hi…. JinHae. What are you doing now?”

“Umm…. Fangirling. Haha….. I almost sign out now.”

I think you can’t be sleep tonight. I can’t believe today matter!! Meeting with Yoseob!! You are so lucky. You become friend with your no.1 bias. Congrat… Girl” Mina sent.

“I can’t believe that!! I am not sure I can maintain the feeling of fangirl. Especially he is my top bias.. Sigh!! How I can face with him daily? When I see him, I blinked and shy!!”

“haha~~ Did you tell that he is your bias? He is so kind and also good personality. I hope I can meet other members too. Especially DuJun and JunHyung!!”

I smiled and know her feeling.. Mina is b2uty too. DuJun and JunHyung are her bias at B2ST.

“Don’t worry. We can meet others too. Sigh~~~ I don’t know how to face him daily!” “Arr.. Mina. Miran. I forgot I have prepare tomorrow lessons.”

“Okay okay. Bye. Please try to sleep well. Don’t lose your sleep because of happiness. Haha”

I laughed and close my laptop. Start to review today lessons and again remember today happened. My heart beats so fast. I opened my phone and look at screen photo.

 

“Haha….. why you can’t give me? Your ph screen is my photo, right? That’s why you can’t give me…..”

You remember Yoseob try to get your phone and smiled.. “Yes. You are right. That’s why I can’t give. I’m shy. I can’t admit you are my bias.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No subscriber and no new comment yet.  I’m so worry that my story is really bad.?

I’m sorry if Grammar and spelling are wrong. English is difficult for me. -.-“

I want your comments and please subscribe. Please…. <3

Thank for reading my story. Love you!!